Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Caught in a Web Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Caught in a Web Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Caught in a Web Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Caught in a Web Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Caught in a Web Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Caught in a Web Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Caught in a Web Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Caught in a Web Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Caught in a Web Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Caught in a Web Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Caught in a Web

3 posters

Go down

Caught in a Web Empty Caught in a Web

Post by RiftedEnergy Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:24 pm

As the camera enters into a hospital room music can be heard softly and the TV is playing in the background. The Marine (8 or 9?) is showing, and it's at that epic scene where The Marine (played by Hayden Blade Kitely) is realizing he must dole out punishment for those who wronged him and his family. 

The hospital room looks empty save for a single rose wilting in a vase on the nightstand. The camera scans the room to see no one present when suddenly a toilet is flushed from the bathroom.

Quantum emerges looking healthy as can be. He wipes his hands on a towel signifying is healthy habit of sanitizing after using the big boys room. "You can never be too safe with these hospital rooms. There's a lot of bacteria lying around waiting to give you a staph infection.
Speaking of infections, there seems to be one growing and brewing as we speak in CMV."

Quantum looks to the rose on the nightstand and it almost seems as if it's dying at a rapid pace. 

"You see, the problem is that I cannot be infected. I am from a time where immunizations are so advanced I am immune  to any and all bacteria, viruses, and diseases. Even Age does not phase me. Don't let this grey hair fool you, I just like the platinum look. I am timeless, free flowing, and never stifled. I cannot be caught in your WEB... The effects of your infections don't affect me.

So you can continue to attack me and the others in CMV but that's all you will do. You will attack us, and we will come back. And then you can attack us again and we will come back. Because this isn't our first rodeo and THIS IS WHAT WE DO! 

So keep attacking us and we will come back and when they are dead and gone and you are old and Gray I will still be here coming back. And when you get old and gray and you can no longer attack you will end up in this very room. I will step in with a single Rose and put it on the nightstand. And when it's Time is up, so is yours. But I will still be coming back."

Quantum eyes the Tv... Waiting 3... Whole... Seconds... For the perfect moment. 

"Or... Or we just don't let you continuing to attack us... And we make a stand... And we whip that WEB-ass! Ohh!! This is my favorite part!"

Quantum walks over to the television set and turns the volume up. In the scene, Hayden's character is getting hype. The younger version reminds him of the good times they had:

"Check the Forecast.... It's cloudy... With a chance of JUSTICE!"

As the camera pans back Quantum has his bags and is humming the theme "Itsy-Bitsy Spider" as he opens the door to exit. 

Before he leaves, Quantum looks back to the Rose one last time and it is black and dead, the last petal falling from the shriveled flower.

"Down came the rain and..." click goes the door behind him. 
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Caught in a Web Empty Re: Caught in a Web

Post by WEB Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:15 pm

A message from Justin Edwards to Quantum:

I dont know who the fuck you are, or why you think yourself fit to even so much as dream yourself capable of challenging WEB.

No matter, it makes no difference who you are or what you do.  All will be caught in the WEB eventually.  It matters not if you stand and fight or hide in your hospital room.  One day soon you and the rest of the CMV universe will see just how pathetic you really are.
WEB
WEB
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:41 am

As WEB escape through the crowd following their loss to Quantum and Hayden... Quantum takes to the mic:

"You don't know who I am, Justin Edwards? You don't know who the fuck I am?!!? 
Well, that probably because you've never read a book in your life. You don't strike me as someone who knows a thing or two about history.
But when you looked into my eyes, Mr. Edwards... In the ring... Wrapped inside that steel cage... you realized who I am. I am the Omega... Not just THE end... But YOUR end...
The irony about you not knowing about history is... You and your Team are about to be United with It.
Oh but I get it... You're the guy that talks a lot, while your teammate Bradley actually gets work done. I've seen guys like you, I've beaten guys like you... And now Hayden and I just beat 2 guys...like you!

Now, Jeff Wallace.. You can either keep attacking me and my family... Or you can come lose your CMV debut as well. 

Don't worry, all legends lose their debut... But I'm here to make sure you won't make it to that status..."

Before he drops the mic... He hums "Down came the rain... And washed the spider out"
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:19 am

Quantum smirks under his mask as WEB have now vanished through the crowd, The Hell Hound getting the entire audience to hum Itsy Bitsy Spider along with him. With the steel cage still enclosed around them, Quatum goes to exit out the door when Hayden suddenly grabs him by the hair, whipping him around and smashing him face first into the unforgiving cage wall! Kiteley then viciously rips his partner for the night up onto his feet and screams in his face "YOU'RE PATHETIC" before once more launching Quantum back first this time into the steel, the entire ring rippling as he lands hard down onto the ring apron. Hayden isn't done just yet though, repeatedly stomping on his former X-Gen brother while bellowing "I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!!!" He then finishes off this betrayel by finally hitting his signature Final Cut maneuver, laying out Quantum in the middle of the ring. Proving that what happened on Genesis was no accident and that he was clearly just using The Future Man here tonight to get revenge on WEB, The A-Lister exits the cage in a huff through the door, leaving the medical crew to check on the wounded Quantum and the fans to boo him out of the building.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WEB Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:07 pm

A message from Justin Edwards to Quantum:
I would watch myself if I were you. Clearly next time you won't have anyone to watch your back. And to top it off running will not be enough to defeat us next time.

As I hope you are aware that nursery rhyme you seem so keen to recite ends with a certain spider rising again.
WEB
WEB
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:32 pm

As Genesis rolls on, the camera cuts to a familiar hospital room. That's right, the same one we saw just a couple of weeks ago. As the door is opened, Quantum is seen lying on the bed, all sorts of gadgets reading his vitals.

As we get closer, we see his eyes closed. The beeping indicates he's alive, but seemingly resting. 

The Clock on the wall chimes 3 times, as it always does for visiting hours.

The door opens and in walk Ryan Kent, Kevin Lee, Tim LaFave, and Sushi X. 

Kent looks on somberly, not saying a word.
Lee looks angry, super angry. He's ready to smash. If you were to check his Tinder Profile, it clearly says he's always ready to smash tho.
Tim looks at his brother, Sushi X, and whispers, "Do you think he's going to be alright?"

Sushi X smiles under his mask and nods. He walks over to the window sill and begins to open the blinds, quietly humming as he lets in some natural light. A single beam shines in and lands on a single dead rose in a vase before making its way to Quantum's face.

Suddenly, he leaps to his feet and in his deepest baritone emits, "OUT CAME THE SUN... AND DRIED UP ALL THE RAIN..." As if his strength had returned to 100.

The members of XGeN clap at his performance and enjoy a good chuckle together. 

Quantum reaches next to the bedside table where the rose begins showing signs of life, and picks up an hourglass. He flips it, and addresses the camera, "Where do I begin? Ahhh... Mr Edwards... seeing as you're a little new here... And seeing as you confirmed my suspicions that you don't know history... Let me introduce you and your team, to mine:
This is Ryan Kent, CMVs only standing Grand Slam Champion. How did he do that? By winning matches.. Believe it or not. He went down, competed, and then won. That's how you win championships in most places. 
This is Kevin Lee. He has a Master's in hypothetical Kung Fu, and a Doctorate of Karate. He can punch you in the back of the face. 2-time Tag Team Champion along with...
TIM LAFAVE, ladies and Gentlemen. Former Anarchy champion, 2-time tag champ, he can and will take you to the limits while being one of the most respected and respectful people around. I once heard he put a guy in a submission hold, then told him to Not Give Up. What a good guy, he is. 
These two are in the International Championship match at Ascendance. One of them is walking out with a championship. How? By winning.
That takes me to my brother and Current Anarchy Champion, Sushi X. How did he become a champion? He won... He won enough matches to place in the Cyborg invitational, and then he won 2/3 matches for that championship. 
These men, are XGeN. These men, have my back. Yeah, they're all tied up doing their thing in different things... But at a seconds notice, if I asked, they would be there to help smash you into pieces. 
That's who watches my back. Granted they couldn't be there when my teammate, Hayden, turned his back on me..

So onto Hayden... Hayden... I have some news for you. You say we are XGeN.5 and that you are truly XGeN... Well Hayden I have some bad news... You seemed to have forgotten how you became XGen...
Sushi X here, beat you in a match where the stipulation was if you lost, you joined us. Now you can say you threw the match or whatever... But the end result was the same... 

You were here because we conquered you. And you went on to begin winning world titles, and look back, Hayden, look back at who you attributed your success to... XGeN...
You won those Championships in the name of XGeN... You never were a brother, Hayden... You were our prisoner... And you did exactly what we wanted you to do."

Quantum pauses and looks to the hourglass for 3... Exact... Moments. 

"Your time is almost up Hayden... You said it yourself... So... lets make it official. Face me in your retirement match. You don't have to agree to a stipulation, just know... If you agree to a match... There will be no laying down, there will be no excuses... It WILL be your last match, and I Will Retire You...."

He looks to his team and signals it's time to check out of his luxurious half-room.

As they're leaving the room, Quantum brings it back full circle, "and the itsy Bitsy spider, climbs up the spout again....
 Yeah, Justin Edwards... I'm fully aware of everything I do, even when I'm singing nursery rhymes. The Spider... In the song.... Is me. Because no matter what you do, or how you do it... I will never stay down. 
You're JUSTin the WEB..."

As XGeN exits the room, the camera pans back to the hourglass slowly emptying. As it zooms in, a Get-Well-Soon card is found next to it, addressed to Hayden Blade Kitely, and dated the day after Ascendance 
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:47 am

Genesis returns from a commercial break to find the one and only, Hayden "Blade" Kiteley, turning away from a monitor with a smirk on his face. "Retiring?" he exclaims with an added chuckle. Just then the former three-time and first ever Undisputed champion tilts his head slightly to the left, giving the CMV universe a quick warning as he's joined by none other than Johnny Sampson! The general manager to three of the hottest wrestling shows on Earth puts a hand on Hayden's shoulder, Kiteley obviously taking exception to that to which Johnny replies by nervously laughing it off.

Sampson
Hayden, so nice to see you once again! We haven't had any time to catch up lately. You, with the whole X-Gen and concussion thing and me, well, you're fully aware. But I'm glad that I caught you now, I'm sure that you just saw Quantum and co's little video . . . He wants you one on one at Ascendance, and honestly, I couldn't DREAM of a better match for day one's main event! You two clearly have some problems that you need to sort out first though. I don't want my main event being a bar room brawl, I want two of CMV's greatest putting on the match of the year! Now earlier this week on Fusion our ratings were through the roof, and the fans responded in droves on social media expressing how awesome it was to see two household names, two legends like Hayden and Quantum, pair up to defeat WEB. It's something that they NEVER thought they'd see, and they want more! I, being a true man of the people, would be unfit for my position as this show's caretaker, if I didn't capitalize on that hype. So next week, LIVE on Monday night Fusion, it'll be Hayden and Quantum back together again, as you take on the current CMV World Tag Team champions, The Fast & The Furious! OH, and did I mention that the titles will be on the line? I can see it now; Tag champ versus Tag champ at Ascendance!

Kiteley doesn't seem too bothered by this huge news one way or another, as he presses air out of his nose.

Hayden
More deadweight to carry, as usual. But that's okay, unlike England in the Euros, I won't let my fans down.

"Blade" laughs to himself cockily before exiting off set, leaving Johnny to bathe in his own excitement.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WEB Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:16 am

Backstage the camera once again zooms in with a close up on Justin Edwards, flanked by his WEB teammates.

Justin EdwardsQuantum, what else is there to say? I think the management of CMV has shown exactly what they think of your so called victory in that steel cage. While yes, you may have won, and yes you have secured a place on the most prestigious show on this sad promotion it does not matter. Why? Because quite simply the management didnt even find you fit to compete for a championship. And despite just being here for a short period of time WEB has shown to be worthy of that honor. Even with the incompetence of the staff here on CMV, through our skills and tenacity we have shown that we are a force to be reckoned with. We will show you and the rest of the CMV universe just how pathetic you all really are when we walk out of Ascendance with not one, but two championships. And when you walk out with nothing more than your head hung low after some meaningless match the world will see just how pathetic you really are.
WEB
WEB
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down