Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
1 on 1 interview Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
1 on 1 interview Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
1 on 1 interview Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
1 on 1 interview Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
1 on 1 interview Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
1 on 1 interview Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
1 on 1 interview Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
1 on 1 interview Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
1 on 1 interview Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
1 on 1 interview Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

1 on 1 interview

Go down

1 on 1 interview Empty 1 on 1 interview

Post by Topher Mod Tue Jun 28, 2016 6:45 pm

Lisa Evans has a  special 1 on 1 behind closed doors interview featuring Quinn-Belle, We see Quinn taking a seat and adjusting her mic that is attached to her top.

Lisa : Hello everyone and welcome to a special CMV interview only available at communityuniverse.forumotion.com and tonight’s guest is none other than The Queen of Botchville and the current CMV Vixens Champion … Kitty Quinn-Belle…. Thank you for your time Quinn. Lets start by saying congratulations on becoming the Vixens Champion.

Quinn : My pleasure, thank you, still hard to believe that I have this gold over my shoulder.

Lisa : So what have you been up to this past week?

Quinn : It’s been a busy week, I’ve done some photoshoots and have been back to my home country, visiting friends and family… Ireland is so proud of me and I’m proud to be Irish. I’ve been on talk shows and hyping up Ascendance and my title match.

Lisa : So the usual stuff a Champion does…. But you said you couldn’t believe it, Well your dreams became a reality in a dominant showing at Purgatory where you defeated Fury in what many have dubbed one of the most shocking wins of the year. Not many people had you to win the big one, but you did.

Quinn : Yes, after all the talk by Fury saying my dreams will be slayed, all it did was light a fire in me,  it made me more determined to win. But I have to say if it weren’t for Jacob Ziegler who encouraged me to not give up after I lost my 1st singles title match at Absolution, well who knows where I’d be.

Lisa : No denying that the two of you are a power couple with you as Vixens Champion and Ziegler as the longest reigning Anarchy Champion till Sushi-X pinned him in an awesome display of 2 warriors battling it out in a 2 out of 3 pinfalls match. Now Ziegler is main eventing on what seems like a weekly basis and we could see him in a  CMV v UFC clash with Connor McGregor at Ascendance.

Quinn : He may not be Anarchy Champion anymore , but there’s no doubt in my mind that Ziegler will go onto bigger and better things, starting by taking that UFC guy to school in a wrestling match if he chooses to do so. After that, I’m sure it’s just a matter of time that gold will be around his waist again.

Lisa : Back to you though, have you been watching The Queen of the Ring Tournament, what are your thoughts please.

Quinn : But of course…. Tournaments are always exciting to watch and to see who gets to the final.  I would have loved to have been it, but as you can see I have the richest prize in the Vixens division, The Vixens title.. So I don’t really need to be in a tournament to be crowned Queen, when I already am Queen Quinn, hence the saying…. Queen of Botchville. But yes it should be interesting and good luck to them I say.

Lisa : We’ve not seen you in ring since the tag match where you teamed up with  the  #1 contender for your Championship at Ascendance in Jade Divine as you redeemed yourself by pinning Morgan Black who had somehow managed to get an upset victory over you the week before.

Quinn : True, look I never claimed to be the best, we all know once you step in that ring, anything can happen. Hell it wasn’t long ago everyone was saying that about me, I had a rocky start to my CMV career, it’s well documented that Jade Divine was kicking my arse when I debuted. But I didn’t quit, I learned, I improved and as time went on I started racking up some wins…. Before I knew it I was in feuds with the likes of Aura and Cassie Maverick. Speaking of which, I’ve seen Cassie run her mouth saying some unflattering remarks towards me when  I lost to Morgan Black. But to call someone shit, that’s just pathetic, trying to get a rise out of me, or boosting her own ego by saying last time we fought she won…. Newsflash you only won due to it been  an extreme rules match. Way I see it, I beat you in our 1st match up in a 1 on 1 encounter after I hit a flying European uppercut and then rolled you up with that small package for the win, I didn’t need weapons to defeat you. So  I may lose a match here and there, everyone does but I’ve been here  what half a year or so I have pinned every former Vixens champion and I beat Jade Divine finally in what was as we all know a must win match for me at the time and at a time when she was red hot by throwing all 5 Vixens over the top rope in the mini Royal Rumble . Now we are set to do it one more time on the grandest stage of them all at Ascendance. Jade we may have  mutual respect for each other but this is for the Vixens title, my title, and I plan on keeping it. But as we’ve seen and heard from other Vixens, when you’re champ, they will do and say anything to get an advantage, whether it be a sneak attack or putting you down verbally, a lot of jealousy in the locker room when somebody unexpected does something remarkable, but it’s not the time to get distracted, the biggest match of my life is coming up and there’s no doubt in my mind that we`ll tear the house down.

Lisa : What can we expect in the build-up to Ascendance? Maybe a match to try and get some momentum.

Quinn : Expect the unexpected… hahaha only joking, but you can bank on me having a match soon, maybe another battle with Cassie Maverick, seeing as she wants to run her mouth. I have no problem in putting my boot through her teeth with some Saved by the Belle action.

Lisa : Well good luck Quinn for your upcoming battles and at Ascendance.

Quinn : Thanks Lisa.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down