Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
troy calling out jon reed  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
troy calling out jon reed  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
troy calling out jon reed  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
troy calling out jon reed  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
troy calling out jon reed  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
troy calling out jon reed  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
troy calling out jon reed  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
troy calling out jon reed  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
troy calling out jon reed  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
troy calling out jon reed  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

troy calling out jon reed

2 posters

Go down

troy calling out jon reed  Empty troy calling out jon reed

Post by MLP Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:19 am

(troy meyers) Justin Same was cool but i'm calling Jon reed out . I was a lot of your past and cmv work. So Jon me you the show after Ascendance . I might be the youngest superstar in cmv but i been wrestling since i was 13 . Jon i will see you if you accept .
MLP
MLP
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

troy calling out jon reed  Empty Re: troy calling out jon reed

Post by HellishxHades Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:22 am

Uhm... Dude what are 16... You think you are worthy of facing me. I been all over the world. I won world titles. Soon I will get the Undisputed Championship. But that's not now. And you have been in many promotion with me, like in CMV you were a runt, that never accomplish anything, that became the "CJ Parker" of the company, Hell even Cj Parker beat you. So like then, your still unfit to lace up my boots. But at the moment, I don't have plans for the night after ascendence, so I may be able to schedule in an ass kicking that our descendents will honor for generation. So, I will get back to you.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by MLP Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:22 am

Jon I see you. I just wanted be friends man but screw that. Jon i hope you loose your Ascendance. piece of crap .

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:51 pm

Meyers, if your trying to sweet talk your way into a match, don't bother I'm not into kids. Also I didn't accept your challenge I said I get back to you with my answer. And I'm still talking to the dark Lord about it, so take a chill pill and shut the fuck up.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down