Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A new Troy  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A new Troy  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A new Troy  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A new Troy  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A new Troy  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A new Troy  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A new Troy  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A new Troy  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A new Troy  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A new Troy  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A new Troy

2 posters

Go down

A new Troy  Empty A new Troy

Post by MLP Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:23 pm

Troy standing in the ring with a mic

Troy : Since the rebels are done I'm moving on . I don't care about nobody. I will do anything I want to do. I'm new and improve I don't need Jay Davis to win matches . I handle myself aganinst Xgen although we lost i put in work. I'm bringing new things to the table . Troy Meyers is not a somebody to job to anybody and yes I know that lost most of my matches but I put in work . I don't need Jay Davis I don't need nobody. I got myself. I'm Troy Meyers and the age of Troy is near .

Troy walks off
MLP
MLP
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

A new Troy  Empty Re: A new Troy

Post by Big Boi 702 Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:23 pm

*Jay Davis stops him midway out of the ring*

Jay Davis: "Woah,Woah,Woah. Did you handle yourself against X-Gen? Sure. Just like you handled yourself against the League of Doods. Just like when you handled yourself against any other team we face. But you wanna know something, Troy. You never, ever said to yourself that you needed me to win. You needed me to be successful. If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be in the place you are now. And you are bringing new things to the table? Son, if you do bring new stuff to the table, I'll be there to knock that table down. Because no matter how hard you fight. No matter how hard you try, you ain't nothing but someone's pushover. Someone's lap-dog. And when the time comes, you'll be crawling to someone else for protection and you wanna know what I'll be doing. I'll be the one that does the same thing I did in the Locker room, I'm gonna put you down and this time, I'm gonna put you down for the count. So you can keep talking about how you didnt need me and how you could handle your own. But in the mean time, while you say those things, I'll be doing things. I'll be going to new heights. I'll be the guy you look up to. I'll be a god to you! And when you think you have what you have to beat me, I'll break your spirit and let you walk with your tail behind your back knowing that you were wrong and I was right."
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down