Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The WEB will Ascend. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The WEB will Ascend. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The WEB will Ascend. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The WEB will Ascend. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The WEB will Ascend. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The WEB will Ascend. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The WEB will Ascend. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The WEB will Ascend. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The WEB will Ascend. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The WEB will Ascend. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The WEB will Ascend.

Go down

The WEB will Ascend. Empty The WEB will Ascend.

Post by WEB Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:49 pm

Coming out of the break on Channel 3 on 7/14/16 at 8 P.M.
Jordan Hester This Evening on the Generic Prime Time Talk Show starring Jordan Hester we have a special guest, or should I say 3 special guests.  For those of you not aware these are three professional wrestlers, who form a stable called WEB.  From left to right they are Adam Bradley, Justin Edwards, and Jeff Wallace.  Great to have you all on the show here with us today.

Justin Edwards Great to be here Jordan, this is one of the talk shows in the world I am the most apathetic towards, so I was really indifferent to being asked to be on the show.  Regardless it seemed a great opportunity to showcase to the rest of the CMV universe just how much better we are, so we jumped at the chance to be here.

Jordan Well I am not here to judge, so let's get started.  So we asked you to be here on the show with us tonight because you all are going to be participating in the Ascendance pay per view for CMV.  After being in the promotion just a short month how honored do you feel to be able to get this opportunity to compete at the highest level against some top grade competition?

Jeff Wallace This is a joke right?  Is someone at CMV putting you up to this?

Justin Edwards I agree this is absurd.  First of all let me correct you.  We are not participating in Ascendance, we are starring in it.  After just a short month in CMV we have already proven how superior we are and have been invited to compete for not one, but two major championships.  This is unprecedented in the history of any major wrestling promotion.  While I am sure some people would love to sit here and tell you what an honor it is, it really isnt.  The fact that we were able to so quickly prove just how superior we are to the rest of the CMV universe is such an indictment of the entire CMV roster.  Looking at this sad group it is unsurprising that in just a short month we were able to get this opportunity to prove just how much better we really are.

Jordan Wow those are some really strong words.  If I am hearing you right you seem to think that the entire promotion, world renowned as it is, is simply a bunch of terrible wrestlers?

Jeff Wallace That is exactly right Jordan.  We have made it absolutely clear since the beginning that the only reason we came to CMV in the first place is to showcase just how pathetic everyone there is.

JordanGiven how pathetic you think the promotion is do you even recommend people watch the Ascendance pay per view then?

Justin Edwards If you were talking about any past pay per view I would absolutely agree with you.  But this is different.  This Ascendance is the beginning of a new era for CMV.  After we showcase just how superior we are by winning not one, but two championships at CMV's biggest show just one month after our arrival it will be apparent beyond a shadow of a doubt just how pathetic the CMV universe is.  It is fitting that the event is called Ascendance, because that night after we expose just how sad this promotion is we will bring it to new heights.  We will continue to cull the week and talent-less from CMV and rebuild the promotion in our image.

Jordan You know when we asked you on the show they told me you were a bit of an ego maniac.  But I never could have guessed just how arrogant and self important you all really are.  None of you have really pro.......Interrupted by Adam Bradley leaping up and pounding his fist on the table.

Adam Bradley How dare you!  Arrogant, self important?  This is my birthright!

Adam Bradley grabs the chair he had been sitting on just moments before and hurls it at Jordan Hester.  Jordan doges, but Bradley charges at him and grabs hold.  Security runs in to try and restrain the berserk wrestler, but are met by the other members of WEB.  As they dispatch the security guards Adam Bradley places Jordan in a submission hold.

Adam Bradley Take it back you pathetic little person!

Jordan Please just let me go, I will do anything ahhhhhh.

Justin Edwards Begging?  Pathetic.  You should watch Ascendance after all.  The fans of CMV are just as pathetic as you are, and you will fit right in.  This is what we are going to do to the entire CMV universe.  And only once they are exposed as being just as pathetic as Jordan Hester will we push CMV to ascend to new heights in our image.

Adam Bradley releases his hold on Jordan Hester, who crumples to the ground.  The screen cuts to static and when it returns the members of WEB are gone, leaving behind only the destruction they caused.
WEB
WEB
Pleb
Pleb

Back to top Go down