Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Stay Strong, Overcome, Ascend. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Stay Strong, Overcome, Ascend. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Stay Strong, Overcome, Ascend. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Stay Strong, Overcome, Ascend. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Stay Strong, Overcome, Ascend. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Stay Strong, Overcome, Ascend. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Stay Strong, Overcome, Ascend. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Stay Strong, Overcome, Ascend. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Stay Strong, Overcome, Ascend. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Stay Strong, Overcome, Ascend. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Stay Strong, Overcome, Ascend.

2 posters

Go down

Stay Strong, Overcome, Ascend. Empty Stay Strong, Overcome, Ascend.

Post by Tim Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:38 am

Late on Friday Night Genesis, directly before the Main Event, an unfamiliar music hits the PA.

Smoke fills the stage as the crowd looks confused.

Like the Phoenix, we will Rise...

From under the smoke a figure can be vaguely made out. A white varsity jacket with the lettering A.A.O. emblazoned on it on his broad back. Now the crowd knows. This causes the arena to explode from the inside out with thunderous chorus of cheers. Tim, the man, standing amidst the haze, spins mid air and begins sprinting down the ramp and slides under the bottom rope. Standing tall in the center of the 20 by 20 squared circle. He points at the crowd and slowly spins in the center of the ring. He turns to one of the corners of the ring and stands on the middle turnbuckle and points to the upper deck of the arena.

He hops down, the canvas jarring slightly as the stout build of LaFave lands hard. Tim walks to the far side of the ring and politely beckons for a microphone to which the ringside crew obliges, handing it over to him. The music cuts and Tim makes his way back to the center of the arena. Allowing the crowd to simmer.

On March 29th, in Las Vegas, Nevada, the biggest event in the history of CMV's long, illustrious life takes place for the fifth time. In my short career. I've been at that event 2 times in total. There's no feeling like Ascendance, folks. Something mystical and magical about it. The atmosphere backstage is almost summer-like. Happy and warm. We forget about our rivalries and our problems. And enjoy the fact that the culmination of all our work takes place on that weekend.

The crowd cheers loud and proudly.

When I go to an event like that or any event between the start of the year and Ascendance, even, I do my best to give you guys what you want. An epic match. Something you can go home and remember for years to come. Last month, as Purgatory, I let you down. By throwing that match for the sake of family mending, I cheated you. Not this time. At Ascendance! I'm going to defeat my father. I'm going to give you something to remember and him...

The crowd cheers again.

All the things I've been through the last several months, all the the torment, the hardship and the heartbreak, won't stop me from giving Ascendance the match of a life time, giving it my 100%. This isn't just for you though, this is for me. If I'm going to lay to rest this problem with my dad, I have to give him everything. Whether is satisfies him or not. But I know letting him win won't do it. So dad, at Ascendance, you want to inflict as much pain as humanly possible on your own flesh and blood? Then you go ahead and try. For every punch, I'll give you one back twice as hard.

The audience roars.

For every suplex, I'll give you two back twice as hard.

The audience delights on that sentiment.

For every CIC you deliver. I'll get up and give you one back THAT YOU WON'T GET UP FROM!

The stadium of 30,000 is now on their feet, cheering wildly.

Ascendance to me is about overcoming! Everything! The good and the bad. To reflect on a full-years work. I hope by the end of this we can be a family again. But if that's not something you want. Then I give up. Just like you gave up.

At Ascendance, I will rise against you and I will win against you.

Tim drops the microphone on the canvas as it gives a loud bit of feedback. Rise plays again as the camera focuses on Tim walking up the ramp. The Against All Odds logo on his back glistening in the spot light.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Stay Strong, Overcome, Ascend. Empty Re: Stay Strong, Overcome, Ascend.

Post by Batman Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:34 pm

Good shit

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down