Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Final Stand. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Final Stand. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Final Stand. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Final Stand. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Final Stand. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Final Stand. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Final Stand. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Final Stand. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Final Stand. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Final Stand. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Final Stand.

Go down

The Final Stand. Empty The Final Stand.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:33 pm

"5 Minutes guys, 5 minutes."

12 long months. It has taken 12 long, strenuous, hard-fought months, but these guys have made it. Bryan Novak, a silent assassin, capable of decimating his opponent with any one of his moves, picked out from his devastating move-set. The current CMV Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion. Randy Borton, the man who rose to prominence over the last 12 months, with a successful cash in resulting in his first ever CMV World Title. The man behind milkamania. The people's champion. Then there's the most controversial of the three: Kendall Wolfe. Toiling in the minor ranks of CMV, returning after a 8 month absence at the hands of Levi Marta to win the 4th annual Royal Rumble to stamp his ticket to Ascendance. Doubters, naysayers, haters and more aim to derail this man from achieving main event glory, to make him crash out of the main event scene with a hard thud. The questionable champion. After one Ascendance closes its doors for the year, one thinks 'Who is next to main event the biggest event CMV has to offer?' Well, the answer's as clear as day. Last year, it was Hayden vs. JustIN Sane. This year, it's Bryan Novak vs. Kendall Wolfe vs. Randy Borton. The men involved are scheduled for a segment on the CMV Network on how they think Ascendance will go, with Lisa Evans.

"2 minutes, guys, I repeat, 2 minutes. Let's get Kendall, Bryan and Randy on set, we haven't got all day."

First out comes Bryan Novak, clad in a navy blue sit with a black tie. Donning the steampunk goggles that accompanies him everywhere he goes, he turns his head slightly to gaze upon his crown jewel resting on his right shoulder: The CMV Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship. If Bryan Novak was an emotional man, I assume he'd be smiling right now.

Lisa Evans:

Looking good, Bryan.

Novak looks to Evans, an emotionless, cold stare pierces through Lisa Evans. After a few seconds, Novak nods at Lisa and turns back to stare into thin air, his one thousand yard stare speaking volumes about his confidence and calmness in the moment.

Lisa Evans:

Would you like some water before we get going? I know you're not a man of many words....guys, could we get Bryan some-

Bryan turns back to Lisa and shakes his head. One has to imagine if Novak will get any input in at all tonight. Lisa looks awkwardly at Bryan for a few fleeting moments before hesitantly turning back to the camera crew.

Lisa Evans:

(whispering) Could we get Kendall out? Or Randy, just anyone, thanks.

Out next is Randy Borton, who is clad in skin tight grey trousers, accompanied with a white shirt. Borton immediately notices Novak staring into the distance and enters his line of sight, then pointing at the silverware Novak has firmly on his shoulder. Novak reaches for Borton's throat, but Borton avoids, jolting backwards. Borton would crack a smile at this point, but in a moment where Novak is so zen, like a sleepwalker, awakening Bryan could have deadly effects.

Lisa Evans:

I wouldn't. Not advisable.

"30 Seconds, guys, 30 seconds, is everybody here?"

Lisa Evans:

Could somebody find Kendall? He's gonna be late-

And just like that, Kendall Wolfe emerges from the curtain. Nothing different from Kendall, as he is wearing a plain black t-shirt and denim jeans. Kendall is feeling more casual today, as he wears his signature boots compared to Borton and Novak's formal black shoes.

Kendall Wolfe:

Sorry I'm late, there was a sale going on at the charity shop. So are we getting this thing started? I'm getting kinda hungry.

Randy Borton:

Oh, I'm sorry, are we in a rush here? Poor old Kendall got a empty stomach?

Kendall Wolfe:

Yeah. I literally just said.....

Randy Borton:

Pathetic. Y- you see, this is why some people don't take the main event of Ascendance seriously. It's because you walk in here after a 8 month hiatus, somehow win the royal rumble against Duo freakin' Maxwell, and somehow you can't understand the concept or the implications of this match-up. It should've been ME and ME alone facing Bryan Novak in the main event of Ascendance, not you, just me.

Kendall Wolfe:

Are y- are ya hungry too? Cause I can split on a sub if you really wanna.

"3 and 2 and......"

Lisa Evans:

Guys, save it for th- Hello, CMV universe, my name is Lisa Evans, and as you know Ascendance is right around the corner. Our main event sees Bryan Novak defending his CMV Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship against two of the hungriest competitors in CMV-

Kendall Wolfe:

You're damn right, Lisa!

Lisa Evans:

Right.....two of the hungriest competitors here in CMV, both gunning for the opportunity of a lifetime to not only win the biggest title CMV has to offer, but to do it in front of a sold out crowd of 19,040 excited members of the CMV universe: Kendall Wolfe and Randy Borton.

Randy Borton:

That's right Lisa, in a few nights time, it will be Randy Borton's time to ascend to the top of CMV and stay there for good as the flag holder and bearer of the biggest company in professional wrestling today.

Kendall Wolfe:

Excluding UWL.

Randy Borton:

Excluding UW- wait a second, what do you know about company standings? In fact, what do you know about being a flag bearer for a multinational company like CMV? Simple answer to a simple question, you don't Kendall. All you've ever done was ride Sunshine's coattails and play second fiddle to your psycho brother, Levi Marta. While I was main eventing PPVs with the guy on my right, you were on your ass collecting royalty checks. But that's fine to you, isn't it Kendall, because you LOOOVE money, isn't that right? isn't that what you said a few weeks ago? Newsflash, to earn money, you gotta win matches, and let's face it, you haven't been doing much of either recently. Sushi-X, Jacob Ziegler, me, him, we've all been beating you. The last six figure check you received was for winning the royal rumble. You entered number #30. My number was in the single digits- no, no it wasn't. I wasn't even IN the royal rumble, because I never got the chance to fight for my spot at Ascendance. A former CMV world champ can't get in the royal rumble, but a hobo lunatic like yourself can enter, and win!?!

Without a second thought, Kendall slaps the daylights out of Randy as he looks in shock, utterly mortified at Kendall's retaliation. Kendall looks very calm after his action, and Novak doesn't move a muscle.

Kendall Wolfe:

One word and I hit you again.

Randy Borton:

You can't-

SMACK! Another slap to the face of the milkamaniac, much to the amusement of Lisa Evans.

Kendall Wolfe:

What did I say? What have I been saying since I came back? What have I been saying since day 1? I'm here to get to the top, no matter how steep or far, that was always the ultimate goal. You cannot stop me. Mr. Novak over here cannot stop me. You may try, you also may fail. Hell, I may be derailed at this late stop. I can wait until Anarchy Rulz. Cyberslam sounds good. I can even go full circle and main event Ascendance twice for all I care. My story ends with me hoisting up the world title. It's always been that simple for me. Sure, I got involved with the wrong crowd throughout my career. Levi Marta is gone forever, Colin Styles has faded into irrelevancy, Sunshine is near enough dead. The way he keeps going, he will be. Splendor has been reduced to dust. Noah is gone, Bill is gone, Marcantel is gone.....I think, he keeps showing up and it's getting really annoying- the point is, all those guys around me are gone, Voodoo is somewhere in Japan. I guess you could say I'm......untouchable. I beat Xander Slate in my first televised Fusion match, after a really long roll-up game, like super long, but I beat him. I beat Duo Maxwell well before the Rumble incident. I always rock the cool gear, I know Lisa likes it-

Randy Borton:

Get to the point, you scumbag. I didn't even talk this long.

Kendall Wolfe:

I know, that's the most you've talked your entire life to be honest. Bottom line is this. I always have a mental gun pointed at all of your heads. I watch you sing along with whatever I say. Sure, momentum's come and gone, but I'm still here, because you guys are what I'm good at. Out talking you, out thinking you, out playing you. Out smarting you. Even steampunk Steve over here knows what's up. We're mentally stronger than you, Borton. That'll be your downfall.

Bryan Novak:

Your squabble amuses me.

Novak does not turn to Randy or Kendall, but just looks forward like he has been doing these past 7 minutes.

Bryan Novak:

Greed is a rich, old, ugly maid courted by incapacity, and you reek of it.

Kendall Wolfe and Randy Borton look at each other and then back at Bryan Novak, who slowly turns to face his two challengers, a sign of a warning set out by Novak.

Bryan Novak:

Bei Ascendance wird es ein Massaker!!!

Novak then runs towards Kendall and tackles him to the cold, hard floor and starts to nail him with cutting elbows to the face. Borton pulls Novak off of him at Lisa's request and Novak turns to Borton, his veins near popping out from his boiled over rage. Borton almost seems scared but looks into the eye of the fierce champion who turns back to attack Wolfe.

Lisa Evans:

Stop it, Borton!

Borton stumbles around the room like a headless chicken: He knows that if Kendall gets bludgeoned, then the match may get called off altogether. Borton steals a glass bottle from one of the crew who is drinking on the job and runs to Novak and Wolfe, where blood is dripping to the side from Kendall's mouth. Borton targets the very easily attack-able neck area of Bryan Novak.

Randy Borton:

GET THE F**K OFF HIM!

Following the warning, Borton doesn't give Novak much time to react as he smashes the glass bottle over Novak's head, knocking him out cold! Novak falls onto Kendall, who weakly pushes him off. Novak is laying unconscious on the floor as Kendall is sitting on his rear end, half conscious, looking up to a man who is now holding the CMV Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship in his right hand. Randy Borton boldly puts the title in front of Kendall's face. Kendall Wolfe reaches for the title, but Borton takes a step back, the momentum of Kendall making him fall face first.

Randy Borton:

So close. Once again.

Randy Borton holds the title high up as the scene fades to black.

Back to top Go down