Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"1 Shot" Leona's Final Stand Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"1 Shot" Leona's Final Stand Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"1 Shot" Leona's Final Stand Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"1 Shot" Leona's Final Stand Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"1 Shot" Leona's Final Stand Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"1 Shot" Leona's Final Stand Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"1 Shot" Leona's Final Stand Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"1 Shot" Leona's Final Stand Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"1 Shot" Leona's Final Stand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"1 Shot" Leona's Final Stand Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"1 Shot" Leona's Final Stand

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"1 Shot" Leona's Final Stand Empty "1 Shot" Leona's Final Stand

Post by krzy Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:21 pm

The crowd roars to life when "1 Shot" Leona's theme hits the speakers. From her days in HALO to her journey on her way to redemption, to glory, the woman with the deadliest knees on the industry has captured the hearts of both adults and children alike.

She struts onto the stage, bouncing in time to the beat, then holds up a "Dirty" Dollar bill that she collected from Dirty Diana after a convincing victory. She turns her back to the camera so that she can bust out her signature to the delight of the fans who begin cheering even louder.

The camera pans all around the arena to show off the signs, shirts and shades all in support of the woman who's only one match away from a historic reign with the Intercontinental Championship.

Now standing in the ring with a mic in her hands is that woman who patiently waits for the crowd to finish enthusiastically chanting her name before she starts speaking herself.

For a second after I earned the right to challenge for the Intercontinental Championship, I thought the wrestling gods were starting to conspire against me. I lost matches I shouldn't have, and I was starting to think the writing was already on the wall for Showdown.

But it was that match, the thought of everything coming together on that night that kept me together. One more match. One more match. I repeated it again and again and again. I repeated it to remind myself that I can't let a loss define me. It was a mantra that helped me pull it together last week against a former Women's Champion.

I worked so hard just to be put into that match at Showdown that I barely had anything left in the tank before the bell even rang.

Well, I'm ready now.

Those aren't just words she's speaking just for the sake of hearing her own voice. She's not saying it to convince herself of anything either. It's right there in her eyes: she believes that she's one match away from winning that title.

Cassie Maverick has made it clear that she didn't come here because she was afraid about losing her step. No, I was wrong about that. She's had a career resurgence and has proven that she's better than she ever was. That's why she holds that belt. She's proven that maybe, just maybe, that loss to Ashley Kelly in the first place was a fluke. But it's just as I said, Cassie, you can't have an off night when you hold that belt. The best in the world have their eyes on it and if you don't bring your best, they'll rip that title away from you.

This match was supposed to be a triple threat ladder match, a showcase of why that belt brings out the best in all of us. Instead Ashley Kelly decided to play the odds and ended up with nothing. Now it's just you and me, Cassie. And you remember the last time that happened, don't you? Well in the off-chance that you've forgotten the way that it felt when my knee damn near caved in your skull, I'll gladly remind you how it felt.

Leona pauses for a second as a thought flashes in her head.

I'm going to show you just how much I want this...how much I need this. Cassie...this match isn't just for the Intercontinental Championship now...You're still upset that I took your hat...well I'm going to put something on the lone to even the stakes. At Showdown it'll be Cassie Maverick vs. "1 Shot" Leona...

Title verses.... Career.

The crowd innately drowns out whatever it was Leona was planning on saying next. The mixed reception she's getting after dropping this bomb is thunderous. Some people are simply excited at how this match is turning out, others are distraught at the mere idea of Leona being out of the company.

But these are words that she can't take back now.

[open to Cassie]

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

"1 Shot" Leona's Final Stand Empty Re: "1 Shot" Leona's Final Stand

Post by Rage Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:32 am

Cassie Maverick appears with her IC Championship over her shoulder on the stage holding a mic. She wasn't smiling. In fact the reigning Intercontinental Champion looked a little sad. She shook her head and finally spoke.

"Leona! Hunny! I didn't want yer career! I just wanted my damn hat back! But if ya wanna have yer last match wit me then I'll be happy to oblige! I plan on keepin' this here title for a good while longer. Career or no, I'm going in and comin' out still the IC Champ! Ya did this to yerself Leona and I'm sorry it had to come to this. To beat me, yer gonna have to bring yer best! I'm ready to go out there and do what I do best. Wrasstlin' is my business! May the better women win...me!"

Cassie then drops the mic and and shows off the title the two top vixen's in the IC Division will be fighting for. Title versus Career. Whoever won this match this much was for certain...It was gonna be a helluva fight!

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:07 am

And Cassie’s words proved to be true.

Leona’s left in the ring after her defeat and is just lying there on the mat, too distraught to even move. Finally, with the referee’s coaxing, she peels herself off the mat with whatever drops of energy she has left.

The crowd is on their feet, applauding the valiant effort, the passion, energy and genuine desire she had for winning that belt again. She rolls out of the ring and as the crowd chats please don’t go, then later on, one more match, Leona proudly dusts herself off then heads to the back. Just before she slips through the curtains she bumps into Brett Angel on the stage.

For a while neither person says nothing. Then he speaks first, the cameras just barely able to pick up the sound over the noise the crowd is making.

“You didn’t have to risk everything.”

She looks away, then behind her at her fans, upset about the loss but appreciative of the show both women put on for the title, then back at Angel.

“I did.”

She walks by him and the PPV cuts to a hype-up package of the first-time encounter between Voice Vindy and Sunshine.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:17 pm

Angel's Reaction:
https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com/t2584-brett-angel-s-final-stand

A close up of a person walking down a hallway is the first thing shown a video uploaded to the CMV website begins to play.

The person gets to a door and opens it up. As the door swings open the camera pans out to reveal that it’s the woman formerly known as “1 Shot” Leona. Over her shoulder we can see into the room and, interestingly enough, it’s the room the core members of HALO often held their meetings in.

Inside that room with his feet on the table is Brett Angel.

LEONA: Thank you for coming. We need to talk about what happened that night...at Showdown.

She steps into the room and closes the door behind her.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:48 am

1 month or 2?

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:44 pm

please stop bullying me

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:45 pm

not bullying just curious cuz ya buddy said he wasnt using them anymore, seeing as they retired more times than terry funk

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:53 pm

they haven't
cop just exaggerates everything

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down