Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Bob Luger Arm Wrestling Open Challenge! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Bob Luger Arm Wrestling Open Challenge! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Bob Luger Arm Wrestling Open Challenge! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Bob Luger Arm Wrestling Open Challenge! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Bob Luger Arm Wrestling Open Challenge! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Bob Luger Arm Wrestling Open Challenge! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Bob Luger Arm Wrestling Open Challenge! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Bob Luger Arm Wrestling Open Challenge! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Bob Luger Arm Wrestling Open Challenge! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Bob Luger Arm Wrestling Open Challenge! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Bob Luger Arm Wrestling Open Challenge!

2 posters

Go down

The Bob Luger Arm Wrestling Open Challenge! Empty The Bob Luger Arm Wrestling Open Challenge!

Post by Batman Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:30 pm

The Ascendance arena is lit with thousands of fans piled up in the stands, all excited for the non stop action and entertainment that Day One of Ascendance has provided them thus far. While the day still stands, fans talk among one another wondering, what's next? That is until the honking of a horn can be heard.

Mr. Dashing
What's this?

The Bob Luger Arm Wrestling Open Challenge! Latest?cb=20130705111443

To the right side of the stage, a large bus that can only be identified as the "Luger Express" can be seen rolling up! The crowd sends off a mixed reaction as the bus slows down and finally comes to a screeching halt. Sitting there for a moment until the door slowly opens......and Bob Luger comes into view!

Sporting his best track suit with his vintage LugerPerfect Jacket on, Bob looks over the sea of fans with a look of confidence on his face as he steps off the bus. Lex is the next to come into view, as he too steps off right behind his son, allowing him to take in the amazing atmosphere that is Ascendance IV. He and his father walk around the bus and climb up some steps onto the stage.

Mr. Dashing
What an entrance. The Luger Express, ya gotta love it!

Lex pats his son on the back as they both nod and begin to slowly jog down the long ramp way to the ring. Sitting in the ring is a small table specially made for the event.

The Bob Luger Arm Wrestling Open Challenge! 2584307

The Luger's quickly make their way up the steel steps and into the ring where Lilian hands Lex the microphone.

Lex Luger
Ladies and Gentlemen....it's time.

Lex and Bob stand side by side looking on at the crowd.

Lex Luger
The moment we've all been waiting for. The moment Bob Luger has been training for. For weeks upon weeks, he's been hitting the gym and pumping iron, preparing for today. The day he proves that he doesn't need a stupid little Battle Royal match to shine. No. He's went out of his way. We both have, to create the ultimate test of strength. The FIRST EVER........BOB....LUGER.......ARM WRESTLING OPEN CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lex screams at the top of his lungs to assure his voice his heard.

Lex Luger
It's where ANYBODY from all around can step into this ring and try at the muscle man himself in a classic showing of strength. The Arm Wrestling match. Not just any arm wrestling match....but THE arm wrestling match that matters. We chose the grandest stage to show you all just a GLIMPSE at what the Luger Empire can produce. This perfect specimen beside me...my very own son, Bob Luger has the skills and abilities to carry this company on his back without breaking a sweat. He can put all the other boys backstage to shame. NOBODY can touch him. Your Undisputed Champion? He beat him. With his own finishing maneuver. But that point didn't get across to the corporate hogs. Nah.

Lex shakes his head.

Lex Luger
But THIS will. Bob doesn't care who it is. He's not studied his opponent for tonight. He's facing an unknown being.  And he's ready. Are you guys?

He holds out the microphone as the crowd erupts in cheers.

Lex Luger
Then be prepared....to see Bob Luger DOMINATE in the first ever.....BOB LUGER ARM WRESTLING OPEN CHALLENGE!!!!!!!! WHO'S GOT GUTS??

Mr. Dashing
This is exciting....who's gonna take him on?

And with that both Lex and Bob look towards the entrance way, awaiting the entrance of Bob's mystery opponent. That is until the tron lights up with...

Mr. Dashing
OH MY GOD!

Oh my god indeed. The one who answers is indeed....DAVE TURNER! The former 3 Time Undisputed Champion walks out to a GIANT roar of cheers from the crowd. This absolute legend stands at the top of the ramp, showing off his arms before slowly making his way down to the ring, slapping hands along the way.

Mr. Dashing
Ascendance Four and who do we get popping in? Dave FREAKING Turner. Former 3 TIME Undisputed Champion. A legend in this business answering Bob Luger's challenge. Maybe here to knock him down a few pegs.

Dave reaches the bottom of the ramp and looks around at the screaming fans with a bright smile on his face. He proceeds to hop up on the apron before entering the ring where both Bob and Lex look genually surprised, but however, downplay the hype with the lack of fear in their eyes.

Lex Luger
Hoooooold on big boy. I get it. You've been gone for a while. But don't think you're gonna take the spotlight from the FUTURE of this business. So before we continue, I must ask you.....are you sure you want to be put to shame by my son?

He tosses the microphone to Dave who's reflexes are on point.

Dave Turner
Well....I have to say Bob....in all my days I never seen somebody bring their daddy to the ring as much as you have. Makes you look like a sissy. Like you need your hand held along the way. BUT, I was in the back, hearing him hype you up. It wouldn't be fair for me to assume that you're dad is lying about how strong you are. As a former grandslam champion, I need to know. Are you as good as HE says you are? Let's see boy.

And with that, Dave drops the mic and rips off both of his sleeves to show off the guns before sitting down at the arm wrestling table. Bob shows off a cocky smirk before sitting down himself, both men getting their arms on the pads as the referee makes sure they're both evenly placed.

Mr. Dashing
Here we go. Dave wants to see if the hype is real. If Bob Luger is as strong as he says.

Both men lock hands as the referee gives the ok and signals for the bell.

Ding Ding

The Arm Wrestling Match finally begins as both men begin to send great amounts of strength, both trying to put the other's backhand to the mat. It starts at a stalemate. Both men showing looks of struggle on their face as a few seconds go by and Bob begins to get the upper hand. However, Dave flashes a smile as he begins to take charge, pushing forward and slowly overpowering Bob. Bob's hand begins to inch closer and closer to the mat. That is until his left hand comes into play and he punches Dave in the mouth, interrupting the match.

Mr. Dashing
What! Come on!

Bob continues and flips the table on Dave before beginning a fury of stomps on the hall of famer. Lex cheers on Bob as both throw out the idea of proving themselves via arm wrestling match and try the dirtier way in taking out a legend. Bob brings Dave to his feet looking for a butterfly suplex but Dave breaks free and spinebusters Bob to the mat, following up with a fury of strikes.

Mr. Dashing
Dave's fighting back!

Lex attempts to come to his sons aide but Dave sees him coming and steps up, unloading a series of strikes to him as well, backing up him into the corner. However, Bob is back up and attacks him from behind. And with that, the Luger Family begin to double team him. The numbers game is too much as Dave falls to the ground, taking stomp after stomp by both men. The crowd is unhappy at their hero being attacked like this. However, the numbers game may just be evening up as music suddenly hits the PA system.

Mr. Dashing
OH MY GOD IT'S SCOTT NORRIE!

The fans erupt in a gigantic explosion of cheers as Scott Norrie comes running out on stage and down the ramp in magnificent speed. He slides under the ropes as Bob is waiting on him. Bob swings on him but he ducks and begins to unload on him. Lefts and rights, sending Bob stumbling backwards as the distraction allows Dave to fight back to Lex. Both legends taking on a member of the Luger family. Lex is up against the ropes towards as Dave backs up and clotheslines him out of the ring! While on the other side, Bob is lifted up on the shoulders of Scott Norrie as he marches to the center of the ring looking right into the camera with a look of aggression before bam! Hitting a viscous GTS!

Mr. Dashing
GTS!

The fans are lit as Dave wants to join in on the fun. He brings the limp Bob up to his feet, brings him up on his shoulders and hits him with a vintage Phsyco Driver! And with that, Dave's music hits the PA System as the two hall of famers begin to celebrate their little victory in the ring.

Mr. Dashing
Ladies and Gentlemen, that has got to be the biggest Ascendance Moment this year thus far. We not only got to see both Dave Turner and Scott Norrie, but we got to see them shut up the Luger Family with their vintange finishing moves that we all knew and loved back in the day.

They continuing celebrating as Lex helps his son up the ramp, looking on in disgust at the two former champions.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

The Bob Luger Arm Wrestling Open Challenge! Empty Re: The Bob Luger Arm Wrestling Open Challenge!

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:19 am

10/10 would read again
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down