Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Savage: "Please know that my friends are your friends." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Savage: "Please know that my friends are your friends." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Savage: "Please know that my friends are your friends." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Savage: "Please know that my friends are your friends." Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Savage: "Please know that my friends are your friends." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Savage: "Please know that my friends are your friends." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Savage: "Please know that my friends are your friends." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Savage: "Please know that my friends are your friends." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Savage: "Please know that my friends are your friends." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Savage: "Please know that my friends are your friends." Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Savage: "Please know that my friends are your friends."

3 posters

Go down

Savage: "Please know that my friends are your friends." Empty Savage: "Please know that my friends are your friends."

Post by krzy Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:49 pm

The camera cuts backstage to show Cole Savage standing backstage.

-Cole Savage-
Sometimes it takes a while for me to remember that I’m only human. See, I knew that my prestige, my fame, my worth in this industry was rising exponentially, but it never occurred to me that I had become so powerful that I was putting myself in danger. But it became all too clear when ol’ Timmy had a clear path to land a few cheap shots on me the other day.

A look of disgust passes over Savage’s face.

-Cole Savage-
The worst part wasn’t even that he had the audacity to lay a finger on me for NO reason. No, what stung was people jumping the gun and saying that I left because I was scared. Me? No. No, no, no, no, NO. I walked away because I’m the better man, and I was damn sure not about to risk wrinkling my suit or scuffing my shoes over the LaFave family. Instead I went to the back, and I thought. I took some time to sort out how I could ensure that such a thing never happens again.

And now Savage is smiling.

-Cole Savage-
And then I remembered the moments when I was at my most dangerous, when I had two good friends watching my back. I lost touch with Christian and Mark Henry, but there was no shortage of wrestlers out there willing to put themselves at harms risk to keep me and my clients in one piece once they saw that they would be paid handsomely.

Savage backs up as a man and a women, never before seen in CMV, enter the frame from either side of him, both wearing identical gold face paint.

-Cole Savage-
With my empire of clients only getting bigger, it only makes sense that I invest in their futures. I can’t be everywhere at once, but now I can make sure that I have eyes everywhere my clients are. But to all the CMV wrestlers out there, please know that my friends are your friends. If you ever find yourself in need of an ally when you’re in a tight spot, don’t hesitate to call and one of us will be there to help. But know, that my needs will always come first. Together, myself and three of my closest friends, will see to it that nobody stands in the way of anybody that I represent.

Savage turns to walk away, but then pauses as a thought crosses his mind.

-Cole Savage-
I did say three, didn’t I? As it turns out, one of my friends, the most dangerous of the group, is already on his first mission. Looking to help tie up some loose strings.

The camera cuts away to the parking lot where the recently released Darrell Richards is walking to his car. He pops the trunk and throws in his bag, perhaps thinking about where he’ll wrestle next. He walks over to the driver’s side when he’s caught off guard by a portal that opens up in front of him and through it steps Kurasuke! Richards backs up only to bump into Megan Cooper. Without warning Cooper and Kuraskuke attack, giving the poor guy the beating of a lifetime. Punches and kicks and slaps and a whole heap of methods are used to inflict as much pain and punishment as possible. The masked man holds Richards in place, letting Cooper get a few solid shots in. Then together they toss him head first into the window of the car his was about to drive. Now it’s an ambulance that’ll have to take him out of here. Cooper and Kurasuke look down at their handiwork before walking off as the video cuts off.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Savage: "Please know that my friends are your friends." Empty Re: Savage: "Please know that my friends are your friends."

Post by Batman Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:58 pm

Nah you changed the title

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Savage: "Please know that my friends are your friends." Empty Re: Savage: "Please know that my friends are your friends."

Post by Tim Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:06 pm

Kevin Nash wrote:Nah you changed the title

Was it "The Goon Squad"
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down