Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Friends Like These Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Friends Like These Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Friends Like These Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Friends Like These Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Friends Like These Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Friends Like These Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Friends Like These Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Friends Like These Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Friends Like These Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Friends Like These Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Friends Like These

Go down

Friends Like These Empty Friends Like These

Post by Jason Spade Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:56 pm

The scene fades in to Jason Spade, standing in the Supremacy locker room, preparing for his match.

"One thing that will always amaze me about this business is how quickly everything happens. Something very interesting has happened, indeed, and very quickly too."

Jason Spade stands up and walks a few feet to the side, revealing Hugo Steele standing over him. Steele is wearing a protective mask and crossing his arms, glaring angrily at the camera..

"Now, I wasn't kidding when I said 'no Cabinet'. I meant that- those guys are gonna stay far, far away from our business, Suraci. But hey, if Joseph Santos wants to get involved, well... Let's say you've got your friends, and I have mine.

Spade pats Hugo Steele on the chest.

"And you see, my friend Hugo here isn't feeling very hot lately... And he's especially not very pleased with ol' Joseph Santos. Joseph here hurt Hugo pretty bad. Poor Hugo has suffered an injury; nothing that'll put him on the shelf, thankfully, but I'm afraid it's restricted his speech. Hugo can't talk for a while, and he is very, very displeased about that. I would be too.

We've got a long way to go before Ascendance, so until then... Hugo here will be acting as my bodyguard, and I'll be here to let the CMV Universe know exactly what he's thinking while he can't talk. And Joseph, here's what he thinks of you..."

Spade hands Hugo a wooden board used for breaking in martial arts. Hugo looks at it for a moment, before taking it in both hands and headbutting it, shattering it into a million tiny splinters. Jason Spade smiles.

"Well, I guess this time actions speak louder than words."
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down