Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Unexpected Events [Updated] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Unexpected Events [Updated] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Unexpected Events [Updated] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Unexpected Events [Updated] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Unexpected Events [Updated] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Unexpected Events [Updated] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Unexpected Events [Updated] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Unexpected Events [Updated] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Unexpected Events [Updated] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Unexpected Events [Updated] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Unexpected Events [Updated]

Go down

Unexpected Events [Updated] Empty Unexpected Events [Updated]

Post by Twyztad Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:15 pm

For the first time, the cameras catch Raymond Royce arriving to a show. He steps out of his limo, determined look on his face. It fades as his assistant gets out as well with a tablet in her hand.

Assistant
Sir, you might wanna read this regarding next week involving a few Superstars you looked at.

Raymond takes a moment to glance over the screen before smirking.

Raymond Royce
'Jimmy Starr released due to violations of the CMV Wellness Policy.'. Some idiot would have swallowed the "Internet Sensation" bait and be feeling the regret. Followed by 'Dregs released due to the higher ups not being sold on him.'. So much for "He's good because he's moved up to the main roster".

Assistant
Read a little lower as well.

Raymond takes a second glance at the information, this time shaking his head in disgust.

Raymond Royce
'Kayla Turner has been released due to a backstage incident involving crew. Her second in three months.'. This is why I'm the number one sports agent in the world. Exam, Scheme, and Patience.

The assistant nods her head, just happy that she isn't on the other end of berating this time.

Assistant
So, should I get the paperwork ready for Morgan Black?

Raymond Royce
We'll see how tonight goes.

With that, Raymond hands back the tablet and leaves to go find his prospect while his assistant gets back in the vehicle.
--------------- --------------- ---------------
Once again, we see Raymond Royce leaving the building hosting a Live Show just after his potential client's match. However, instead of being interrupted by an interviewer, he and the cameraman get into the limo where his assistant is waiting.

Raymond Royce
You can call Morgan Black and tell her that her battle for a contract just got easier.

The assistant nods her head but before Raymond can continue with anything else, she hands out the final thing in her hand: a purple edged manila folder.

Assistant
Well, not so fast. I did gather this.

Raymond takes the folder, looking at the cameraman before opening it in a way the camera can't see. Looking over the contents, Raymond grows a smirk of amusement on his face. 

Raymond Royce
Very, very good work. I'm intrigued.

The assistant soaks in the praise, as it suddenly disappears when Raymond looks at the cameraman.

Raymond Royce
Get the hell out of my car. I have things to do.

The cameraman wastes no time getting out of the car as Raymond slams the door behind him, leaving those watching wondering: What was in that folder?
Twyztad
Twyztad
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down