Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
LugerPerfect Guarentee  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
LugerPerfect Guarentee  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
LugerPerfect Guarentee  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
LugerPerfect Guarentee  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
LugerPerfect Guarentee  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
LugerPerfect Guarentee  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
LugerPerfect Guarentee  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
LugerPerfect Guarentee  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
LugerPerfect Guarentee  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
LugerPerfect Guarentee  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

LugerPerfect Guarentee

Go down

LugerPerfect Guarentee  Empty LugerPerfect Guarentee

Post by Batman Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:29 pm

As Genesis continues, the PA System lights up with...

That majestic sound slithers through the ears of the thousands in attendance as they begin to shoot strings of negativity towards the stage as Bob Luger comes into view. Alone. He has a very determined look on his face as the biggest opportunity of his career is just moments away, against Randy Borton and Azreal. Instead of jogging down the ramp as usual, he walks at a much slower pace with his arms straight out as if he's a king gaining praise from his towns people. He continues walking in that fashion all the way down the ramp and to the steps where he slowly steps up and hops up on the out side part of the turnbuckle, holding that pose in the air for a few seconds before hopping down into the ring. However, instead of awaiting his opponent in his corner, he casually snatches the microphone from the ring announcer.

{{Bob Luger}}
Take a good look......

Due to his recent history, disrespecting a living legend at Ascendance, the CMV Universe shower him with boos. However, he takes a good second waiting for them to calm down before continuing.

{{Bob Luger}}
Take a good hard look at what the true future of this business looks like. What a REAL workhorse looks like.

He smiles, taking in the invisible praise.

{{Bob Luger}}
My one on one opportunity was snatched away from me and now I stand here, moments away from a triple threat Money in the Bank qualifying match up. In one corner will be a dull man who's done absolutely nothing to make his name heard.

{{Bob Luger}}
And in the other corner....a former two time Undisputed Champion. A man very familiar with the Money in the Bank. The match that gave him his boost actually. An ultimate opportunity for superstars to leap forward so many steps in order to reach to the top. A trampoline to the Undisputed Championship. That's how some see it because that's what they've seen. As for me. Bob Luger is different. Bob Luger is a symbol of hard work and determination. When I beat Randy Borton and then pull down that briefcase, I won't spontaneously show up and attack a weakened champion. That's a shortcut. It's pathetic. No. I'll be cashing in at Absolution. A one on one match. Where I will prove that I am the absolute best this company has to offer.

Bob lowers the microphone for a second, taking in the silence.

{{Bob Luger}}
Nobody can step in the way of this. I'm coming in too hot. My face is the face you'll all be seeing for a long time.....AT THE TOP........DOMINATING anybody who wants what I want. It all starts now....tonight in this match. So again.......take a good look....before the future....is......now.

Bob drops the microphone and awaits for his opponent.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

LugerPerfect Guarentee  Empty Re: LugerPerfect Guarentee

Post by Batman Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:38 pm

Edited, didn't know it was a triple threat match Razz
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!