Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Watch me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Watch me! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Watch me! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Watch me! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Watch me! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Watch me! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Watch me! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Watch me! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Watch me! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Watch me! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Watch me!

Go down

Watch me! Empty Watch me!

Post by Gumble Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:01 pm

Ally Cage

The interviewer grabs Ally Cage for a quick interview coming off her win at Fusion

Interviewer: Im here with the Vixen that is coming off a huge debut win over Riley Dixon, Ally Cage, So Ally how are you feeling after your debut match?

Cage: Thanks, yeah im feeling great after that match, Me and Dixon beat the hell out of each other out there and im glad the CMV Universe spurred me on throughout the match, i know i had some doubters but i know I've proven them wrong after that performance.

Interviewer: Speaking of doubters, we have seen some tweets from CMV superstars about your debut, do you have anything to say about them?

Cage: Ok first of all calling me a knockoff of another Vixen is impossible, i am the most innovative, athletic and unique Vixen of all time, i didn't get handed a contract like some other Vixens, i overcame adversity, i see the locker room making jokes about me but let me tell you something, it won't be a joke when i am holding that Vixens title, it won't be a joke when i'm at the top of the food chain and it is not a joke when i say to all of the people that said i couldn't do it...  

WATCH ME!

Ally Cage smashes the mic on the ground and walks away
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down