Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Watch what you Say Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Watch what you Say Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Watch what you Say Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Watch what you Say Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Watch what you Say Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Watch what you Say Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Watch what you Say Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Watch what you Say Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Watch what you Say Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Watch what you Say Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Watch what you Say

2 posters

Go down

Watch what you Say Empty Watch what you Say

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:52 pm

The aftermath of the Tag Team Cup cuts to Father Victor and Marcantel backstage in that normal dark room that's been in every promo.

Father Victor: Oh well, my son. We failed, but that shouldn't keep us from going on because "He" will give us all we deserve someday, or Soon. But that doesn't bother me, my son.

Marcantel tilts at Victors head in confusion

Victor: Son, what bothers me is what happened after our match. That little thing called Twitter when oh what's his name? Um.....hmmmm...oh yea Bloody Justice. Yea when he said that we were pretty much a disappointment after we lost, well last I checked Justice, you've been a disappointment ever since you first started here, I mean when my son Marcantel came back as Archangel at Ascendence he wiped the floor, and stained the whole CMV universe with you and your teams blood, now you may have won but that doesn't matter compared to the beating he gave to your team. Anyhow, Justice my son, when you said that it really got under our skin, I mean like I said before any kind of pain to Marcantel just makes him more angry and dangerous. And oh does this pain that he's feeling feel just like the man himself did when he was CRUCIFIED on the cross. Just imagine how all that pain on Marcantel, how much more dangerous he will be. I know though, that Justice, you're on Fusion and we are on Genesis, but there's a ppv called Validation in just two weeks where Fusion and Genesis will collide to see who will run the shows. Now I think you know where I'm going with this, but even if you accept, we will meet before Validation.......Soon.

The camera then pans out and fades to black as Marcantel and Father Victor eye the camera
Watch what you Say 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Watch what you Say Empty Re: Watch what you Say

Post by Bloody_justice Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:25 am

In the Bloody woods stands a lone person and that person is Mj Warrior and he seems to be muttering something until he looks at the camera and says. 

Mj Warrior
Listen father Victor you think marcantel can take on Bloody Justice well WESAY bring it on see you b there. 
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down