Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
One final go Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 11:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
One final go Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 11:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
One final go Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 12:37 pm by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
One final go Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 6:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
One final go Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 8:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
One final go Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 8:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
One final go Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 4:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
One final go Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 4:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
One final go Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 7:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
One final go Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 5:20 pm by Jason Spade

One final go

Go down

One final go Empty One final go

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:46 am

In the nice looking house of Bloody Justice we see Bloody Justice doing somega bench presses a total weight of 225 and the reason why he's doing such a work out is because he wants to ask something. Bloody Justice Listen I know that the fallen and archangel are at each others neck but Before battle scares I want one last go at Archangel heck if I have to I'll fight with Bill Maverick again also to the fallen you'll don't deserve this bs oh. Also on one final note you'll may be wondering where I got this necklace for well I have a Irish friend and he quit wrestling a while back so he gave me this and every now and then I go out for a drink at his cavern so if anyone wants attune god stuff hit me up I'll get you the good Irish stuff." And with that he gave one final huf and racked the dumbbar and walked into the house.

Back to top Go down

One final go Empty Re: One final go

Post by HellishxHades Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:59 am

Crowe Twitter post responding to Bloody Justice:

@BloodyJustice look, I heard you want to help, but frankly me and Reed got this, so keep ur greedy hands out of our business.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:05 am

Bloody Justices response to crowes tweet

Ok @Crowe I respect you but I don't want to help I just want one last go at the quote on quote dark lord because he doesn't have that sense I had with Bill. And I am not greedy I have been out of action for awhile so I want back into this action.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down