Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Holding Back Greatness Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Holding Back Greatness Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Holding Back Greatness Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Holding Back Greatness Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Holding Back Greatness Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Holding Back Greatness Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Holding Back Greatness Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Holding Back Greatness Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Holding Back Greatness Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Holding Back Greatness Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Holding Back Greatness

2 posters

Go down

Holding Back Greatness Empty Holding Back Greatness

Post by Batman Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:20 pm

As Fusion rolls on, a spotlight hits the stage as the PA System lights up with...

With his father comes the 2nd Generation Superstar, Bob Luger. The negativity from the fans have no effect on the pair as they already look displeased. Standing at the top of the ramp, looking over the crowd with disgust. Lex taps Bob on the shoulder to rush things up as the two head down the ramp, completely ignoring the fans along the way. Even the few Luger supporters in the front row. As Bob hops onto the ring apron and wipes off his boots, Lex circles the ring to snatch a microphone from the ring crew before joining his son in the center of the ring.

Lex Luger
Last week was complete bull sh-

Before Lex could finish his sentence, Bob takes the microphone from his hands, sort of taking reigns from his clearly upset father.

Bob Luger
......Last week was complete bullshit!

Lex sort of gives his son a confused look before going back to mean mugging the camera.

Bob Luger
My opportunity was stolen from me by an irrelevant newbie who has done nothing but job to Headhunter in his first few weeks and THEN after swimming in the live shows, managed a win over Randy Borton. That win for some reason gave him a spot in MY match. Not any of the others, no it had to of been the one I was in to decrease my chances of winning. And now, the Money in the Bank match is full. My spot was taken away from me and I wasn't even pinned! No, instead I took the match by storm and DOMINATED my opponents. You seen it. You all seen how impressive I was. Imagine how impressive I would of been if it was the match that was ACTUALLY supposed to happen. If it was a one on one. With rules. No steel chairs. Then I would of won. I would be heading to Money in the Bank to fulfill my DESTINY!

Luger lowers the microphone to calm down a bit.

Bob Luger
I have done nothing but prove time and time again that I am the future of this business. I can put up with anyone. I am a walking, talking example of true greatness. The only ability I do not have is booking. And for that, the course of my career is only decided on what direction Johnny Sampson pushes me in. And that's bullshit. I'm a second generation superstar! I beat Brian Novak with his own finisher while he was holding the Undisputed Championship! I....I don't lose very often. And when I do, it's a fluke.

Lex shakes his head in agreement.

Bob Luger
I have all the aspects that this company needs. I have the look. I have the in ring abilities. The charisma. And the passion for this ring yet here I am with zero opportunities in front of me. Hell.....i'm all out of ideas. So I ask. Who the hell do I gotta beat to get the opportunities I deserve!?

The intensity in Luger's voice grows as he finishes his sentence and lowers the microphone as if he's expecting an answer right then and there.

[Open to Borton]
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Holding Back Greatness Empty Re: Holding Back Greatness

Post by Borton Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:43 pm

*Randy Borton comes out from backstage to huge cheers from the crowd as he walks towards the ring. As he gets in the ring he signals the crew to get him a microphone*

Borton: Who you gotta beat to get the opportunities you deserve? Hmm, I don't really know, Bob. It's not like there's a guy in the ring right now, that is a former 2 time Anarchy Champion, former 2 time Undisputed World Champion. A guy that loves milk, all kinds of milk I might add, gotta love them chocolate milk. That guy, in case you have been living in your dad's basement, Bob, is moi, me, Randy Borton.

*Lex raised his microphone up till Borton puts his hand to Lex's face*

Borton: Nah old man, you should leave your irrelevant ass out of here. This is where your son should man up for once without holding your hand for once in his life. Now if you don't mind, would you please exit this ring and head out to the back before causing me to do something to you.

*Lex with an annoyed face staring at Borton, exits the ring and heads to backstage*

Borton: Alright, so, last week at Genesis, we were supposed to have an one on one match, to determine the final spot in the Money in the Bank match. But things changed and it was made into a triple threat match which Azreal was put in and won. Both of us basically got screwed to be apart of the Money in the Bank. But seeing as I'm free and got nothing to do at Battle Scars, and seeing as you got nothing going on either. How about a match, at Battle Scars, what should have happened last week at Genesis. Just an one on one match. BUT! Your father must not be at ringside, so you can prove to me that you can handle with one of the top guys right now, so you can prove to everyone, the Milkamanics, that you are capable of being the future top player in this business. So what do you say Bob, do you accept?

*Bob raising his mic up, about to speak till Borton interrupts*

Borton: That's great Bob! I'll see you at Battle Scars, Bobby. For that I'll give you this delicious milk. Here you go man, drink it up.  

*Borton gives Bob a milk carton, Bob looking confused, but opens up the carton and drinks up. While he was doing that, Borton hits the Borto End on Bob Luger, sending a clear message not to trust the Moo Moo Man. Borton then climbs up on the 2nd turnbuckle and does his classic pose, ending the segment*

Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Holding Back Greatness Empty Re: Holding Back Greatness

Post by Batman Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:02 pm

10/10
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!