Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Fluke Virus  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Fluke Virus  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Fluke Virus  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Fluke Virus  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Fluke Virus  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Fluke Virus  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Fluke Virus  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Fluke Virus  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Fluke Virus  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Fluke Virus  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Fluke Virus

2 posters

Go down

The Fluke Virus  Empty The Fluke Virus

Post by Batman Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:48 pm

As the intro to the fallout episode of UnMatched finishes and the fireworks spew out of the stage, the PA System quickly lights up with...

And with that the boos come pouring in as the FORMER European Champion, Schmidty comes walking out onto the stage, looking VERY displeased. So upset, that he looks to be mumbling to himself while walking down the ramp, obviously angered at the fact that he didn't back up his claims at Arrival and lost his title.

Cop
Schmidty can't be very happy about losing to Lorin Seoul.

After snatching a microphone from a member of the ring crew and threatening to punch Cop in the mouth, Schmidty proceeds to jump up on the apron and enter through the middle rope where he then stands in the middle of the ring, ready to address the CMV Universe.

Schmidty
3 days ago......a crime was committed.

Schmidty looks down at his feet, clenching his teeth before looking back up.

Schmidty
A crime in the form of Lorin Seoul stealing the European Championship from me!

Taking delight in Schmidty's misfortune the crowd pops at the sound of Lorin's name.

Schmidty
You like him? You all like Lorin Seoul?

Again, more cheers just to spite Schmidty.

Schmidty
Ahh I got you. You all cheer for flukes because you don't know any better. You see, I shouldn't of even competed at Arrival. Nah, I was hurt. I was forced to compete against a deranged idiot just days after having my head drilled through that there announce table.

Schmidty points in Cop's direction.

Schmidty
Not only that, but I was still sick. I've been sick all freakin weak! And me being delusional claimed I was ready for that match when in REALITY, I should of spent that night in the hospital, getting better so you all, my fans, could get the match you deserved. So in short, you all seen a Schmidty at 27% lose to a Lorin Seoul at 100% which is why I declare that victory a fluke. He's no champion. I am. Hell, as far as i'm concerned......I'm still undefeated.

Schmidty shakes his head, obviously delusional in his own right.

Schmidty
I DID NOT LOSE TO LORIN SEOUL!

The audience immediately break out in a few scrambled "Yes you did" chants until they become a lot more strong and clear. Pissing Schmidty off.

Schmidty
NO NO NO! IT WAS A FLUKE VICTORY! I SHOULD BE EUROPEAN CHAMPION RIGHT NOW! NOT THAT STUPID LOGO STEALING FREAK!

The chants stay strong as Schmidty paces back and forth.

Schmidty
I DEMAND a rematch RIGHT NOW! GIVE ME MY REMATCH!

Then suddenly....

[Open to Cop]

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

The Fluke Virus  Empty Re: The Fluke Virus

Post by Miztacular Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:48 pm

The Fluke Virus  106ekcj

Interrupting the former European Champion, the current General Manager of UnMatched's theme hits the PA sytem as pyro explodes from the stage. Kane comes out from the back, with a vintage look of anger on his face, flames erupting within his eyes following the events that transpired three days ago at Arrival. Kane, looking less than pleased with yet another issue erupting, this time in the form of Schmidty, makes his way down the ramp looking deep into the eyes of Schmidty in the ring as Kane makes his way towards the steps to which he slowly steps up before walking across the apron and entering the ring standing across the ring from the now former European Champion.

Kane:
This company, does NOT, revolve around you Schmidty.. I have plenty more important things to think about right now, than you. Have you ever thought, that maybe, your win over Leo Cruz, was the fluke? Now if I recall, that's the only actual win, you have here in CMV. You ran away from your house show match, and every other match you've been booked in since, you've tried to get out of, claiming to be sick. I can't risk, anymore excuses from you Schmidty, so I'll give you, your rematch clause, when you've proven to me, you can compete without being sick, so maybe, just maybe I'll book you next week and then, IF, you're fully fit for that match, I'll let you have your rematch clause at the Pay Per View...

Kane lets off his demonic laugh as Schmidty looks across the ring with a disgruntled look on his face, a brief moment passes by and Kane looks back down upon Schmidty, raising the microphone to his mouth once again as he continues to talk.

Kane:
Schmidty, I think you're all talk, you've fought one match and pulled off, what can now be considered a fluke victory. How about you take actions into your own hand, instead of begging me... I think I know why, because you know I won't just give you your rematch like that, and you don't REALLY want to wrestle Seoul, because you know, that he will beat you again. Prove me wrong Schmidty, because until you do, you'll never get anyway in this business.

Kane drops the microphone and smiles before he turns to leave the ring, stepping over the top rope and dropping to the floor below, he looks at Schmidty one more time before turning around, however he turns into something he does NOT want to see.

Out of Nowhere Sunshine appears in front of Kane who looks back at him for a brief moment confused, and before he can react, Sunshine connects with a codebreaker sending the general manager down onto the hard floor below as Sunshine gets to his feet looking over the general manager for a brief moment before looking up into the ring at Schmidty who doesn't quite know what to think of the situation, and then as quickly as he arrived, sunshine disappears as the segment fades to black.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:01 am

Later

As the main event is about to begin and Lorin Seoul makes his way to the ring, the crowd begin to react to a swift motion behind Lorin. Before Lorin can turn his head, he is attacked by Schmidty! Schmidty knocks him down with a forearm to the back of the head and begins to unload a fury of stomps to the defenseless champion. The crowd booing at these antics of course but Schmidty could care less. In his mind he's proving a point. He refuses to be ignored.

Cop
Schmidty?? He's not even supposed to be out here!

He then brings Lorin to his feet and drags him by the back of his head to the ringside area where he then tries to throw him into the ring post but Lorin however puts his foot up to stop the attack and delivers an elbow to Schmidty causing him to stumble back holding his mouth. He then tries to capitolize with a clothesline but Schmidty ducks the attack and tackles him into the ring post. His back cracking against the steel as Lorin crumbles to the floor.

Cop
That steel post is always unforgiving, i'm cringing just thinking about it.

Schmidty looks proud as the boos continue to come raining in on his parade. However, he may not be done as he bends down talking trash to Lorin. "You think you're better than me? Huh?? You think you're better than me? You're the fluke!" And with that he slaps Lorin in the face before getting him up and tossing him in the ring where he then backs up into the corner, awaiting Lorin to get in position. As soon as he's on all fours, halfway from getting up fully, Schmidty drills him to the mat with an Old School Schmidty (Legdrop Bulldog).

Cop
Old School Schmidty! Lorin Seoul was completely blindsided by this attack and it may of cost us all the main event of the night.

As Schmidty stands over Lorin's lifeless body, he holds out his hand in which the ring crew automatically understand and hands him a microphone from over the ropes.

Schmidty
I want you all to take a good look at what your New European Champion looks like. The only times you'll ever see Lorin Seoul as champion will be with him on his back, right here right now. He's a fluke champion. I should of never lost. And Kane....Kane wanted to ignore my RIGHT to cash in my rematch clause tonight. He wanted to walk away from my demands and say i'm not worthy? What does this prove? Kane when you wake up from that nasty Code Breaker tonight, I want you to honestly sit there and think, "Who is Schmidty?" Think for a second. Think about who the hell you signed.

Schmidty lowers the microphone for a few seconds before raising it once more.

Schmidty
You got your image? Alright now take your image and compare it to this.

Schmidty demands for a member of the ring crew to hand him the European Title that was laying on the ramp. As he grabs onto it, he holds it up high.

Schmidty
This is the image of a true champion that backs up his claims. I had excuses because I earned them. I am the kind of guy to tease my arrival for months and then on my first night in this ring, win the European Championship. I'm also the guy to have a valid excuse when he loses the title but come up with an immediate solution in making claims like........I WILL BECOME EUROPEAN CHAMPION AGAIN AND WHEN I DO......I'll blow Brian Novak's little reign out of the goddamn water.

The mention receives a small pop by the crowd.

Schmidty
When will that be though? I get a rematch clause. Lorin's here. I'm here. I say we do this right now! Kane, come out here and make it official and make your main event feature your top star for once. Give me my rematch clause......right now!

The crowd actually agrees with Schmidty in seeing a title match right now as Schmidty circles around a still motionless Lorin Seoul. However, instead of Kane's music hitting the stage, a team of medical staff members and officials come swarming to the ring.

Schmidty
Ahhh.....alright. Kane's too busy icing his jaw to deal with this himself so he sent out his little crew of medical robots as a way to say, "Now way". I gotcha Kane. You think this is over....I understand that because you're mind wanders. I mean if it didn't then Lorin "The Fluke" Seoul would of never gotten an opportunity at MY title to begin with. But it's fine! We'll just end the show right now on this note, Schmidty is the greatest proffesional wrestler on the planet, AND YOU'LL ALL REALIZE THAT WHEN I GET MY TITLE BACK.

And with that, Schmidty drops both the title and the microphone and walks over Lorin who's being aided by the officials before leaving the ring, making his theme being the last sound to be heard before the show goes off air.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down