Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Fluke Finish Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Fluke Finish Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Fluke Finish Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Fluke Finish Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Fluke Finish Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Fluke Finish Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Fluke Finish Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Fluke Finish Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Fluke Finish Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Fluke Finish Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Fluke Finish

2 posters

Go down

Fluke Finish Empty Fluke Finish

Post by ULTIMATE Tanaka Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:01 pm

Kai heading backstage after being submitted by Jared Leon tonight at Supremacy. Heading towards the interview area, grabs a mic to let off his frustrations.

Kai:
What you guys just saw was a fluke ok? It was a dirty move by that freak Jared. That was bad calling by the ref and he should be penalized for allowing Jared to hold me up in the air by my neck! That move is ILLEGAL! he could've killed me, he could've killed the other opponents he is a threat to our well being and I don't feel safe.

WITH THAT.... Being said, coming Ascendance 8. You guys will witness the greatest performance of ALL TIME by a professional wrestler. You guys will witness why I AM THE NATURAL, why I AM THE MONEY IN THE BANK WINNER, why I AM THE NEXT CMV UNDISPUTED CHAMPION. Though I was eliminated tonight, I proved myself as one the last men standing. I proved myself last week after burying "Golden Kitty". And I will... prove myself.. why I belong in CMV as the TOP of the mountain, the CREAM OF THE CROP,  this isn't just a statement.. this is a PROMISE!

Kai throws the mic down as he heads back into his locker room.
ULTIMATE Tanaka
ULTIMATE Tanaka

Back to top Go down

Fluke Finish Empty Re: Fluke Finish

Post by Bloody_justice Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:58 pm

After his celebration in the ring Jared walks back stage and he heard what Kai said so take matters in his own hands he grabs the discarded mic and spoke in a haunting tone that frighten alot of people

Jared Leon
So I'm a freak uh? Well let me put this in laymen terms for you to understand. The move I used is an official move many pro wrestlers have done. As for killing my opponents? Once I feel you go slack into unconsciousness I let you go I'm a retired cop do you THINK that I will harm my opponents purposely? No
and as for the money in the bank match need I remind people in NGW  when me and TJ were champs we had a ladder match for a right to face either fusion OR genesis I belive were the brands at the time at validation which me and TJ won because I climb the ladder so dont count your eggs before the hatch.

And with that Jared drops the mock and heads to his locker room where joy Justice was waiting for him

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
Fluke Finish Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down