Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Battle-Scars Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Battle-Scars Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Battle-Scars Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Battle-Scars Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Battle-Scars Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Battle-Scars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Battle-Scars Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Battle-Scars Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Battle-Scars Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Battle-Scars Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Battle-Scars

2 posters

Go down

Battle-Scars Empty Battle-Scars

Post by Topher Mod Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:07 am

was gonna post this earlier in week, but been busy with work....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bloody Brit has just pinned Hayden Kiteley in what has to be one of his biggest wins of his career, with his theme music still playing, The Brit Celebrates in the ring to a standing ovation. He makes his way backstage where he is met by fellow FA team mates Mike Miles and Oliver Caine…

Brit : Did ya see that, DID YA BLOODY SEE THAT? That’s what I’m talking about…. When things look shitty, you go out there and you make a statement… So I lost my International title…. So I lost the MITB qualifier…. What do I do? I tell you what I do… I go out there and show the entire CMV universe what I can do, I took it Hayden a season 1 vet, I sent him crashing through the announce table with some Revengaaahh…. I sent a clear message that I aint playing, I sent a message to the entire CMV  roster, especially Tim’sshadow Shiloh Grey… Shiloh mate, I hope you was paying close attention cuz I’m coming for ya.

Miles : That was pretty awesome Andrews, it’s a shame you’re not in MITB though, you love battles, hell we`ve had plenty of bar room brawls, we take the fight to 6,7,8 guys at once… MITB  would have been your match easily.

Brit : Yea that’s a low blow seeing undeserved chumps enter my match, hell some of them aint done shit yet on CMV… But way I see it, one door closes another one opens mate.

Oli : Well did ya hear the news, It’s official you will face Shiloh 1 on 1 at Battle Scars.

Brit : That’s what I’m talking about… Battle Scars how appropriate …. As this is going to be one hell of a battle. Ya see I’ve single handedly showed up X-GEN, now Shiloh I don’t know if your X-GEN or what, but it doesn’t matter, you’re guilty by association, so get ready for a war son.. Get ready for some REVENGAAAAHHH…….because ….  REVENGE IS COMING

Later in the week on Genesis…

Mac Thompson : I’M BACK

<<No shits given by the CMV Universe>>

Mac : Damn well…. Allow me to introduce The Bloody Brit Chris Andrews… Bloody Brit as we found out earlier in the week, you will face Tim’s older brother Shiloh Grey, How will you handle this?

Brit : Wait you’re back? Didn’t I kill you last time I saw ya?

Mac : Umm noo.

Brit : Shut the fuck up, listen mate you sound awfully similar to that Rex Carter…. And I heard him saying shit, I aint good…. If I aint good then he must be the biggest loser in CMV…. Hell I remember one time at Regicide, We came out and destroyed the one minute men and went onto win that turmoil tag match.
Now I have a special message for Shiloh….. Come close Mac, ya gonna want to hear this…

REVENGAAAAAHHHH onto Mac Thompson, poor Mac is out cold motionless on the floor…. Andrews walks off smiling.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Battle-Scars Empty Re: Battle-Scars

Post by zquet Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:25 pm

Aww no Mac thrown into dumpster spot

AURA

ERIC THUNDER
Second Annual CMV tag team cup winner (With Matt Jefferson)
CMV World tag team champion (1 time with Matt Jefferson)

LEX NIGHT

BJORN WOLFFE

RACHEL GRANT

ZACH SMITH
CMV Rising Star Champion (1 time)
zquet
zquet
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:30 pm

i mean.... i don't want to use that at every promo tho.... That's used for special circumstances lol

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down