Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Battle Scars MITB Podcast Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Battle Scars MITB Podcast Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Battle Scars MITB Podcast Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Battle Scars MITB Podcast Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Battle Scars MITB Podcast Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Battle Scars MITB Podcast Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Battle Scars MITB Podcast Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Battle Scars MITB Podcast Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Battle Scars MITB Podcast Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Battle Scars MITB Podcast Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Battle Scars MITB Podcast

5 posters

Go down

Battle Scars MITB Podcast Empty Battle Scars MITB Podcast

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:58 pm

On the eve of Battle Scars the podcast for the Money in the Bank participants starts and they're all sitting down waiting for questions from the CMV universe. The first question goes to big Azhole himself.

Fan: Excuse me, Mr. Azreal I have a question. So your the International champion, what happens if you win the MITB, cash in on the current major title, then have both belts? Don't you worry about having to compete twice in one night.?

Before Azreal can respond everyone sees Parker mysteriously run around the superstars and to the back, for some reason.

Azreal: Dumbass, anyway to answer your question....no I don't care if I have one belt or two belts. That's not what matters, what matters is the MITB match tomorrow night which I will win. Now don't get me wrong it will be a tough match for me, I mean we got the longest reigning Anarchy Champion Jacob Ziegler, we got the man that everybody loves Tim Lafave, the big man Duo Maxwell, the man who kicked that hillbilly Billy Weavers ass Nick Blake, and well Elijah Stewart. I mean now that I look at it this is an All Star Ladder Match.

The crowd cheers from that comment but as long as Azreal is on the mic there's still boos everywhere to be heard.

Another fan asks a question

Fan #2: So Azreal last week Tim stated that no matter which brand you or him is on he wants a rematch clause for the International title. Will you accept it if you both are on seperate brands?

Azreal:.............Yes. The fact of the matter is that everyone deserves a second chance, and Tim deserves another shot because frankly each brand will need at least one strong champion, and whether it be me or Tim as champion, that brand will actually have a champion that matters. Now I'm done answering these dumb questions.

After that the fans then started calling out random names for a superstar to call on.

(Open to Ziegler, Duo, Elijah, Blake, or Tim)
Battle Scars MITB Podcast 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Battle Scars MITB Podcast Empty Re: Battle Scars MITB Podcast

Post by Alveuss Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:23 pm

The next question heard above everyone else is directed towards the former Anarchy champion.

Fan #3: Jacob after a brutal ironman match this past Fusion against Sushi-X which you snatched a win at the very end, how are you feeling heading into the money in the bank match against these other five competitors here? Are you at 100%?

Ziegler: Snatched? The fuck is this? Na screw you, next question.

The poor fan doesn't quite know how to respond and there's an awkward pause before the man sits down and a new question is asked.

(Open to the others)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:07 pm

Azreal looks at his tiny Pink colored Laptop and squints as he reads the screen.

Azreal
This one appears to be for you, Timmy-Boy... It says... "How do feel about the overwhelming support for Ziegler in the polls of who's going home with the Money in the Bank contract?"

Tim says nothing, he stares at Azreal with an almost distasteful face. He then looks forward and clears his throat.

Tim LaFave
It's great. I'm glad Ziegler has this support, not that he needs it, one of the fastest rising Superstars in CMV bar-none. Come so far in a short amount of time. It's really no surprise that he's got people behind him with the amount of momentum he's built over his team here at CMV. Congratulations, Ziegler...

Tim looks at Ziegler, ready for his response. To which Ziegler, staring forward, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a Snicker Bar, he tears open the top and takes a large bite and continues to stare forward. The long silence was more than enough for Tim to take the hint.

Tim LaFave
And that, as they say, is that...

Nick Blake
Alright, alright! If the goody-goody two-shoes future-loser is quite finished. Nick Blake's got some things to say! Nick Blake doesn't like any of you! Nick Blake doesn't like Asshole.

Azreal raises an eye brow under his sunglasses.

Nick Blake doesn't like Asshole #2 who stole Nick Blake's hair-style!

Jacob Zielger stops chewing on his mouthful of snicker and raises an eye brow.

HEY! DICK! IF YOU USE NICK BLAKE HAIRSTYLE! YOU DAMN WELL PUT SOME HIGHLIGHTS ON THE FRINGE! FUCKER!

And masked f4ggot! YEAH YOU!

Duo looks up.

You think you scare Nick Blake! NOPE! NICK BLAKE'LL KICK YOUR MASK AND YOUR FUCKING HEAD WITH IT! OFF YOUR GODDAMN NECK!

Duo stands quickly and his chair flies against the wall as he get to his feet. Nick Blake jumps onto the table to face Duo. The peak of Blake's height meeting Duo's torso. As Blake stares at Duo, and Duo stares down at Nick the room becomes deathly silent.

(Open to Dashing and Maurie)
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:37 am

As the two rivals refuse to budge, it's Elijah Stewart who now speaks up, rising from his chair and approaching both Duo and Blake, placing a hand on both of their shoulders.

Stewart
Guys! GUYS!!! Hey, just . . . Feel the good vibes, man!

Without even a moment's hesitation, The God of Death and Mr. Blake both rock Elijah with a quick jab to the jaw, knocking him unconscious! The two then turn on each other, exploding into a flurry of punches, provoking Tim LaFave to hop out of his seat, being the guy that he is, he wants to seperate his future opponents. But as he goes to break things up, Azreal launches at him, blasting him in the back with the International title! Meanwhile, as Ziegler simply watches on whilst enjoying his Snickers, Duo Maxwell gets the upperhand on Nick and lifts him high up into the air by his throat, sending him crashing down through the table, laptops, water bottles and more flying everywhere!!! But before the big man can admire his handywork, Big Azzhole spins him around and delivers a nasty superkick straight to the towering behemoth's jaw, causing him to collapse with earthquake like ripples shaking the room. The BOA smiles cockily, thinking that he's won the brawl, but . . . BAM! He turns around straight into an even NASTIER superkick compliments of The Scotsman!!! Ziegler sighs, turning towards the fans and slightly bowing before tossing his Snickers wrapper down onto Azreal's lifeless body and leaving his five Money in The Bank cohorts to enjoy their naps . . .
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:15 pm

Fake. Azreal could never reach Duo's head.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down