Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
I'm not gonna be in my Brother's shadow Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
I'm not gonna be in my Brother's shadow Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
I'm not gonna be in my Brother's shadow Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
I'm not gonna be in my Brother's shadow Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
I'm not gonna be in my Brother's shadow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
I'm not gonna be in my Brother's shadow Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
I'm not gonna be in my Brother's shadow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
I'm not gonna be in my Brother's shadow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
I'm not gonna be in my Brother's shadow Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
I'm not gonna be in my Brother's shadow Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

I'm not gonna be in my Brother's shadow

Go down

I'm not gonna be in my Brother's shadow Empty I'm not gonna be in my Brother's shadow

Post by Big Boi 702 Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:24 pm

Amanda Davis, Sister to Jay Davis, is seen backstage during Fusion, by a Interviewer*

Interviewer: Um...Ms.Davis, we would like to ask you a few questions.

Amanda: Shoot

Interviewer: Okay, well last time we saw your brother, he-

Amanda: Let me stop you right there. Let's not talk about my brother when you talk to me. Because he does not need to be talked about around me. So the next question should be a good one. And not about my brother.

Interviewer: Okay,well....What are you gonna do in CMV, specifically the Fusion and Genesis side of CMV?

Amanda: Well since there is work that needs to be done around here, I'll be the woman to do that work. I'm gonna do something to show these vixens that you do not mess with Amanda Davis. Next Question

Interviewer: Well if you had to have a top 5 divas you'd want to face, who would they be?

Amanda: Well There's somewhat good talent around here. There's Rose Punish, which I'm assuming is related to Marko Punish. There's also Cass Lafave, which her brother has been in the business for awhile. And finally, there's Jade Divine. Jade has that feel of being a good champion. GOOD Champion. But not a great Champion. I will be that push for the Vixens around here to step their game up. Also, Two of those Vixens, live behind shadows of Relatives or loved ones. And that's something that I don't have to deal with. Because you see my brother, right? He's completely changed since he came here. He's become slightly larger, but not as large as me. If he doesn't need me around, I guess I'll just have to be the bigger sibling in this so called Sibling rivalry.

Interviewer: Well that's something. Um, thank you for your time, Ms.Davis

Amanda: Call me Amanda. If you don't, I'll shove your teeth down your throat.

Interviewer: O-Okay.Amanda

*Amanda walks past the interviewer*
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down