Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Shadow Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Shadow Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Shadow Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Shadow Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Shadow Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Shadow Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Shadow Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Shadow Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Shadow Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Shadow Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Shadow

Go down

Shadow Empty Shadow

Post by Jason Spade Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:48 pm

Mere minutes after his defeat at the hands of the Shay Hoxton and Xander Slate- and his loss of the Unified Tag Team Titles- Jason Spade stands alone in the ring, a microphone in hand.

"A lot of you might have noticed something interesting... I came out here alone tonight. Why, you ask? Good question. I looked all over for my tag team partner, everywhere I could possibly think to find him, and he was gone. I wonder who could have done such a thing?"

The crowd begins to chant "Who?", but Spade quickly cuts them off.

"Shay, Slate... You degenerates. Right when I think I can let me guard down, right when I think you've proven yourselves to have a minuscule amount of trustworthiness, you turn around and take out Brett Curtis... What's the matter, fellas? Afraid of a fair fight?"

Before Spade can continue his rant, an unexpected music begins to play- the music of Brett Curtis. The King of the Ring walks out onto the stage, dressed in his street clothes, apparently completely unharmed. Curtis makes his way down to the ring, barely giving his surprised tag team partner a second glance. Suddenly, and without warning, Curtis lunges at Spade, delivering a devastating superkick that sends the Undisputed Champion sprawling backwards with enough force to flip him entirely, Spade landing painfully on his neck and upper back, before rolling backwards and finally coming to rest with his face against the mat. Curtis stares down at his handiwork, before picking up the microphone and uttering a single sentence.

"Who's the shadow now?"

Curtis drops the microphone and turns his back on his now former tag team partner, exiting the ring as ringside doctors begin to tend to the fallen champion. The scene fades to black.
Jason Spade
Jason Spade
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Offensive

Back to top Go down