Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Omega Lee  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Omega Lee  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Omega Lee  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Omega Lee  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Omega Lee  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Omega Lee  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Omega Lee  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Omega Lee  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Omega Lee  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Omega Lee  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Omega Lee

3 posters

Go down

Omega Lee  Empty Omega Lee

Post by Childish Meltzer Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:53 pm

As Intensity continues to go on cameras cut to Omega Lee backstage

-Omega Lee-
Two weeks ago I won one of the biggest matches of my career...so far, by qualifying for Money in the Bank at Climb 2 Fame. Now so far my opponents have been training by fighting each other, they are trying to prove some kind of dominance while risking injury. Now Cole Savage has taught me better than that I don't have to feel the need to stoop to their level, I already guaranteed my spot in Money in the Bank. Instead Savage suggest that I should study my opponents and ready my body for what awaits me at Climb 2 Fame the man's a multi-time Hardcore Champion he knows how much my body will go through and I'm taking his knowledge and I'm combining it with my premier athletic ability. At Climb 2 Fame it doesn't matter how many times you pull at the briefcase, it doesn't matter how many times you come close to winning, its about who pulls down the briefcase and I will be that man and maybe just maybe you people will see me and respect me for the talent that I am. I'm going to Climb 2 Fame with the promise and the guarantee in my mind knowing that I am the BEST.

Last edited by ChildishGent on Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:46 am; edited 2 times in total

Omega Lee  Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Omega Lee  Empty Re: Omega Lee

Post by krzy Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:14 pm

Cole Savage is shown sitting in his skybox despite allegedly not being able to see, smiling as Cruz secures a victory over champion Lorin Seoul. Beside him is Omega Lee.

-Cole Savage-
Well that...that match result says more than I could ever say about who the rightful champion is. So I won’t say anything at all. Instead, I need to address some of the things I’ve heard through the grapevine. There’s been a lot of doubt, a lot of controversy about Omega Lee and I putting our heads together and making the brilliant decision to excuse him from further competition until it’s time to thrown down in the money in the bank ladder match. So what’s the problem, huh? We’re not forcing the other five people in that match to wrestle? We didn’t bribe anybody for the time off. We asked and we were given. Just because we were smart enough to think about it, doesn’t mean we should be crucified and villainized for it!

Savage pretends his feelings are actually hurt.

-Cole Savage-
The money in the bank match is one of the most grueling matches this company sanctions. The things these men put their bodies through and their opponents through borders on human cruelty. The fall they take, the hits they endure, it would break lesser men. And that’s way Omega Lee needs to be in peak physical condition before stepping into the ring. What do you all think? That he sits at home playing videogames all day? Perhaps catching up on a good book now that he has all this free time? No! He’s working harder than every single person in that match, because that’s just in his nature...working that much harder than the other guy to prove that he’s the best. That’s what happens when you have a HUGE chip on your shoulder from YEARS of being overlooked and underappreciated. Even now, here in NXT where things were supposed to be different, Omega Lee has had to scratch and claw just to get to this point. Just to get a chance at a CHANCE to be World Champion.

Savage adjusts the glasses on his face.

-Cole Savage-
So why would risk everything he’s worked for at this point to wrestle in a throwaway match? For pride? Honor? What good is any of that if he’s at home nursing an injury while the big boys are playing? No, we’re not going to test fate...that’s what friends are for. Because who’s to say that we’ll ever get this close again. This is Omega Lee, the man with the premier athletic ability, who has so much to offer and has been given so little to work with. No, this is his match to lose. That briefcase might as well has his name tattooed on it. Look at all the other men and tell me who deserves it more. Chris Adams? DSD? They’ve had their time in the spotlight. August Happytown? He had his chance, and he BLEW IT! Rubik? Logan Hail? Don’t make me laugh.

Savage and Lee turn to face each other and they laugh.

-Cole Savage-
Those men wrestle week to week because they have something to prove. Not Omega Lee. Even when they wrestle, the people talk about the man who’s not there, not the people who are. And how could you all be doubting my strategies after I masterfully lead Nick Blake to his own Money in the Bank victory? Just because you don’t understand the nuances of my methods doesn’t mean things won’t play out they way I want them to. When Omega Lee wins that match I want you all to note the feeling of relief that washes over you when you realize that Intensity will finally have a World Champion that’s worth a damn.

----

[open to gent if he wishes

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:44 am

-Omega Lee-
Climb 2 Fame.....full of clowns who can't entertain the crowd, a God who is a false idol, an Injury prone show off from a bygone era, oh yeah there's those Rubik and Hail guys too.
Am I the only one here with common sense and realize what's at stake here? HAVE YOU ALL FORGOTTEN?! What am I talking about clearly you all have....
Cause we live in a lost world, we live with lost causes, lost journeys, there's nothing for you to do....... But I have something that none of you have, its not just my premier athletic ability, its not just my 4.0 ring psychology, I have the man who will lead me to fame, wealth, and glory. I have Cole Savage and I don't know if any of you have noticed but I have the better competitive record going into this match. I mean I can't discredit all these fighters, we're all working like a slave for you Johnny Sampson, making you rich because "it's the biggest event of the year and we all love wrestling" NO! Its for you, you greedy pig its for you and Savage and I will get ours.
So to my fellow "competitors" you can have all the battles of the egos you want but you are all just part of a 12 step plan to get us to the top and have me be the champion this company deserves.

Omega Lee  Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:55 am

Omega Lee has just won the MITB Ladder Match in the main event of Climb II Fame. The few of the participants who were still standing walked to the back, while others were helped. Lee grinning cheek to cheek points to the skybox where his manager Cole Savage was clapping for his client. Lee soaks in the moment of the fans chanting his name. The young upstart nods his head at the fans and asks for the mic from Garcia.

-Omega Lee-
Oh now you fuck with me huh? I bet a lot of you didn’t expect this to happen, you guys didn’t think I could pull it off, you guys didn’t think I could back up what I’ve been saying since DAY ONE DID YOU?! Nah, you wanna know what pisses me off, it pisses me off that I busted my ass for this company for almost a year just for a little recognition and couldn’t even get that after I won the Light Heavyweight Championship then I come to Intensity and its people like Aaron Waite that can get better booking than I do, WHEN I CLEARLY DESERVE IT A 100 TIMES MORE THAN HE EVER DID!
But nah, ONE MAN saw the value in me, ONE MAN invested his time in me, ONE SINGLE FUCKING PERSON SAW MY POTENTIAL AND HELPED ME GET EVERYTHING I FUCKING DERSEVE. I remember the night I won the Light Heavyweight Championship. Looking up at the lights, looking at everyone doing what you just did chanting my name, and thinking to myself “I did it”. I finally won a CMV championship and when I held that belt so close to me and Savage meeting me half way up the ramp I remember thinking to myself “maybe people will respect me, maybe the guys in the locker room, maybe the fans, maybe Triple H will respect me for the talent that I know I am .” But nothing changed I was still looked down at, I was still fighting for my spot, until I had enough of it. My how time has changed but the only thing that hasn’t changed is the respect Cole Savage has for me as a premier athlete. He guided me down the path that would get me to the big leagues so I didn’t have to deal with the Luther Thunders, the Rubiks, the Dave Skylarks, and the Tops Newsomes of this company who would try to take my rightful spot. I’m going up to the big leagues now, making big money I’m the million dollar rookie and I promises I will be Global Champion by Redemption Roads and nobody will be able to stop me.

On that note Lee slams the mic onto the mat and the crowd starts raining boos on this years Money in the bank winner

(Open to Krzy)

Omega Lee  Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Aug 28, 2016 5:05 am

>When he was the favourite to win

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:09 am

Last edited by The Friendly Savage on Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:48 am

But when you do it, it's fine...

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:48 am

Last edited by The Friendly Savage on Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:00 pm

feel like you sent it even more off topic by replying here instead of pming me your thoughts and asking me to delete the post.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:13 pm

Savage steps out onto the stage with a microphone in hand.

-Cole Savage-
I just...I just don’t know what to say anymore. For WEEKS we had to sit here and listen to the naysayers, the armchair wrestlers who took great pleasure in question OUR plans and OUR tactics as if they had even a lick of the talent and brains and mind for the business that we do. Because, oh…

Savage looks down and like everyone else he notices that he’s no longer “blinded” and in a wheelchair.

-Cole Savage-
This is how great Omega Lee is! His talent heals! His success is an inspiration! We told you all from day one that this was HIS match to win. There were LEGENDS in that future hall of famers, men who have had and will have some of the best matches this company has EVER seen. But look who it is with the briefcase in his hand guaranteeing that one day he’ll be the NEXT World Heavyweight Champion.

Savage shakes his head and laughs.

-Cole Savage-
When I did it with Nick Blake, so many people thought it was a fluke. “Two matches in one night?! Cole you gotta be outta your mind!” Then again with Omega Lee. “Cole, what about momentum? What about ring rust?” What about you all just stop and realize that lightning doesn’t strike twice? This doesn’t just happen by luck or by chance, my clients have gotten to where they are for a reason, and I’m only half of that.

Savage looks in Lee’s direction.”

-Cole Savage-
Omega Lee said it himself: after everything he’s done and put himself through for this company, he still gets overlooked and underappreciated. People joked that he was a knock off of Kevin Lee on the other show, and here on NXT he was just a Fusion reject. Doors were closed for Omega Lee that were wide open for the other “rejects” like Aaron Waite or Marko Punish..ironically enough, two men who couldn’t get the job tonight against NXT Originals.

Savage takes his shades off his face.

-Cole Savage-
Omega Lee may not have started his career here, but he’s finally found a place that he can call home. A place where he belongs. A place where being a Premier Athlete will take him to place never thought imaginable. There is no shortage of wrestlers who could be world champion on any given day. But you see what’s in Lee’s hands? That’s a promise that he can skip to the front of the line whenever he damn well pleases. But he’s going to wait, and night after night with everyone’s eyes on him he’s gonna put on matches that will blow you away, cut promos that leave you in awe and carry himself in a such a way that by the time he does cash in, it’ll feel like a new normal and you’ll never want to see him without that Championship. If you all doubt that...then remember all the times I’ve proved you wrong before.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:19 pm

Midway through Intensity, Cole Savage appears on the titantron holding the Money in the bank briefcase.

Omega Lee.

Savage pauses for several seconds, just letting the name hang in the air.

I want you all to just think about that name for a moment. Think about it and remember that that is the name that is going to be etched onto the Global Championship--it’s only a matter of time. For all the talk about Starr, Waite, Newsome and the King of the Ring Winner, a lot of you all seem to be forgetting that at any moment Omega Lee can strike and hold the most prestigious prize in Intensity hostage.

Pefect.

Savage holds the briefcase in the air.

Keep on forgetting that Omega Lee has this, the most lethal weapon one man can possess. In the blink of an eye he can go from a passing thought in the back of your minds to the most talked about wrestler on the roster. In just three short seconds, he can become a champion.

But I know what you're all thinking, so I'm gonna put a stop to it all right now. There's not a damn person on this roster that compares to Justin Sane. The only one that comes close isn't even on this brand! And in that same breath, Cole Savage is not the kind of man who makes the same mistake twice. That means that Omega Lee is all but guaranteed to be successful when he chooses that he’s tired of carrying this case around. It’s just a matter of when.

Omega Lee has learned from Nick Blake’s missteps, and he’s vowed to show that a small bit of bad luck isn’t going to define us or slow us down. Don’t you think somebody with the talent, street smarts and potential in Omega Lee would have left my side if he saw some kind of writing on the wall, if he thought that I couldn’t take him to the places that I promised him that I could?

Savage whips off his glasses and stares right at the camera.

Don’t you think that if Omega Lee thought that I couldn’t keep to my word that he would find somebody who could? I’ve done all that I can for my friends, and then some. When Omega Lee was scraping by on Fusion, begging for matches like a starving man begging for a cracker in a shelter, THAT was when the writing was on the wall. THAT was when he slowly learned that all the talent in the world can’t stop the biased powers that be from chaining blocks of concrete to your ankles and dropping you into the ocean.

When they decide that, for whatever reason, that you just don’t have what it takes to make it on their show, they throw everything at you AND the whole kitchen, forget just the sink, to see to it that you don’t make it any further than they want you to. But I’m the kind of guy who puts his neck on the line to kick down walls and break down barriers. I’m the kind of guy who tell you I’m going to do something for you, and does it better than you dreamed it could be. Omega Lee, against all odds as some like to say, became a champion.

Then he left, journeyed to uncharted waters, and once again, against everyone’s hopes, wishes and desires, Omega Lee is merely one match away from being champion once again. So keep forgetting that’s he’s lurking, biding his time for the perfect moment to strike. The deadliest things are always the ones you don’t see coming.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down