Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Alpha & Omega  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Alpha & Omega  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Alpha & Omega  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Alpha & Omega  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Alpha & Omega  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Alpha & Omega  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Alpha & Omega  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Alpha & Omega  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Alpha & Omega  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Alpha & Omega  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Alpha & Omega

Go down

Alpha & Omega  Empty Alpha & Omega

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:35 am

Monday Night Fusion continues on, as the PA System amps up, and the crowd goes insane with boos, as the one and only, Jaquan Shay comes out. He is styled head to toe, wearing a white suit with black shades. He walks down the ring, looking cocky as ever, holding the Anarchy Championship in his hand. He get’s in the ring with a microphone, but as he starts to speak, the crowd cries a unholy boo towards the champ. He brushes the haters off, as he begins speaking

I’ve been getting a lot of tweets and questions lately on something lately; did Jimmaurie beat me? I mean, obviously last week, it showed that he beat me. But did he “beat” me? The answer I have for you people is no. He hasn’t come close to beating me and he never will.

The crowd continue to boo on the smug face of Jaquan, smirking at the interaction from the crowd

Jimmaurie is a chance in the dark. He’s a loose cannon. And that’s the exact purpose of why I took his skull and turned it into mush. Because he can’t get the job done like I do. He can’t fight the way I fight. And hell, let’s be honest here, if ever the chance we got into it again, there’s no doubt in my mind that he’d be under my boot, praying for forgiveness while I stomp a mudhole in his Jamaican Prince wanna-be ass.

Now another question; what about American Justice?

The crowd cheer after hearing the name, but Jaquan doesn’t seem fazed by it. He just chuckles under his breath and continues speaking

What about him? He didn’t earn anything from me as long as I’m concerned. He hasn’t earned my trust or respect, and he didn’t earn this title, just for it to be on his meaty shoulder. But Justice, or AJ, or whatever you wanna get called, I have a proposition….Leave. Leave and never come back. Because I know a hell of a lot more men in the back wanting a chance at MY title. Men like Perry Heenan, Jimmaurie Williams. Hell maybe even Bannon or Shanaz or how about Billy Weaver. And I can bet that you don’t want this belt because of what it represents. Frankly, I want it to piss people off, but you….you seem to have a different plan when it comes to MY belt.

Echoes from beyond the arena are covering Jaquan’s ears with boos and chants. Jaquan drains the noise out as he attempts to start speaking again over the over exaggerated loudness of the crowd

I am the Omega of Monday Night Fusion. I am your Anarchy Champion, Jaquan Motha-Fucking Shay!! And I’ll be damned if I let some wannabe hollywood star or some 7ft. Patriotic dumbass stop my rise to the top. And I’m ready for either challenge to approa-

(OPEN TO MAURIE OR DASHING)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down