Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
What Was Up With Troy Colt? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
What Was Up With Troy Colt? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
What Was Up With Troy Colt? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
What Was Up With Troy Colt? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
What Was Up With Troy Colt? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
What Was Up With Troy Colt? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
What Was Up With Troy Colt? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
What Was Up With Troy Colt? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
What Was Up With Troy Colt? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
What Was Up With Troy Colt? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

What Was Up With Troy Colt?

Go down

What Was Up With Troy Colt? Empty What Was Up With Troy Colt?

Post by Shay UA Wed Dec 28, 2022 6:32 pm

What is up guys?! Dashing here! Welcome to episode 28 of Octane!

It’s the start of Octane, we’re panning around the arena to see the excited crowd as the best show on TV is sure to amaze.

The lights in the arena are usually red, but suddenly white and blue are mixed in as Payback by Def Rebel begins playing. Boos echo around the arena as Shay Hoxton makes his way to the stage flanked by TJ Black, Anthony Kamron, and Liz Carter. All four are dressed in fancy suits, and Liz is holding onto a clipboard.

Looks like The Company is here to start us off! Doesn’t look like they’re here to compete, so maybe we’re about to get an explanation as to what we saw at Bloodsport!

A replay of last week begins to play. The SnS Connection are facing off against Cam Harris & Troy Colt, but that’s only partially true. The tag match was more like a handicap match with Troy Colt spending the grand majority of the match outside of the ring arguing with a fan. Not only that, but Colt didn’t even attempt to break up the pin after Hoxton hit Harris with the 21. SnS got the easy win, much to the confusion of the CMV Universe.

We cut back to The Company entering the ring, Kamron taking a detour to grab a microphone for Shay Hoxton.

Thank you! Thank you! You’re all too kind!

The crowd is pelting him with boos.

Is Shay hearing the same crowd that I’m hearing?

You know, I’ve had a great career so far. I turned the Anarchy Championship from the bottom title here into the second most prestigious one all by myself. I was the star of the greatest Ascendance in CMV history! I had the most legendary reign as Undisputed Champion since the start of this company!

And after all my success, I’ve learned a hell of a lot, and I’ve decided to share some of that knowledge with some of the brightest in CMV. Look at The Agent! He took a little more… tough love then I thought, but by the end of the night, he’s gonna hold that Global Championship high in the air!

The crowd boo and begin chanting for TED.

Shut up! I’ve also decided to send Troy Colt to school. Teach him how a real World Champion needs to carry himself! Unfortunately, he’s been pretty stubborn when it comes to my gift towards him.

It’d be one thing if he just refused to learn, but he denounces my lessons every step of the way! Quite frankly, it’s insulting.

It’s pretty weird too, considering Troy Colt is a bit of a mentor himself. He’s the mentor of Chloe Marx, so I thought he’d know just how hurtful it would be when someone rejects your advice. I was so confused.

At least, until I saw this.

Hoxton motions over to the titantron, where a video from last April begins to play.

The camera pans to Troy Colt dressed up in a salmon colored shirt as he’s seen walking into the office of Christopher Wright.

Mr. Wright! It’s a pleasure to meet you. It’s been long overdue. I understand-

Shay interrupts.

He’s just sucking up, let’s skip this part.

The video quickly fast forwards. We resume when Christopher Wright is mid-talk.

What I have in mind has nothing to do with my children or either of their shows, but will be the foundation to building a solid product for the foreseeable future. A foundation that if we both do right, will last longer than either of us. How does that sound to you?

Troy looks surprised but then intrigued by this. He’s not sure what to make of it or what to even expect. He nods his head yes.

That sounds like the start of something I’d be real interested in.

Mr. Wright chuckles to himself.

I was hoping you’d say that….Come on in!

Mr. Wright yells to the door and Troy turns around to see a young woman walk in shyly, bumping into a chair before making her way next to the two men.

This is Chloe Marx, she is fresh out of wrestling school and she is now your responsibility.

Hold on…wha..w…I’ve never trained anyone! I don't think I am the most qualified to do this respectfully sir. I think someo-

Shay cuts in.

Interesting, Troy Colt never wanted to be Chloe Marx’s mentor, he was forced into it. Oh well, at least he’s a natural at it! Let’s check in to some of their training.

The video changes to another later in the week.

I got you a match.

Troy says casually as he continues to go through his bag and pulls out his headphones as the camera pans to Chloe’s growingly excited but concerned face.

Wait what? Already!? We haven't done literally anything, like literally you haven't taught me what to do in the ring or…wait what am I gonna wear? Wait, who am I going against? Are they like super intimidating like Ashley Rayne? That’s kinda cool, in a very terrifying kind of way. Maybe I ca-

Chloe is cut off by a smaller bag than what Troy was carrying getting thrown at her face.

You’ll wear that, and we’re gonna be in a mixed tag team match against The Pure and it's in less than a week so you have a long way to go before you’re even HALFWAY ready, so until then we’re gonna train harder than you’ve probably ever trained in your life.

You could have told me all that without throwing a bag at my head.

Chloe opens the bag and sees the generic wrestling gear.

Oh…couldn't have got this in red?

The camera cuts to Troy with an emotionless expression on his face, staring at her.

You haven't earned red. Let’s go.

Troy walks out of the room as Chloe chases after him fumbling around and hits her arm on the door on her way out.

We turn to see Shay shaking his head.

That’s… really irresponsible. Forcing someone into a match with less than a week of training? She could’ve gotten injured really badly! Not to mention, the ridiculous risk of shoving that much training in one week! Colt could’ve broken the poor girl before she ever even stepped in that ring! I mean… just look at this.

Chloe is seen painstakingly entering the room again and collapses on the floor and Troy is closely behind her with a huge grin on his face. Chloe is gasping for air, trying to catch her breath.

I can see the light. It's calling for me. I wanna walk towards it.

Great job kid, you know, I had absolutely no faith in you but you-

We cut to everyone in The Company looking absolutely disgusted.

Woah woah woah woah. First off, why was he smiling at her suffering? That’s disgusting! Second off, did you hear what he just said? Who says that to someone they’re trying to train! That’s horrible!

I’ve seen enough! Cut the footage!

I think I get why Troy Colt is such a bad student now, it’s because he’s a bad teacher. Hell, he never even wanted to train Chloe, I bet he looks at her like a burden.

And I know Mr. Wright agrees with me.

Shay Hoxton grabs the clipboard from Liz Carter.

See, before Bloodsport, I showed this footage to Christopher Wright, and he was just as disgusted as I am now. Wright trusted Troy Colt to show Chloe the ropes, but all he did was sentence her to months of torture training under this uncaring, cruel excuse for a trainer. It broke his heart just like it broke mine. He wanted to help her so badly, as did I.

That’s when I reminded him that I’ve learned a hell of a lot, and I’ve decided to share some of that knowledge with some of the brightest in CMV.

So we got to talking… and we decided… that I would make a far better trainer for Chloe Marx.

The booing stops, the crowd sits in silence for just a moment. What did he just say?

In my hand is the document for the official transfer of Chloe Marx’s developmental contract from Troy Colt to Shay Hoxton! All I have to do is sign my name on the dotted line, and Chloe’s training will be exclusively under my watch from now on!

At Bloodsport, I had a messenger in the front row break the news to Troy. Clearly he was just so excited to be free of Chloe, that he spent the entire match talking about the details with my guy!

Dashing pipes in over commentary, very upset.

So that’s why Colt was arguing with the fan! It was set up!

Now unfortunately, I’ll need to apologize to Chloe Marx! I haven’t signed this contract yet, and I’m not certain that I will… I have a lot on my plate right now with The Company, but…

Shay looks up the ramp, signaling towards the locker room.

Don’t you worry, Troy! All I have to do is take a single second to write my name, and I could take Chloe off your hands forever! I need you to remember that! One! Single! Second!

Shay takes a moment to cool down and goes back to the center of the ring, far more composed.

So let me give you one final piece of advice, Troy, and I hope you actually listen to this one. Make sure you keep the right people happy, because sometimes, it only takes a single wrong step to change your career… forever!

Shay Hoxton smiles at the camera as The Company’s theme begins playing again. The scene fades to black.

Shay Hoxton | That's Not a Bet, It's a Guarantee |1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Anarchy Champion - 3x International Champion - 2x Unified Tag Team Champion (current) - 47th President of the United States of America | Michael Hawk | Scottrisha TuTorial | Cinderelle | 1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Internet Champion - 1x Pure Champion | Danger Cat | 1x World Tag Team Champion - 1x International Champion - 1x Internet Champion | The Ozekai |1x Internet Champion | Janet Torre | Cleaning Up the Women's Division | 2x Women's World Champion - 1x Women's Tag Team Champion - 1x Women's Hardcore Champion | Second Ever Triple Threat Champion | First Ever Woman to Hold Every Title in the Division at Once | Mystery Mask III | Spin Spin Spin Win Win Win | 2x Zero G Champion - 2x Internet Champion

Breakout Star of the Year 2018 - Promo of the Year 2019
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down