Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Announcement for Tops! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Announcement for Tops! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Announcement for Tops! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Announcement for Tops! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Announcement for Tops! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Announcement for Tops! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Announcement for Tops! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Announcement for Tops! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Announcement for Tops! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Announcement for Tops! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Announcement for Tops!

2 posters

Go down

Announcement for Tops! Empty Announcement for Tops!

Post by Miztacular Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:47 pm

With all the other 3 men in the Main Event gone from the ring, leaving just the Television Champion Tops Newsome, and his Niece Tia Powley who had come out post match to aid her uncle, Tops and Tia begin to make their way to the corner of the ring to head towards the back, before they're interrupted by a very familiar theme.

At the sound of Johnny Sampsons theme, Tops whips the Television Championship over his shoulder, clutching on with his life as he looks towards the ramp with curiosity as the current Intensity General Manager Johnny Sampson comes out from the back, with a microphone in hand and his dank black shades already tucked into his jacket front pocket from earlier on this evening when he addressed the universe. Sampson looks down to the ring with a smirk on his face as he raises the microphone to his mouth to once again address the world of Intensity.

Johnny Sampson:
Now guys, I know I said you wouldn't see me out here again until I revealed your new GM in the fallout of Climb 2 Fame, however I was sitting backstage, WITH your new GM... LIVE here tonight and they brought up to me, that Tops Newsome hasn't been looking too great as of late, maybe he's on the decline. So. We talked, and we talked, and seeing as they're set to be the new General Manager post Climb 2 Fame. I said that they should make the decision. Well what they say, we should have Tops defend at Climb 2 Fame. Which had me thinking, who he should defend against. Well, your brand new GM, gave an absolutely solid list of names in which we'll now see compete in a number one contenders match next week. Who are they? Well Tops, you're going to have to wait and see. A true champ should be ready to defend against anybody, so you will not find out who you're facing until around 9 days until the fight. I hope you're ready Tops, you've been losing as of late, and as it is the era of opportunity as long as I am General Manager, it could be absolutely ANYBODY in this contenders match. I look forward to your performance at climb 2 fame.

Sampson simply smiles as the crowd erupts in cheer as Sampson makes his way to the back.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Announcement for Tops! Empty Re: Announcement for Tops!

Post by Topher Mod Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:20 pm

Sampson has left, leaving Tops and Tia in the ring looking on and shaking their heads...

Tops : Loosing streak? Loosing streak i don't think so..... I took 1 hell of a beat down by Gavin at Arrival i came back with the ultimate comeback and retained my Television Championship.... Yes i may have lost against Logan, he got lucky, and in my second chance Adams stole a win by pinning Bull.... Not much of a loosing streak.. Sure i didn't get into MITB ladder match but what's done is done.... I'm the Puppet Master, Thee most vicious, ruthless, and smartest person in this company, you see i'm always thinking, like a game of chess i plan my 2nd, 3rd, 4th moves ahead of time... So my 1st move didn't go to plan, i move onto the next one and so on. 
You talk about mystery opponents....HAHAHAAHA ..... Are you all forgetting Redemption Road.

Tia : How can they forget Top's?  You had to defend your Television Championship against a mystery opponent, You didn't know it was till he came down that isle.

Tops : Exactly!!!! I had no time to prepare, i had no idea who, but did i let that phase me. No. I do what i do best and delivered  No Strings Attached to Dave Skylark... I wasn't intimidated by his presence, his return, his accomplishments, whether he lost this title or not..... I made sure he didn't reclaim it.
So the countdown is on again..10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1...Making me wait, making me think, making me walk in circles as  to who it could be..... Well i have news for each and everyone of you pathetic losers sitting here tonight and the millions watching worldwide to all the wrestlers on Intensity.... You can try and take my title, but just remember i'm the PUPPET MASTER and I pull the strings.....

No.........Strings......Attached.

Top's entrance theme plays through out the arena as Tops n Tia smile and exit the ring.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down