Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Tops N Tia Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Tops N Tia Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Tops N Tia Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Tops N Tia Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Tops N Tia Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Tops N Tia Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Tops N Tia Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Tops N Tia Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Tops N Tia Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Tops N Tia Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Tops N Tia

Go down

Tops N Tia Empty Tops N Tia

Post by Topher Mod Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:23 pm

Tia Powley is walking back to Top’s Newsome dressing room and enters…

Tia : Wow did you see my debut Tops, Miz no showed and sent some bald bastard instead to be in Lexin’s corner and he cost me the match. Can’t believe he put his hands on me, I was holding my own as well against the New Womens champion.  I guess that what we can expect from her as Champion, cheap count-out victories. If I see her again I’ll kick her ass whether it’s backstage or in the ring.

Tops : Yea I took care of him, I saw him earlier today in parking lot, He wont be putting his hands on you ….. or anyone for that matter ever again. Lets just say he won’t be able to use his hands for a very long time. No one puts their hands on you like that.

Tia : Hahahahaha thanks Tops,  Now I’d love to face her again, maybe when she learns some freaking English, We can have a proper match with no lame count-outs. But that will have to wait, I’ll be facing Sophia Gibson next, I loved getting in the ring and actually taking care of business for myself, I see why you became a wrestler Tops.

Tops : Well you give that face painted freak hell…. I’ve just been informed myself that I have a match with the guy who took my #30 spot in the battle royal the other month, If it wasn’t for him I could have had a better chance of winning that Rumble. So tonight Zack Starr will face The Puppet Master.

Tia : But are you medically cleared, you’ve suffered head trauma followed by being busted open twice all in a week.

Top’s : I don’t care if I am or not, I want a fight, I want Zack Starr No Strings Attached. I’ve been out long enough with this concussion, I can’t  afford anymore time off,  I’m back now Tia and we’ll show NXT how things are done.

Tia : HHAHAHAHAHA

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down