Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Clean Slate, a Dirty Heist... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Clean Slate, a Dirty Heist... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Clean Slate, a Dirty Heist... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Clean Slate, a Dirty Heist... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Clean Slate, a Dirty Heist... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Clean Slate, a Dirty Heist... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Clean Slate, a Dirty Heist... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Clean Slate, a Dirty Heist... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Clean Slate, a Dirty Heist... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Clean Slate, a Dirty Heist... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Clean Slate, a Dirty Heist...

5 posters

Go down

Can and Should XGEN cash in the Tornado Tag Titles & Anarchy Title for a World Title Opportunity?

A Clean Slate, a Dirty Heist... I_vote_lcap33%A Clean Slate, a Dirty Heist... I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 3 ]
A Clean Slate, a Dirty Heist... I_vote_lcap67%A Clean Slate, a Dirty Heist... I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

A Clean Slate, a Dirty Heist... Empty A Clean Slate, a Dirty Heist...

Post by RiftedEnergy Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:10 am

Before anything can happen, even cutting off the opening where dashing mutes his mike while he hawksupa "AHAHHAAAAAAAHAAAAA-UUUHHHHHHHgggggrglrgl... THIS IS.."

The Music Hits.

Quantum and Sushi X take the Ramp Approach to their entrance this Time, using the OG XGeN Tag entrance, since been buried.

"Ladies and Gentlemen... its... ECKSGEN......" Dashing doesn't sequel, he doesn't squeak. His words are firm and true. XGen reigned supreme in their clash with their rivals last night in a strong showing by the man wearing the anarchy title. The other man, wearing a Tornado Tag Championship.

"Thats right folks, these two did it last night. Sushi X retaining the Anarchy Championship and granting his brother that beautiful, Tornado Tag Championship. Its a tag championship
he fought hard with the staff to ever incorporate. He said he was from the Future, and thats what they do there, So we should just get on board. But, nonetheless... He was not able due to Ryan Kent being eliminated after Quantum earned the title shot from the Cyborg Invitational....

And soeaking of CYborg..."  he continues to recap the GM for Genesis announcement as XGeN get into place.
Dashing continues, "What a sight... Sushi X raising that Anarchy Title above his head, Quantum raising 1/2 of the Tornado Titles above his head"

You know, the OG entrance...

The crowd is blitzed.

Quantum grabs a mic from the mic guy.

" I guess... Sometimes, you have to have a Clean Slate...." They eat it up.
"That's what we had to do. It wasn't anything personal, WEB. Good on you... for showing uo with some titles and putting them on the line. I can appreciate that. As i look down at this belt, and Sushi is thankful for keeping his..." Quantum puts the mic down for a second and fist bumps
"You know, it took alot for you to think and agree to putting that title up ... but you gambled it, in our name, and I appreciate that"

Back to everyone else

"Good on you, WEB... for walking in the door, kicking the first lockeroom door in you see. But what you didnt see, was that the name on the door was XGeN and that wasnt the the door you should have kicked in. You knock... Ever So Lightly... and you say, 'Can we please have a match?' and guess what? Youll get your match. Because we arent afraid... we never run... and have always been the first one down for a fight when theres a fight to fight. WE took down the Corporation in our Rebuild. Before that, Name someone we DIDN'T take down.

So Good on You, WEB... for being the team to come in and attack us, send me to the hospital... dont worry. I left you a note in the room for when one of you wakes up tomorrow...If they wake up tomorrow...

Good on you for talking all that talk about us running, and all we saw was your members backs as they WALKED OUT OF THE ARENA...

So the irony of this whole thing is everything. All of it. The Full Circle... that evolved... into a sphere. The Full Sphere.. will be my finisher if i ever adopt the spear....

But good on you, Troy Meyers and Jay Davis... you stood up to a challenge and accepted defeat. You dont have to hate eachother for losing to us... we are 4 and 5 time TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS"
He raises the belt to a roar. "THIS IS THE ANARCHY CHAMPION" Sushi raises his to increase the volume.
"The only problem was... you listen to Them...they.... Web. " He pauses and looks at it brother,

"Isnt it always.... 'They?!???!?'" they laugh as it gets serious. "They??1 They said this or They said that... They told me to do it this way.... Who the F*CK ARE THEY AND BRING THEM TO ME..." Little workplace humor.

" But the The little spiders in your head gave you an idea that attacking us would be great for your career... winning against us gives you a Tornado Tag shot...
Well I'll tell you something.... Winning against US... Definitely nets you a title shot.... but you have to win.

So lets bring it back Full Sphere
" wink "and lets talk about a couple years ago... when Triple H developed the Clean Slate match. Originally... originally... it wa suppose to be  match in which XGen, myself and Sushi X, had the tag team titles... had just beaten the Industry for the titles... and wanted to Gamble those away... put them on the line is Xander would put his title on the line...and one of the teams would walk away with all the belts. The Clean Slate match.... get it?

So what happened? Xander dropped the title, and we no longer needed that idea. Granted we were still down to put two titles on the line to gain another....

Shortly after Xander Slate crushed J Robs face into the ringpost with his boot. He never was the same, Rest in Piece
."

Sushi puts his hand over his heart , bows his head and Echos "rest in piece"

"So then the Mega stars get ahold of the plan... and go to management... and challenge us in a Clean Slate match without anything to put up!! We all know how that happened... but what we dont know about is the Second Part of the Clean Slate Match because the Mega Stars never bothered to need it as they already stole the Heavy Weight Championship from us.

"But Originally... originally... The Clean Slate had a second objective. Just like Money in the Bank right? Theres two parts. You have to win the match to capture all the titles... and then you get to....

wait

whole

seconds...."

He pauses, technically another three...

Theres only two belts out here... Ladies and Gentlemen... Let le be allowed to introduce to you, the Newest Tornado Tag Team Champion....  Go ahead ,Edith...."

She does what she does best:

"Hayden 'The Colossal King"......Champion!!!!"

Dashing chuckles

Wait... what? Edith you're fired. Go away.... please...."

Haydens music hits
[color:e5d5=#0099ff

'

Last edited by TimLaFave on Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:27 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Colors)
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

A Clean Slate, a Dirty Heist... Empty Re: A Clean Slate, a Dirty Heist...

Post by Miztacular Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:11 am

With this new strap across his shoulder, the season one veteran comes out from the back, a microphone at the ready as the crowd LEAP to their feet with a standing ovation for the former 3 time and first ever Undisputed Champion, former Anarchy Champion and now Tornado Tag Team Champion. Hayden makes his way down to the ring and up the steps, he looks around the crowd and nods slowly, with a smile on his face before walking across the ramp and climbing the top turnbuckle, raising his new Tornado Tag Team belt up high, before looking into the ring at His X-Gen brothers as he steps down from the top rope and into the ring with the Tornado Tag Team Championship back on his shoulder. Now, in the center of the ring, standing alongside the other two members of X-Gen, Hayden looks into the camera and begins to speak.

Hayden "Blade" Kiteley:
What a night huh. In the same way we lost the belts, we won the belts, the last time we all fought as a unit, was when we lost the belts to the Mega Stars, except there was something a little different, something a little more meaningful. You know what I'm talking about. MY Undisputed Championship! Instead, in this Clean Slate match, it was just the midcard belts on the line. Now, this tag belt is nice and all, and I'm sure you can agree Quantum, but there's something much better that I'd like both of you to imagine for a second. Something I've held THREE TIMES. Something that BOTH of you deserve to have held at this point in your career. Which gets me thinking, why did we have to put something so prestigious on the line in our last clean slate match, but this time, it's not the case. No this time, we just have this lower tier crap on the line. Like I'm no hypocrite, I won't change my opinion, I've always said the tag team belts are garbage, It's HALF A BELT, and well, I had that Anarchy Belt, and it's just a piece of trash. We are three legends, we have done it all, why oh why are we down here?

May I ask you people, who is the current Undisputed Champion? Justin Sane? What did he do to earn this shot? Nothing really, he lost his chance to be in the Main Event of Ascendance, there wasn't even a Number One contenders match, Kendall Wolfe just fell out with someone backstage and got fed to Sane, come on we all know this. So, Justin Sane, simply got that shot because he is who he is. Well let me tell you something. I have been here for years, I was the very first person to win inside a CMV ring, I have shown the world I can carry the main event scene! For the past few months I have been beating all your contenders, I beat Borton, Novak and Wolfe, where was my spot in that Main Event.

I think, the three of us out here right now, have things to offer, we all have reason be in this match, I have beaten Sane on numerous occasions, Sushi has beaten Sane and Quantum has beaten every damn soul on this roster other than Sane and more than deserves his rematch. This is certainly more of a reason to be in the title picture than just being a big name who's available to bury someone for the belt.

The crowd cheers at the very idea of all four men being placed into a fourway for the title, the three members of X-Gen raise their belts into the air as Hayden tosses the microphone to Sushi-X allowing him to get some words in.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:34 am

"Sushi.... X... ...to you, sir...."

Sushi looks to Quantum as if they're actually going to do this... .Quantum nods.

Sushi take his Anarchy Championship off his shoulder.

Quantum follows suit.

Hayden polishes that beautiful design, kisses it like he didn't love it, and puts it in the circle.

Together, all three, set down the titles.

"t is RIGHT NOW..I." Quantum sets fire to this mother fucker. "IT IS RIGHT NOW.... THERE IS NO LEGITIMATE CLAIM TO THE THRONE... WE are CHAMPIONS.... WE.... ARE... CHAMPIONS.....

Clean Slate has two parts.... just like MITB... why has it been featured on that PPV?? Because theres a Cash in....
"

What? We cant hear you.... the crowd is killing it.

"Sushi beat Justin Sane... Hayden beat Justin Sane.. Sushi beat Hayden, Hayden beat Sushi... . everyone on the roster has beaten Novak... Kendall Wolfe sold me psychedelic pizza the other day... and IVE BEATEN YOU BOTH!!!"

Quantum roars this Time. Right into the mic.

back to the crowd.

"So we are Cashing in... the Anarchy Championship... and these Tornado Championships... to face JUSTIN SANE IN A FATAL 4 WAY MATCH!!!!!!"

HO-
Lee--
Fuck...

RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:26 am

Out from behind the gorilla position comes Tim LaFave, dressed in his usual bright orange jersey. His black and orange hat firmly on his head. In his arm was not the Money in the Bank Briefcase, no... Nor was it the CMV International Championship... Not that either. It was a Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Dummy that was dressed Ryan Kent's XGEN Shirt. Around it's plastic waist was cardboard mock of the CMV Light Heavyweight Championship. As Tim trudges down the ramp to the ring. Pops of laughter could be heard throughout the arena.

Tim slides the CPRyan Kent Dummy under the bottom rope and then rolls under behind it. The brim of Tim's hat catching the bottom rope and popping off his head. Tim hesitates, but proceeds.

He picks up the CPR Dummy and holds it close to him. Tim waves towards Sushi to hand over the microphone. Sushi chuckles for a moment and then passes the mic over to his XGEN brother.

Tim takes the mic and brings it to his mouth.

Tim LaFave
Hey everybody!

The crowd erupts as the lovable baby face speaks.

Look who I met backstage. Say Hi, Kent.

Tim places the mic towards the open mouth of the dummy and silence proceeds for a beat.

Tim LaFave
Not too talkative, eh? That's fine. I got you fam. But what I don't got... is the patience to deal with losers who join XGEN, elevate themselves and then bounce like it was their doing and that they accomplished something.

Tim looks over to Hayden, then to Sushi and finally to Quantum.

Gentlemen? A little room.

Hayden places his hands up and slowly backs up to the ropes and leans casually against them. Quantum brings a closed fist to his mouth and laughs into it before he and Sushi back up on the other side of the ring together.

Tim LaFave
So yeah, everybody knows I'm big on loyalty. Right? Everybody gets that?

The crowd cheers.

And you know how much I detest disloyalty, amirite?

Again the crowd responds favorably.

So it must be pretty apparent that when Ryan Cunt here... and I'm sorry to the kiddies in the front row for that type of language, but I'm making a point...

...But it must've been pretty apparent when Ryan Cunt here decided that he wanted to leave XGEN without his 2 weeks notice, that I wasn't too happy, huh?

The crowd cheers and whoops with excitement.

And since the night of his departure we were all pretty  busy at the time, we couldn't dull out that XGEN-Brand-of-Love. So I thought... "HEY" why not now... Why not now! On the night of the draft? Right?

Again the crowd erupts.

With quick, violent and abrupt set of motions, Tim whips the dummy onto his shoulders he stands tall, with nothing but pure rage in his eyes he stares at the hard camera, with a huff, he spins out the dummy and it lands on what would be it's face. Tim races to pick up the mic.

Tim LaFave
Ryan CUNT! BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE! A CUNT! IF I SEE YOU TRAIPSING ABOUT BACKSTAGE WITH THAT TITLE AROUND YOUR WAIST! THAT WE...!

Tim quickly changes his demeanor and looks over his shoulders to Quantum and Sushi.

Right, gentlemen, "we"?

Sushi and Quantum raise their fist in a quick, powerful motion. And with that, as quickly as Tim had calmed himself he again cranked it up to 11 .

THAT WE GOT YOU TO! I SWEAR... ON MY FATHER; PATRICK TIMOTHY LAFAVE, THAT I WILL HOIST YOU ONTO MY SHOULDERS AND PLANT YOUR FACE INTO THE GROUND. JUST LIKE I DID PAINN AT DARK CARNIVAL.

You're a weakling, Kent. A straight up weakling. I never trusted you in the Rebellion, I never trusted you in XGEN and I never trusted you now. And "OH SHIT" look what happened? Like the feeble-frail-fruitless-flake you are! You bounced like a coward. And now we're going to bounce you. Right through a wall... Don't lemme see you, kid...

Tim points directly at the hard camera...

...Don't...

With fiery passion and rage, Tim violently flings the microphone up the ramp and it slams against the titantron. The crowd explodes into indiscernible cluster of cheers, boos and whistles as the shot fades to black and CMV goes to commercial.

Last edited by TimLaFave on Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:40 am

Johnny Sampson sits in his office chair, rubbing his forehead slightly, up and then down . . . Last night was NOT very fun. But alas, there's no rest for the wicked especially in the wrestling business. On the night of the CMV draft, the Monday night Fusion general manager prepares to do battle with the Thursday night Genesis general manager, Dave Turner, in selecting THE best superstars to represent their respective brands. Sampson has just finished watching X-Gen's get-together in the ring when he turns towards the camera with a look of disbelief slapped across his face, taking a second to compose himself before giving his response.

Sampson
Heh . . . Where to begin with this MESS . . . Once again, SUPERSTARS on my show DEMANDING things, as if they're in charge . . . MAKING UP RULES, as if they run the show . . . Quantum, as fun as LA LA LAND sounds, hmmm, where everyone walks around wearing metallic tunics and kitten mittens, most of us are living in the REAL world. I don't know- ha ha- pff, I don't where you heard, or who told you about this "forgotten" Clean Slate rule, where you could cash-in lower tier titles for a shot at the World championship, BUT YOU'RE WRONG!

Maybe just a few too many blows to the head throughout your career, huh? Such a stipulation does not exist, my fine metal friend, I know, I BOOKED THE MATCH!!! You all sound so silly, standing in the ring together like CHILDREN, "I beat him, meh, I won against them, blah". YOU DON'T DECIDE ANYTHING, I DO! I decide WHO deserves which opportunity and when! I don't care who you've beaten, who you've lost to or how long you've been here. So you want an answer as to whether or not I'll give you and your pals a World title match? . . . No. You'll remain as the champions that you currently are, the ranks that you've EARNED

. . . BUT, seeing as this is the era of opportunity and I am still fully in control of both Fusion and Genesis until this Thursday, how about a chance to prove to myself AND the CMV universe that you can win when it matters the most, when the pressure is on? In two weeks time, LIVE on the CMV Network, the King of the Ring tournament will return with it's own special event hailing from the good old UK. At this event, Quantum, you'll go one on one with the current Undisputed champion, JustIN Sane, in a non-title match! And IF you can do what you've NEVER been able to do before and BEAT him, I'll be ever-so inclined to see that this fatal-4-way dream title match happens on the season three finale of CMV at Exodus next month . . . It's not only YOUR "future", heh, on the line here Quantum, but your brother's as well . . . Let's see if you have what it takes, or if you . . . CHOKE!!!!

Sampson grins maniacally as he leans back into his chair, the camera slowly fading as the draft gets set to begin . . .
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by iTrouble Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:49 pm

SUDDENLY....

Dashing: OH my GOD...

All the lights in the arena are killed as a single spotlight remains at the entrance ramp. The arena is literally vibrating with roars from the crowd from the inevitable glimpse of the Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion. Seconds later JustIN Sane finally makes his way past the curtain and into the spotlight, the Undisputed Championship never looked better. Sane slowly (AND I MEAN SLOWLY) makes his way down the ramp, his eyes looking as menacing as ever. Sane finally stops halfway down the ramp and his handed a mic

Sane: Ahem....

The crowd loses it. Hanging on to Sanes every word as if it was a scripture

Sane: Well...look what we got here...I was sitting in the back entertained by your little claims...accomplishments...and reasonings for deserving a shot at MY Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship. And I'm not gonna lie, the shit was cute and kinda funny... I mean listen to yourselves. No seriously listen to the trash coming out of your mouths. I really wanna know how long it took for you all to pump your heads up to really thinking that you truly deserve a shot at the top of the mountain, and IN THE SAME BREATH try to question me for being chosen as the #1 contendor.  

I want all of you to take a very good look at me. No no... a good look. More than

whole

seconds

Now whats happening in your brain right now is called realization. The realization that I am the best competitor to EVER set foot in that very ring. EVER. You see it doesn't matter who did it first or even last. Its about who has done it consistently. And do you all know why. Its because I'm no loser. Sure I've lost a match here or there, who hasn't. But listening to what you all just said completely contradicts what you say.

You claim Sushi has beaten me once so he deserves a shot....Hayden has beaten me twice maybe three times so he deserves a shot and Quantum has beaten me none times so he obviously deserves a shot. The fact that you have to acknowledge beating JustIN Sane as a career highlight show just how Iconic my career has been.

NOW...with that being said. Lets analyze the situation. I am the ONLY Four time Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion of CMV. I have ended every undefeated streak put in front of me, I've ended careers, Won Elimination Chambers, Won the Cyborg Invitational, I was the best in NXT, I've beaten the entire roster of relevant superstars....And you know whats crazy about all that. None of its made up. I don't think I'm the best because I think I'm the best. I know I'm the best because I AM the best. My career speaks for itself.

The crowd starts a Justin Sane chant as the superstars are left in the looking as if ready to pounce on Sanes brutal honesty.

So sure you may have beaten me before Sushi. An amazing match actually. But for you or anyone to think that you deserve a shot at, thats not how this works. Thats not how it should EVER work. Just like every other guy in CMV I had to start all the way at the fucking bottom of the barrel. The difference is that once I made it to the top. I made a promise to myself that I will stay there. Earn your place Sushi, there is no honor asking for a hand out.

And next in line is Hayden "Blade" Kiteley. The man who constantly brags about beating me on "numerous occasions"...define numerous. And don't forget to leave out the fact that I've beaten you quite plenty myself. Oh yeah, and there's that one time I beat you to an inch of your life injuring you. Black that part out of your little resume.

"JustIN Sane got a shot at the title because he is who is he?" You GOD DAMN RIGHT I DID.

If I remember correctly weren't you the guy ready to retire not even a year ago? The next match I lose I'm gonna quit. Sound like a champion to you? Or a quitter?

Hayden...I don't need allies....I don't NEED help....and I don't NEED to CRY for title shots. All I need is This belt. That Ring. And an opponent.

Quantum......well for someone who travels time, you'd think they'd know when their going to lose M I RITE?....

I have one question for you all in that ring. What exactly does a 4-way match prove? I'll wait....

Nothing...

A champion can lose his title without even being touched. Is this what its going to take for one of you gentlemen to become champion? Getting a sneak win? Did you ever wonder why I've never been in a MITB match. Thats not how I roll. Nothing prestigeous about sneak wins in my book. And for those that celebrate a briefcase that encourages "taking advantage of someone when they're not prepared" You gets no love from me.

So Sampson I say to you this. You have three incredibly talented men in the ring right now. And since they are so sure that they can beat me, I will give ANY of them a fair one on one match RIGHT NOW. Just so long as they put their career on the line. I mean....since their so sure I'm undeserving. That sounds fair right? I mean, more fair then putting 3 members of a stable in a 4 way match for the Undisputed Championship. So waddaya say boys? Ready to put your career on the line for a shot at the Best of the best? I didn't think so. So you sit down, take a number, wait your turn, then talk all the shit you want. Until then....this Undisputed World Heavyweight Championship stays with me.

Sane drop the mic and backs up the ramp as his music hits. Never taking his eyes off the ring. He raises the title one last time before heading to the back
iTrouble
iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:54 pm

The camera pans around the ring, putting the three members of X-Gen in the focus, Sushi and Quantum the two brothers, heads in sync, look as if they're both about to step forward together. They both look aside towards Hayden but are stunned to see him already stepped forward with a scowl on his face as he looks across the ring at Sane who smiles back at him, Hayden snatches the microphone from Sampson and begins to talk.

Hayden "Blade" Kiteley:
You think I'm scared Sane? Scared of someone like you? I didn't fear American justice and I certainly don't fear you. I'll put my career on the line sane. You heard it here first. But I'm not done there. You talk about contradiction? You talk about lies? You say you would NEVER catch an opponent off guard before a fight, never get the easy fight? Well lemme set something straight. Where should I start, why not from the beginning.

Sane, when you were down there in the kiddie leagues, you lost your NXT championship at unchained to Ryan Kent, what did you do? You joined The Authority and they were in your corner for every match  and they made life VERY easy for you. Then you came here, and how did you make your debut? You tried to get a number up on Painn by attacking his opponent and forcing your way into the match, completely changing the strategy Painn had prepared, that's a cheap way if you ask me. Now... Zoom forward to the end of season 2 when I beat you for the title, after spending a month attacked and put through match after match on both NXT and RAW, you had the easy fight, and you lost.

But what happened after that main event, my moment was ruined by Kane who came out and choke slammed me and beat me senseless. What happens two weeks later? You get a rematch with a manager in your corner and beat me. I get a rematch at the following PPV, you win, with a manager I may add, but that's not my point. My point is what happened after, maybe you were so stunned you can't remember, but if you go back and watch. Kane came out, with the bringers of despair and eclipse and beat me into injury with a sledgehammer. You did jack shit.

I've beaten you, you've beaten me. I make the most sense, so let's do this, at Anarchy Rules, my career for your title. If I lose, you'll never see me on fusion or Genesis despite what brand I may get drafted too. But if I win, it won't be my title, it'll be X-Gens title, we'll all defend it as we are one. This isn't just for me, this is for all these guys who deserve this shot! Time to nut up or shut up sane, we'll see who's really the best to step in this ring. But I will win Sane I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Like you said I've been wanting out for ages, well if I'm not the best then I don't deserve to be here, and if I lose I won't be seen on fusion and Genesis again until YOU retire. Until then I'll be off. But don't worry sane, you'll see more of me. Because I..... WON'T.... LOSE!

Hayden drops the microphone and forces his way past Sane and out of the ring up the ramp as his theme hits the PA system.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down