Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Dirty Heel Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Dirty Heel Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Dirty Heel Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Dirty Heel Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Dirty Heel Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Dirty Heel Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Dirty Heel Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Dirty Heel Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Dirty Heel Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Dirty Heel Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Dirty Heel

5 posters

Go down

The Dirty Heel Empty The Dirty Heel

Post by Mr. Dashing Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:52 am

As the pre-show panel for the second annual Battle Scars gets underway, we're taken backstage where a returning Rex Carter is stood awaiting an interview with his former tag team partner, Xander Slate, his ribs taped up following the brutal attack at the hands of Mike Grizzly three nights ago. As Carter stands picking his ear and flicking off his findings, Slate enters the shot from the left hand side, a look of disgust on his face as he watches a man he once considered his teammate act like an ape. Xander sighs, and then flicks Rex upside his head, alerting The Hillbilly to his presence.

Carter
What the- WELL WELL WELL, if it ain't Alexander Slay! DOOOOOOD, why?

Slate shakes his head.

Slate
Hello to you as well, Rex.

Carter looks dough-eyed at Xander for a few moments, perhaps remembering the old days, before he kills that off by hocking a lugey and spitting it off camera.

Carter
So, you done beat that Mac Thompson last week on Genesis and he ain't happy, WHY?

Slate again shakes his head.

Slate
Ah, I think you mean PIERRE Thompson . . . Right, well, I saw "Primetime's" tweets, last week and just three nights ago at that Live Event. He says he thought that we were going to have a ugh, hmm, "fair" contest . . . Pierre, we've known each other for nearly eight years, we've competed against one another all around the world. Granted, I arrived here in CMV four years ago while you continued to put your talents to great use in high school gyms and bingo halls, but the point is, you know me. I am THE dirty heel, CMV's original bad guy . . . I'll do whatever I have to do in a match to walk out with the win, and that's just what I did against you last week; I won. Face it Pierre, you don't belong here in the big leagues, where the big boys play. "Primetime"? Ha! Try "Smalltime"! Try, "NotworthMYtime"!!! I have nothing left to prove to you, go back to minor leagues, boy . . .

Xander cracks a cocky grin before taking his leave, Carter obviously zoned out comes back to with Slate's departure.

Carter
That's right! Chet Taylor, Shanaz Andoni, this Sunday at Over the Limit, Hillbilly Bluebloods are gonna win them Tag Team belts! A-huh!

(Open to Suntan)

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Dirty Heel Empty Re: The Dirty Heel

Post by Batman Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:21 pm

10/10 love

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by C9 Suntan Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:40 pm

*As we continue our roam of the CMV backstage area we see one of CMV’s up and coming superstars sitting down focused on his smartphone*

Lisa Evans

Hey Pierre. Do you mind if I ask you a couple questions.

Primetime

First things first. Hi lisa, Oh hi Pierre, How are you doing Lisa, oh Im fine how about you. Im doing fine, that good hey Pierre you mind answering a couple questions? Sure no problem.

Lisa Evans

Im sorry I didn’t mean to be disr…

Primetime

Im just messing with you Lisa. Sure go ahead and ask your questions.

Lisa

*Laughs nervously* Yeaaaa so about Xander Slate. What are your thoughts about his latest comments regarding you two and your whole relationship? Knowing how long you two have known each other it has to effect you somehow.

Primetime

You know, I just finished watching that interview and I must say that after some deep thinking it doesn’t surprise me. Looking back on how we’ve grown since we met 8 years ago it’s clear to me that he was never the man I expected him to grow into. You would think that after traveling all around the world blowing the roof off of every gym, arena, and bingo hall that we competed In you would know a guy. But I guess I was wrong. The writing was on the wall but I was to blind to read it. 4 years ago when we were both on top of a promotion that shall not be named he decided to leave while I stayed and raised the bar. I left a legacy that will never be touched but yet there was always that one question people kept asking me. Why did Xander leave while you stayed behind? The answer is simple, I had a promise that I had to keep. We both did but I kept mine and Slate tucked tail and ran for the hills.

Lisa

Do you mind sharing what that promise was?

Primetime

Sorry sweetheart. That information is classified, but I will tell you this. After he left I was the only one that tried to defend him. But as we see now that was a mistake. He calls me “Small Time”, says that Im not worth his time and that’s ok by me. You know, I should thank him. He showed me what I need to do to make in in this company. He showed me what type of man he is and what type of man I need to be. The only difference is that Im going to go about it the right way. Now I’m going to ask you do do me a favor. I want you to go back to Mr. Slate and show him this. Xander, you say that you have nothing left to prove. Well I have one last request. Prove to me that I’m not ready to be here. Prove to me that you’re the better man. Prove to me that you are even close to being as good as you think you are. Prove Me Wrong.

Back to you dashing boy
C9 Suntan
C9 Suntan
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:09 am

After learning that he's been drafted to Monday night Fusion, as has Pierre Thompson, Xander Slate sends this tweet out in response:

The Dirty Heel YqLyzbfwHxpplHXkRsQJvGkd

Last edited by Mr. Dashing on Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C9 Suntan Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:51 pm

After seeing what Xander Slate had to say on twitter, Pierre sent this out in response:

The Dirty Heel Tweet_zpsnifoh35k
C9 Suntan
C9 Suntan
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:56 pm

both of those must have over 120 characters

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by C9 Suntan Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:59 pm

The Friendly Savage wrote:both of those must have over 120 characters

But the limit is 140 :p
C9 Suntan
C9 Suntan
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:11 pm

huh.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:44 pm

Rekt Krizzy
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:12 pm

And then, THIS HAPPENED!

The Dirty Heel 0EZtWpE

Bludgeon

Xander Slate
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:35 pm

The Dirty Heel Xep0y4y

Bludgeon

Xander Slate
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by C9 Suntan Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:09 pm

The Dirty Heel Tweeet_zpsjnnriuja