Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Savage: "You were the one, Cassondra...who came crawling to us for a rematch, one on one inside of this ring." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Savage: "You were the one, Cassondra...who came crawling to us for a rematch, one on one inside of this ring." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Savage: "You were the one, Cassondra...who came crawling to us for a rematch, one on one inside of this ring." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Savage: "You were the one, Cassondra...who came crawling to us for a rematch, one on one inside of this ring." Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Savage: "You were the one, Cassondra...who came crawling to us for a rematch, one on one inside of this ring." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Savage: "You were the one, Cassondra...who came crawling to us for a rematch, one on one inside of this ring." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Savage: "You were the one, Cassondra...who came crawling to us for a rematch, one on one inside of this ring." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Savage: "You were the one, Cassondra...who came crawling to us for a rematch, one on one inside of this ring." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Savage: "You were the one, Cassondra...who came crawling to us for a rematch, one on one inside of this ring." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Savage: "You were the one, Cassondra...who came crawling to us for a rematch, one on one inside of this ring." Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Savage: "You were the one, Cassondra...who came crawling to us for a rematch, one on one inside of this ring."

Go down

Savage: "You were the one, Cassondra...who came crawling to us for a rematch, one on one inside of this ring." Empty Savage: "You were the one, Cassondra...who came crawling to us for a rematch, one on one inside of this ring."

Post by krzy Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:04 pm

]After the grueling match between Bison and the other guy, Megan Cooper’s theme hits the speakers. Recently blinded by Shinnin, Megan Cooper’s manager, Cole Savage, has to be helped by her down to the ring.[/i]

-Cole Savage-
My good friend, Megan Cooper, has an axe to grind about the way things have gone down for her lately. I thought the days of factions dominating this company were over. Yet X-Gen is allowed to run wild, and curiously enough, anyone associated with them overachieves. Of course, I’m talking about my darling Cassondra, who shocked the world by coming down with that briefcase. Risking life and limb to personally show me that she has something left in the tank. But we already knew that Cassondra. That’s what this has been all about: Megan Cooper beating that last ounce of life out of you.  

Cooper starts pacing back and forth, clearly itching for a fight.

-Cole Savage-
You’ve been slipping from Megan Cooper’s clutches for quite some time. Funny enough this is AFTER she BEAT you in CONVINCING fashion. You were the one, Cassondra...YOU were the one who came crawling to us for a rematch, one on one inside of this ring. Yet you’re trying to move onto something else. The problem with that is that I don’t like being toyed with and lead on. You wanted a match, a chance to redeem yourself, and so tonight you’re going to get just that.

Savage pauses for a moment to allow a referee to come running down from the back.

-Cole Savage-
Now some would say that this isn’t fair. I say be careful what you wish for. Cassondra could have excused herself from the ladder match. Instead she hit us with the low blow and hung us out here to dry. The fact is that if Megan Cooper waited for a time that would be “convenient” for Cassondra, we’d be waiting decades. NOW is the time, and NOW is when we’ll settle this once and for all. Being the gentleman that I am, I’m going to make this even easier. Hit Cassondra’s music!

The theme starts playing, but to no one’s surprise, Cass is far too hurt to come out here.

-Cole Savage-
Shame. Once again you’ve disappointed me, Cassondra. Ring the bell, and start counting, ref.

To help, Savage starts counting along and encourages the crowd to do so as well. Once “ten’ is shouted out, Savage raises Megan Cooper’s hand in the air and they start to celebrate their victory.

-Cole Savage-
So that’s what, two and zero in our favor now? A job well done, I’d say. All that’s left to do now is go and celebrate!

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down