Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Savage: "I’ll be damned if Cassondra wins the belt before Megan Cooper does." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Savage: "I’ll be damned if Cassondra wins the belt before Megan Cooper does." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Savage: "I’ll be damned if Cassondra wins the belt before Megan Cooper does." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Savage: "I’ll be damned if Cassondra wins the belt before Megan Cooper does." Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Savage: "I’ll be damned if Cassondra wins the belt before Megan Cooper does." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Savage: "I’ll be damned if Cassondra wins the belt before Megan Cooper does." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Savage: "I’ll be damned if Cassondra wins the belt before Megan Cooper does." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Savage: "I’ll be damned if Cassondra wins the belt before Megan Cooper does." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Savage: "I’ll be damned if Cassondra wins the belt before Megan Cooper does." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Savage: "I’ll be damned if Cassondra wins the belt before Megan Cooper does." Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Savage: "I’ll be damned if Cassondra wins the belt before Megan Cooper does."

Go down

Savage: "I’ll be damned if Cassondra wins the belt before Megan Cooper does." Empty Savage: "I’ll be damned if Cassondra wins the belt before Megan Cooper does."

Post by krzy Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:58 pm

A cameraman catches up to Cole Savage and friends as they exit a limousine early in the night before Fusion begins. The cameraman asks about Megan Cooper’s match against current Vixen’s Champion Jade Devine, and Savage can’t help but smile.

-Cole Savage-
Boy!..does it feel so good to be Cole Savage right now. When I stepped away from the wrestling ring, I kept hearing that I would never be relevant again. And I’ll admit myself that things started off shaky. But I made it a mission, I made a selfless decision, to take those whose careers have been left to rot at the side of the road and salvage what I could. Look where we are today: Omega Lee and Nick Blake are Mr. Money in the Banks of their respective shows and Leo Cruz is on fire after ridding NXT of that deadly poison mist. Meanwhile, Megan Cooper is rising high after beating Cassondra LaFave by forfeit at Battle Scars. Some would say Cassondra was too hurt to compete, I say the “pain” gave her a convenient excuse.

With Cassondra shamed to the point where she can’t show her face anymore, it’s only right that the woman who got rid of her is rewarded for her efforts. FINALLY Megan Cooper will be able to break into the championship picture, and who better to do that against than the current champion herself. I find myself constantly at odds with some of the most prominent families and it’s no surprise that they’re both tied to X-Gen. And Jade, while I actively blame Cassondra for everything that Timmy turned out to be, I’m...neutral when it comes to you. The truth is you’re one of the pillars of this Vixen’s division, one of the handful who helped show that women can do this wrestling thing just as well as the men, if not better, assuming I’m not included in that list.

You’re champion because right now, you’re one of the best and that’s impressive considering who you share your last name with. Your talent and that belt means you have the biggest target on you right now, a target that Megan Cooper has her sights set on. This match is her chance to finally show that her name belongs in the same breath as yours or Fury’s. For far too long she’s had to deal with sporadic matches and being excluded on all the advertisements when she should be treated like a STAR.

This will be the match that puts her on the map, because I guarantee that the world will be surprised when she pushes you to your limit, Jade. But I won’t be surprised. No, because I always knew what Megan Cooper is capable of and after tonight everyone else did too. We’re coming for the belt, Jade, cause the truth is, I’ll be damned if Cassondra wins the belt before Megan Cooper does.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down