Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Welcome Back...? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Welcome Back...? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Welcome Back...? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Welcome Back...? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Welcome Back...? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Welcome Back...? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Welcome Back...? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Welcome Back...? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Welcome Back...? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Welcome Back...? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Welcome Back...?

3 posters

Go down

Welcome Back...? Empty Welcome Back...?

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:16 pm

*As  Rubik  celebrates  in  the  ring  Brett Angel  is  slowly  walking  up  the  ramp  when  he  is suddenly  met  with  a  vicious  spear  from  Marko Punish  causing  him  to  drop  the  World  Title.  Marko  walks  over  and  picks  up  the  belt  and  raises  it  as  the  crowd  gives  a  mixed  reaction.  Marko  snaps  down  into a crouching position by the ring  and  signals  as  Angel  struggles  to  his  feet  on  the  ramp.  As  he  turns  he  is  met  with  another  shot  from  Marko Punish this  time  over  the  skull  with  the  World  Title  busting  Angel open.  Marko  picks  Angel up  and  rolls  him  into  the  ring,  briefly  having  a  staredown  with  Rubik  as  he  walks  by  on  his way  to  the  back. Officials  are  trying  to  talk  Marko down  but  he  has  snapped!  He  slides  into  the  ring  on  and  climbs  on  top  of  Angel  and  pummels  the  open  wound  with  heavy  right  hands.  The  officials  finally  try  to  pull  Marko  off  but  he  pushes  them  all  back  as  he  stands  back  up.  Marko  looks  around  the  arena  as  he  wipes  Angel's blood  on  his  mask.  The  officials  tend  to  Brett and  the  crowd  begin  to  chant  for  him  as  Marko  leaves  the  ring  and  walks  over  to  the  timekeepers  area  to  grab  a  microphone  and  begins  to  speak.*

Marko: Yeah!  Angel, Angel, Angel. Patetico pecora! Little  sheep,  every  last  one  of  you.  This  man  abandons  you,  and  you  all  welcome  him  back  with  open  arms?  Deficienti!  This  coward  attacks  poor  Nick Starr  a  man  that  I  trained  to  wrestle  and  takes  his  spot? Cazzate! *The  officials  have  Bret up  in  the  corner  as  Marko  begins  to  walk  towards  the  steps*  A  real  man  does  not  steal  someone  elses  spot,  cowards  do!  Cowards  abandon  the  fans,  not  me!  I  have  been  here  day  in  and  day  out  since  day  one  of  this  company  and  this  is  the  disrespect  I  get?  A  washed  up  boxer  with  no  love  for  the  business? che cazzo! I  am  the  hardest  working  man  in  this  entire  company! *Marko  walks  up  the  steps  and  steps  back  into  the  ring*  Not  Bret Angel!  Brett Angel  is  no  champ-

*Marko  is  cut  off  as  Angel launches  from  the  corner  and  begins  to  assault  him,  hitting  Marko  with  everything  he  has,  where  ever  he  can,  lefts,  rights,  knees,  causing  Marko  to  fall  to  the  mat  and  roll  out  of  the  ring.  Angel fires  up, turning doing so,  but  is  suddenly  pulled  out  under  the  bottom  ring  rope  by  Punish.  Angel continues  to  throw  lefts  and  rights  but  is  quickly  cut  off  as  Marko  knees  him  in  the  gut  causing  Brett  to  fall  to  one  knee.  Marko wastes  no  time  as  he  grabs  Brett and  throws  him  as  hard  as  he  can  into  the  Steel  Steps.  Officials  continue  to  break  up  the  fight  as  Marko  walks  to  and  takes  apart  the  announce  table  but  as  Marko  turns back to Brett,  Angel  is  back  on  the  attack  as  he  dives  on  top  of  Marko  causing  him  to  fall  to  the  ground.  Again Brett Angel is  throwing  heavy  lefts  and  rights  but  the  officials  manage  to  pull  him  off  of  Marko.  Brett  begins  fighting  off  the  officials  one  by  one  with  heavy  punches  but  this  distraction costs him  as  Marko  grabs  Brett by  the  head  and  hits  him  with  several  quick  stiff  headbutts.  With  no  one  to  stop  him  and  Angel  momentarily  dazed  Marko  sets  Angel  up  and  hits  him  with  a  vicious  powerbomb  through  the  announce  table.  Marko Punish  lets  out  a  loud  roar  before  picking  up  the  mic  and  marching  back  to  Brett Angel grabbing  him  by  the  face  as  he  leans  in  and  begins  to  speak*

Marko: As  I  was  saying cagna, Brett Angel  is  no  Champion  and  when  I  cash  in  my  rematch  clause  at  Quarantine  I  will  prove  to  everyone  that  MARKO! PUNISH!  Is  THEEE  Champion!

*Brett Angel  spits  blood  onto  Marko's  mask  before  Marko  violently  smashes  the  microphone  into  his  skull  causing  a  loud  thump  to  echo  through  the  arena  before  Marko's  music  begins  to  play  aas Unmatched cuts to commercial.*

SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Chimichanga...

Back to top Go down

Welcome Back...? Empty Re: Welcome Back...?

Post by krzy Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:23 pm

please don't use my caws without asking

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:27 pm

They're in a feud now with Marko's rematch clause, feel like promo's between them should be expected. It's not like its a random out of nowhere thing unlike some other people.
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:29 pm

nah i don't feud with people like you

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:31 pm

So you're CAW's just do nothing when they're meant to be in a feud? Neutral
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:26 pm

He's a Racist black man.
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:20 pm

As the number one contender for the World Championship, Marko Punish--who’s competing on a live event for some reason because they couldn’t make room for him on the main card, which speaks volumes in and of itself -- celebrates a thrilling victory over August Happytown, the crowd is giving the former champion a mixed response, something he’s had to accept would come after he attacked Brett Angel all those weeks ago.

Punish is unmoved by the reception he’s receiving. He rises to his feet and proudly raises his arms in the air. In order to make sure that everyone in the building can see him, Punish walks to the corner so that he can climb up to the middle rope.

That’s when Brett Angel’s music hits.

The World Champion steps walks onto the stage and is treated to thunderous cheers from the crowd. Without taking his eyes off of Punish, Angel walks down the ramp, the hype of seeing these two being face to face building with every step he takes. Angel walks up the stairs and hundreds of cameras flash as Angel graces the crowd with the legendary lean against the ring post.

Unimpressed is Punish who stands in the ring with his arms crossed. He watches as Angel picks up a microphone and stands a few inches away from him. Angel patiently waits until the crowd settles down before speaking in a calm, measured voice.

ANGEL: Marko.

He says that without a hint of anger or resentment in his voice, but there’s no way he could actually be happy about Punish attacking him, right?

ANGEL: Marko, I could have fought fire with fire and set this company aflame with the intensity of our battles.

The fire that Angel speaks of is this still right there in his eyes as he stares Punish down.

ANGEL: I could have lived by “eye for an eye” and let both of us walk into Quarantine blind.

That intense gaze has yet to be focused on anything but Punish.

ANGEL: You attacked me because you were upset that you lost. Even worse, you tried to spread lies and ruin the reputation I worked so hard to build.

He tilts his head slightly as he regards Punish for a moment.

ANGEL: I could have said I didn’t attack Nick Starr until my face turned blue, but I knew that the truth would be revealed sooner or later. The truth is, this isn’t the first time this has happened.

Angel clenches his jaw as violent memories flood his brain.

ANGEL: Last time you felt like you were on the decline, you attacked me. You did just as you did a few weeks back and tossed me around in the ring like I was nothing. You forced my hand and got me to give you a match.

Angel takes a step toward Punish.

ANGEL: Then I beat you.

Angel still refuses to take his eyes off of Punish.

ANGEL: What makes you think the second time around will be any different? The only difference between then and now is that if you dig deep enough at least this time you could justify what you did to me. I get it. You’re upset. You said it yourself: you’ve been in CMV since day one--that’s so many years, Marko--yet it wasn’t until a few months ago that you’ve tasted any kind of success...by beating me.

Angel pauses to let that sink in.

ANGEL: Then that same man came back to take back what I never should have lost. It must have hurt. Imagine how I felt, Marko. For months Sampson was manipulating me, using me to get rid of wrestlers he didn’t want around and holding the careers of HALO hostage as insurance. Then as a thank you, he tosses me into an Elimination Chamber match with the title on the line weeks before the biggest show of the year.

Angel adjusts the title on his shoulder.

ANGEL: I didn’t abandon anyone, Marko. You left Raw because things just weren’t working out for you, I left NXT because I needed time. I needed to remember why I do what I do…

Angel’s voice softens.

ANGEL: And who I do it for.

Angel hardens his voice again, his gaze piercing.

ANGEL: Who are you to question whether or not I’m a real man, Marko? I’ve been fighting for what I believe in ever since I got here, I’ve been fighting for something that matters. You? All you want is the gold, the fame, and your sister, Marko...she’s alive and well and she’s living out her dream on her own. There’s someone close to me who never got that chance.

Angel’s starting to lose control and his composure is beginning to waver.

ANGEL: Until you’ve been through what I have, you don’t get the right to same a damn thing about anything that I do. From the moment I came into the company, I’ve been giving it everything that I have, and every time that I feel that I can’t go on, I remember that she’ll never have the choice to quit. That decision was made for her.

Angel takes another step forward as he regains control of his emotions.

ANGEL: You think it’s already set in stone that you’ll walk out with the title at Quarantine; I think it’s telling that you haven’t tried anything since I lost to Rubik. You thought that loss was a sign of things to come for me, but I’ve shown since then that I still have a hell of a lot more fight left in me. You’re out to prove that my win against you was a fluke, but you’re going to see that no matter how good you may be, I’ll find a way to win. I’m not the fastest or the strongest. I’m not the most extreme and I’m not the most technically sound. But there’s something to be said for heart and fighting for something you believe in and for someone you know believes in you.

Another step by Angel puts the two men practically nose to nose.

ANGEL: This doesn’t have to be a war, Marko. I’m asking you not to push me. Please. Because the last thing I want have to do is be forced to pick up where I left off before Unchained and end someone else’s career.

The crowd reacts strongly to that statement and don’t hesitate to show that they’re fully in Angel’s corner. However, they soon quiet down because they’re eager to hear if Punish has any kind of response.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:51 pm

*Marko  stares  at  Brett  before  looking  around  the  arena  at  the  crowd  before  he  steps  back  and  signals  for  a  microphone  from  the  timekeeper  who  hands  one  to  him  and  Marko  turns  to  walk  a  circle  around  Brett  before  looking  him  face  to  face  and  begins  to  speak*

Marko: Boo.  Hoo.  *Marko  pauses  to  allow  the  crowd  to  boo  his  remark*.

You  think  I  care  why  you  are  here?  You  think  I  care  about  your  loss?  You  think  I  give  a  damn  what  these  people  think!? *the  crowd  boo  even  louder  as  Marko  continues*

You  talk  about  loss  and  having  heart  e questo e quello,  but  at  the  end  of  the  day  it's  like  I  said  you're  not  here  because  you  love  this,  as  admirable  it  is  that  you  are  doing  this  for  your dead  wife *Marko puts some emphasis this as tho to disrespect her and Angel*, I  simply   think  it's  just  flatout  disrespectful  not  only  to me  but  everyone  in  that  locker  room  that  you  came  here  and practically  had  everything   handed  to  you  like  some  kind  of  golden  boy  without  paying  your  dues.

My  entire  life  has  been  wrestling. I  grew  up  traveling  the  world  with  my  father  who  trained  me  and  my  sister,  all  we  knew  and  know  is  wrestling  and  I  earned  every  damn  thing  I  ever  got  in  my  life,  so  yeah  I've  got  a  bit  of  a  chip  on  my  shoulder  for  some  washed  up  former  boxer  just  walking  into  my  business  and  being  shot  straight  to  the  top  when  I  had  to  work  my  ass  off  for  almost  30  Years  to  get  there.

You  wanna  know  why  I  know  I'm  going  to  win  at  Quarantine?  Not  only  do  I  not  respect  you,  I  straight  up  simply  don't  like  you.  I'd  rather  quit  than  have  a  joke  for  a  champion.  You  don't  want  a  war?  That's  fine,  but  I'm  coming  at  you  with  every  damn  thing  I've  got  and  I  have  no  problem  with  beating  you  to  a  pulp, si ha che?  I'll  see  you  at  Quarantine.

*Marko  throws  down  his  microphone  before  bumping  shoulders  with  Angel,  they  briefly  stare  down  each  other  before  Marko  shakes  his  head  and  begins  to  walk  away.  Brett  turns  his  back  to  Marko  and  almost  with  eyes  in  the  back  of  his  head  ducks  as  Marko  tries  to  cheap  shot  him.  Marko  quickly  turns  back  around  but  is  met  with  heavy  rights  from  Brett  before  being  clotheslined  over  the  top  rope.  The  crowd  cheers  as  Brett  fires  up  the  crowd  while  Marko  angrily  boots  the  steel  steps  out  of  position  as  Brett's  music  hits  as  Marko  storms  his  way  up  the  ramp  and  Unmatched  cuts  to  Commercial*

SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:07 pm

why'd you end it
i was only getting started

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAnarchy91 Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:43 am

I can edit it out if you want? lol
SonOfAnarchy91
SonOfAnarchy91
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down