Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Northern Lights Shine on Aerora Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Northern Lights Shine on Aerora Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Northern Lights Shine on Aerora Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Northern Lights Shine on Aerora Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Northern Lights Shine on Aerora Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Northern Lights Shine on Aerora Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Northern Lights Shine on Aerora Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Northern Lights Shine on Aerora Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Northern Lights Shine on Aerora Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Northern Lights Shine on Aerora Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Northern Lights Shine on Aerora

Go down

Northern Lights Shine on Aerora Empty Northern Lights Shine on Aerora

Post by Tim Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:09 am

After Aerora's match with Lexin Damjen, Aerora rolls out of the ring and asks for microphone with a slight bow. Simon Channely, the ringside crew gentlemen hands her a microphone and shes nods in thanks and returns to the ring. She stands in the ring and waves with her right arm. The crowd cheer modestly.

Aerora
Bonjor mes amis! My name is Aerora and I'm so grateful to be apart of one of the biggest wrestling promotions in the United States. I've traveled high and low on the east coast and I've never felt more powerful than in front of you, the CMV Universe!

The crowd appreciates the compliments and claps and cheers a little louder.

Aerora
I hope I go on to do great things for this company, great things for this division and great things for you.
Merci beaucoup.

Aerora music hits and she places the mic gently at her feet then placing her hand to her lips and blowing kisses to what fans she garnered with her match with Lexin, rolls out with a smile on her face.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down