Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
KOTR Arrivals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
KOTR Arrivals Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
KOTR Arrivals Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
KOTR Arrivals Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
KOTR Arrivals Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
KOTR Arrivals Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
KOTR Arrivals Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
KOTR Arrivals Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
KOTR Arrivals Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
KOTR Arrivals Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

KOTR Arrivals

+2
Topher Mod
RiftedEnergy
6 posters

Go down

KOTR Arrivals Empty KOTR Arrivals

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:14 pm

Post your caws arrivals to the Arena for the CMV exclusive Live Event: King of the Ring
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

KOTR Arrivals Empty Re: KOTR Arrivals

Post by Topher Mod Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:22 pm

The Bloody Brit, The home town hero arrives at this special event tonight, knowing he could not only become King of the Ring but also be crowned the new Anarchy champion.

Lisa : Hey Brit, Over here please...

Brit : Sup Lisa.

Lisa : Of course you'd be 1st to arrive...But what are your thoughts knowing, you'll have the whole arena on your side. Will the pressure get to you?

Brit : Of course i'd be 1st....This is my town but Nah, i got this and what ever happens, it's going to be 1 hell of a show.... My 1st tournament here in CMV and it's a King of the Ring Tournament. What better way for This Brit to become royalty...Hail to the King, Baby!!!! But seriously nah, i thrive on this kind of environment, the universe all behind me, nah that's not pressure, that's a dream come true.

Lisa : Very good....But where is your head at, considering all the antics of the lunatic fringe, Parker?

Brit : I'm not worried about him, If he shows up..... Then trust me..... REVENGE ... IS.... COMING!!!!!

Last edited by topher316 on Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:25 pm

KOTR Arrivals Image10

2017 Corvette rolls up and out comes The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion, Justin Sane.

The crowd pops from inside the arena so loud, he can hear it outside. He grabs his championship and deals it over his shoulder.

A screech is heard as another car flies in from nowhere

KOTR Arrivals Image11

The doors of the Delorean open and out comes Quantum.

The two look at eachother as Quantum makes his way to the building.

"You need help with any of that?" He asks the Champ

"Yeah, you can carry my bags..." Justin Sane remarks as Quantum doesn't have any luggage.

"yeah, I can do that...." He replies but doesn't stop moving forward "That means I'll have to hold that title for you also"

Justin Sane smirks, knowing the title isn't on the line tonight, but the weight of the reprocussions of tonight's match.
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:12 pm

As the arena fills up with the CMV fans the camera turns to the street seeing Marcantel walk to the arena.

Lisa Evans goes to interview him but he keeps walking.

Lisa: Excuse me Marcantel but did you really just walk halfway across the world here?

Marcantel just looks and nods at her as he's focused on the KOTR tournament.

KOTR Arrivals 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:54 pm

A beat up jalopy comes screeching into the lot. Bright red with flames up and down it. Rust marks run down the side of the whee wells. The thing has got to be traveling at least 60 leaving tire marks as it makes a hard left before coming to a dead stop as it hits one of the cement pillers. An explosion of smoke and metal bursts from the engine. The passenger side door comes flying off as a boot steps out. Sushi emerges coughing lightly waving his hand about trying to clear all the smoke from his immediate area.

Well at least we made here alive. But, maybe next time I drive.

The Asian Sensation walks over to the driver side reaching for the handle he opens it slowly but the door decides to fall off at the hinges. The door falls to the ground, the enigma starring at it in awe that it held up during the drive to the arena. He shakes himself out of his stooper. He leans in the car and pulls good ol CPRyan Kent from the driver side. CPRyan has the anarchy belt strapped around his waist. Sushi slings the doll over his shoulder and begins towards the locker room.

OMG!!!!! It's Ryan Kent!!!

Like out of a horror movie Sushi slowly looks over his shoulder towards the screams. His heart skipped a beat before going into over drive. His eyes meet with the hungry pupils of a bunch of fan girls who are dead set on getting their hands on Ryan Kent. Like a scene from Scooby Doo, X's legs seem to rev up and move at a fast rate. For a second it looks as is he is running in place before taking of in plume of smoke leaving the fan girls in his wake. There is a random female voice that tells out as Sushi disappears behind some double doors.

Mr. Kent your bags!!!

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:39 pm

KOTR Arrivals Tumblr_mhb4h73NJN1qjw5gyo1_500

Ryan Kent pulls into the parking lot in a Rolls Royce Ghost and steps out the car wearing a smart black suit.He would then go to the back of the car to pull out a light suitcase which says "Fuck Xgen" on the front and once finished he closes the boot of the car, walking confidently to the entrance as he ignores the mass number of desperate interviewers.
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by edgy shitbag Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:44 pm

DynamicEnigma wrote:KOTR Arrivals Tumblr_mhb4h73NJN1qjw5gyo1_500

Ryan Kent pulls into the parking lot in a Rolls Royce Ghost and steps out the car wearing a smart black suit.He would then go to the back of the car to pull out a light suitcase which says "Fuck Xgen" on the front and once finished he closes the boot of the car, walking confidently to the entrance as he ignores the mass number of desperate interviewers.

But Kent made his entrance already

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:55 pm

As the entrance to the arena continues to be filled with interviewers and fans, things look to be silent until out of nowhere a pickup truck begins FLIPPING into the garage. The fans rush to get out of the way as the truck continues rolling out of control until finally stopping.

KOTR Arrivals 131-0904-04-z%2B4x4-truck-rollover-safety%2Bford-truck-flipped

And seconds later, the drivers door flings open. The first thing to be seen is a hairy arm, holding a fucking beer. Until finally, Rex is revealed, climbing out of the truck and hopping down onto the concrete floor. He takes a sip of bear, looking on at the glorious numbers of fans.

Rex Carter
A-huh.

And with that, Rex walks around the corner and enters the arena. Shortly after, a swarm of police follow.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:56 pm

Echo6Snowman wrote:
DynamicEnigma wrote:KOTR Arrivals Tumblr_mhb4h73NJN1qjw5gyo1_500

But Kent made his entrance already

Bruh
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:15 pm

KOTR Arrivals Fat_e238a7_2485556

Joey Bacon arrives.... Fuxk i missed the show..... Oh well.. McDonalds here i come.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down