Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Spicy Ketchup Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Spicy Ketchup Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Spicy Ketchup Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Spicy Ketchup Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Spicy Ketchup Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Spicy Ketchup Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Spicy Ketchup Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Spicy Ketchup Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Spicy Ketchup Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Spicy Ketchup Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Spicy Ketchup

Go down

Spicy Ketchup Empty Spicy Ketchup

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:33 pm

(The testimonial scene starts with the empty chair. Cobalt Ketchup comes in a few seconds later and sits down to address the camera as always in the reality tv show perspective)
Cobalt Ketchup
Am I late? No? Ok good. So, I'm sitting at home watching the King of the Ring and I see some guy put out a challenge. I'm still new here so I accept it but I didn't know who is he or what he's done. Come to find out it's going to be his debut. I hope we really get to put on a great show. Who knows I might put him over like the guy put me over in my debut. I was so pumped about that last match I just want to put on another one. Nobody knows yet though, We'll see.

But I found a picture of him, check it out

(Cobalt Ketchup holds up a picture)

Spicy Ketchup Image10

Cobalt Ketchup
Now like I said I'm new, he's new, I don't know anything about the guy. I know he didn't have to go through a ridiculous reality tv show to get here though. He does kind of look like he sprayed a bottle of ketchup on his face though. Maybe that's why they let me accept his challenge. Who knows. Only thing I know is the match is going to be on the Live show. Yes! Another chance to show them what I got. One day I'll main event that live show.

His name?  I think his name is MJ Warrior. I don't know what the MJ stands for but he certainly does look like a warrior of some sort. You see how easy that name is? MJ Warrior? It's just two letters and a verb. I don't know if that's his gimmick or what, I'm still trying to figure it out.

Me? I still don't have a gimmick yet I'm just trying to establish myself
But my name is easy, just like MJ Warrior. Cobalt Ketchup, it's a color and a condiment. Of course that isn't my real name, my real name is Colt Ball, and one time when I was little I was playing soccer in the winter and someone kicked the ball and it hit me in the face and broke my nose. And when they asked me how it felt I didn't reference the broken nose I said "that's a Cold Ball" but because my nose was broken it sounded like Cobalt in a nasely fashion. Go ahead, try it. Say Cold Ball with a broken nose it sounds the same trust me.

But you know who's name you can't say with a broken nose?

(Cobalt Ketchup pinched his nostrils together)

Cobalt Ketchup
Tedding Tholloway...  I saw how you treated that Guy and I don't think that was very nice. He was just trying to do his job. I almost tweeted a response but I couldn't fit his name and title into the character limit... Much less anything else regarding his 'Undefeated Streak'
You know what we need? Official replay. And please make sure someone checks Justin Sane's knee pads just in case he IS right though.  Who knows?
I can't really say much about 'Scumbag' Theodore Soloway, only that he lives up to that name. I bet he eats his grits with ketchup. Nobody can like a guy that eats grits with ketchup
You keep on your path, sir, and one day you'll find yourself in a situation where you can't find an excuse as to why you lost. Until then, I'll take your official record of being Undefeated with 1 up over me.

(Cobalt Ketchup reaches into his pocket and pulls out a CK Bandaid)

Cobalt Ketchup

Can you give this to the Guy for me please? For his troubles with that interview.
It'll be worth something one day. Look, squeeze it and ketchup comes out looks like fake blood.

(Feel free to respond as you like)

Back to top Go down

Spicy Ketchup Empty Re: Spicy Ketchup

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:40 pm

I forgot to congratulate the winner of the King of the Ring Randy Borton, just pretend that was thrown in there also. Good job man

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:44 pm

bless <3

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down