Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Attack on ketchup  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Attack on ketchup  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Attack on ketchup  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Attack on ketchup  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Attack on ketchup  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Attack on ketchup  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Attack on ketchup  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Attack on ketchup  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Attack on ketchup  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Attack on ketchup  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Attack on ketchup

Go down

Attack on ketchup  Empty Attack on ketchup

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:27 pm

After his celebration over defeating Head Hunter Bloody Justice makes his way back stage and there he sees his NEW partner MJ WARRIOR so he walks up to him and says Bloody Justice: Hey warrior you want revenge against ketchup I sense it so how about we find him and give him a present from the WARRIORS JUSTICE and to let them know that we mean business. MJ WARRIOR: heck yeah I want some revenge from what I heard he's in his changing room." And with that said WARRIORS JUSTICE made their way to ketchups changing room. Bloody Justice with a BIG kick to the door made his way into ketchups room with a sludge hammer in his hand and makes contact to ketchups head witch takes him to the ground motions for warrior to come forward and warrior has a chair in hand. Bloody Justice: we'll finish him together with out tag finisher warriors judgement." And with ketchup set up for warriors judgement (elevated schoolboy/elbow combo). And after that Bloody Justice and MJ WARRIOR turned and saw the camera man and side in unison. "We are the judge, the jury and the executioners we are the WARRIORS JUSTICE. And ketchup you have been found guilty.

Back to top Go down