Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Games!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Games!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Games!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Games!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Games!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Games!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Games!!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Games!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Games!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Games!!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Games!!!

2 posters

Go down

Games!!! Empty Games!!!

Post by Topher Mod Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:42 pm

Tonight Bloody Brit sees action in a match he’s all too familiar with in a fatal 4 way. The King of 4 ways is back and tonight he finally gets his hands on Parker, the guy who low blowed The Brit after he defeated Sushi for the Anarchy Championionship in the King of the Ring tournament…. But This is a fatal 4 way, he will have to deal with Pierre Thompson and Xander Slate.

The Brit has arrived at the Von Braun Center in search for Parker and in search for his Anarchy Championship.

Brit : Ok ya little f*cker where are ya, anyone seen Parker…

Lisa : Hey Brit, no sorry I haven’t seen Parker, but while you’re here may i get a few words.

Brit : Sure, might as well, seeing as I have Parker later tonight, he can’t hide forever.

Lisa : Well earlier in the week, It was King of the Ring tournament where you faced Sushi-X in 1st round match up for the Anarchy Championship… You 2 Warriors put on 1 hell of a match, back and forth, brawling outside, hell you pulled out all the stops, and hit a diving legdrop from the top rope all the way down to the outside crashing onto Sushi…. But the end it looked like Sushi was about hit his finisher, but you countered it into a jaw breaker and sealed the win with a Cliffhanger.

Brit : Yea it was a great match, we went out there and kicked the tournament off with a bang, props to Sushi for bringing out the best in me. But the night was ruined for me as Parker once again put his nose in my business, hell he weren’t even suppose to be in England, he wasn’t booked…. But he low blowed me and stole my title.

Lisa : That he did, speaking of Parker, Do you know why he’s targeted you…. For weeks now he’s been a thorn in your side.

Brit : I’ve no idea, but Lisa, He wants to play games, well I can play games too…… But mine involve some REVENGEEEEEAAHHHH.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Games!!! Empty Re: Games!!!

Post by Maurie Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:50 pm

lol!

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down