Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
No More GAMES Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
No More GAMES Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
No More GAMES Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
No More GAMES Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
No More GAMES Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
No More GAMES Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
No More GAMES Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
No More GAMES Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
No More GAMES Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
No More GAMES Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

No More GAMES

Go down

No More GAMES Empty No More GAMES

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:45 pm

*Fusion kicks off to the theme of Percy Simmons, 24 hours removed from leading his team to victory, an ecstatic Simmons, makes his way to the ring as smug as ever, no doubt to taunt Yuri Sukalov about his firing.*

Percy Simmons:
Ladies and Gentleman if you could please silence your cellphones and divert your attention to the Tron, as we all gather for a minutes silence and remember the Career Of our beloved former general Manager, Yuri Sukalov. Roll the footage.

*The Package appears on the tron, in which we see a replay of last nights events, with Christian Gavin pinning Jason Spade*

Percy Simmons:

LET THE DOOR HIT YOU ON THE WAY OUT YURI! AHAHAHHAH.

*The Crowd are acrimonious in response as they boo loudly*

It goes without saying Christian Gavins Services were definitely worth the hefty price tag. I actually saw pictures online of Yuri Sukalov at the job centre earlier today sobbing at the realisation that unfortunately you can’t have a career in being a professional LOSER. Best of luck Yuri, I’m sure you’ll soon be back on your feet and running another major company into the ground.

ANYWAYS. I’m not out here to reminisce in the past, because Triple H has made it clear that tonight is a fresh start for Monday Night Fusion.

Triple H. I know you were watching last night, and I hope you a notepad and pen near by making a list of reasons why you don’t cross Percy Simmons. As per the stipulation Hunter, despite your best efforts I’m STILL. IRON. CLAD. SIMMONS.

Now lets not get off on the wrong foot. I appreciate you want this to be a New Era, you want a clean slate and I’m willing to Oblige by your wishes... On one condition, the Championship Opportunitys Team Sukalov were set to be granted, are awarded to there rightful recipients. Not next week, not at Dark Carnival, TONIGHT, THE CONTROL VS BASTION, CHRISTIAN GAVIN, VS KRIS SULLIVAN, AND PERCY SIMMONS ONE ONE WITH ANDREW BRIGGS FOR THE UNDISPUTED CHAMPIONSHIP.

What do you say “Hunter”.

*The Theme Of The Self-Proclaimed “King Of Kings” hits the PA System*

Triple H:

I see your as humble and as arrogant as ever. I suppose with your recent form it’s slightly warranted but as mouthwatering as those matches may be to the CMV Universe, I cant allow that to happen. You see there’s no doubt that from a in ring stand point going off wins and loses you’re deservedly in the conversation for championship opportunity’s. The problem lies from a professional standpoint and a business standpoint. I can’t take that risk and have the inmates running the asylum. I can’t have a bunch of anarchists holding CMV’s most prestigious prizes. Which leads me to my next point. You’re NOT “Iron Clad Simmons” anymore. As of this very moment that contract is terminated and you revert back to your original contract. I’m not doing this to spite you Percy, I intend on being a completely fair and neutral general manager but most importantly I plan on being Successful, I plan on reinstating CMV’s flagship show as the number one brand, I can’t do that when you and your lackeys are playing Vigilantes and taking out my Superstars and staff with your frequent tantrums.

Percy Simmons:
THIS IS RIDICULOUS. DO YOU KNOW WHO IVE BEAT IN THE LAST 14 DAYS I EMBARR-

Triple H:
Enough. Cut His Mic. Cut His Mic.

It’s not up for debate Percy. You can take it or leave it. You’re a phenomenal superstar I’ve never had any doubt in my mind about that. And should you keep your emotions in check from this point forward, a championship opportunity will inevitably be in your future. If you don’t manage to do that, then you’ll face consequences if you don’t manage to do that then maybe you can join Yuri Sukalov in the unemployment line.

As for tonight you and Christian Gavin will Face Shanaz Andoni and Leo Cruz and you’ll do so in an orderly manner. And you’ll continue to conduct yourself that way because believe you me I will not stand for your shenanigans. NO Superstar is bigger than this company. So you can take that risk, go about procedures as your normally do, get yourself fired and try seek employment with another major organisation, I’m sure they’ll all be queuing up to acquire the services of someone as rebellious and troublesome as yourself.

OR you can do exactly as I tell you, remain employed by a global phenomenon and potentially go onto to capture the Crown Jewel, of that global phenomenon. The balls in your court but either way, The Controls Reign of terror is OVER.

*Triple H’s Theme plays as Simmons stands in the ring dumbfounded, hands on his head in disbelief and Fusion Cuts To Commercial*

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down