Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
I TOLD YOU SO!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
I TOLD YOU SO!!  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
I TOLD YOU SO!!  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
I TOLD YOU SO!!  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
I TOLD YOU SO!!  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
I TOLD YOU SO!!  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
I TOLD YOU SO!!  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
I TOLD YOU SO!!  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
I TOLD YOU SO!!  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
I TOLD YOU SO!!  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

I TOLD YOU SO!!

2 posters

Go down

I TOLD YOU SO!!  Empty I TOLD YOU SO!!

Post by Big Boi 702 Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:31 pm

*"Anti-Social" plays as Jay Davis comes out with a Prince shirt and on the back a picture of the Light Heavyweight Championship. As he walks down to the ring, he starts laughing to himself and gets into the ring*

Jay Davis: So I don't mean to say I told you so, buuut I TOLD YOU SO!! HAHAHAHAHAHA If you thought Troy Meyers was gonna win that Championship match, you're as dumb as a bag of rocks. Don't get me wrong, he got his ass kicked. But at the End of the day, He lost and I won. I won against this "Prince" that Turner wanted to throw at me AT A LIVE EVENT!! A live event is an equivalent of being out of a job. I've been there once and I ain't going back. So come Anarchy Rulz, when the 6 of us fight for that belt, I’m gonna be rolling high and dry as the New Light Heavyweight Champion of the World!! Because to be fair, Ryan, you’ve stuck that title in a bad place. You’ve stuck it out for anyone to grab. That doesn’t make you a champion, it makes you a chump. People wanna see a fight, not some easy kiss ass slaughter. People want Jay Davis as Champion because I have what it takes to be Light Heavyweight Champion. I have speed, strength, smartness and most importantly, I know almost every person in that match, besides Stewart.

*The Crowd boos at Jay Davis, who just walks around the ring, somewhat mad and happy at the same time*

Jay Davis: Hahahahaha, Still you people don’t get it. I don’t care about your opinions and I don’t care about what you have to say. All that matters is when I get up on that ladder and become Light Heavyweight Champion. Because at the end of the day, that title is coming home to the Richest man in CMV, the Irish Heart of CMV, Jay Mother F*cking Davis!!

*The crowd continues to boo as Jay Davis walks out of the ring, smiling and waving to the crowd. As he’s walking away, food and other things are getting thrown at him until he reaches the top of the entrance and walks out of the arena*

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

I TOLD YOU SO!!  Empty Re: I TOLD YOU SO!!

Post by MLP Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:38 pm

Troy Meyers come out to the ring

Troy Meyers
Jay I'm sick and tired of you I tried to stay away from you but you kept on coming so Jay you come down here and we fight like men

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:50 pm

*Jay Davis come out to the entrance*

Jay Davis: Really Troy? I thought you have some brains not to come out here. Because we all know what's gonna happen. I'm gonna walk in there and kick your ass. And when I'm done with you, I'm gonna make sure your ass is only on House Shows with the rest of this Roster.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by MLP Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:53 pm

Troy runs up the ramp and hit Jay with a Paige Turner ans walks away

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down