Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
I Told You So Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
I Told You So Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
I Told You So Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
I Told You So Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
I Told You So Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
I Told You So Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
I Told You So Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
I Told You So Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
I Told You So Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
I Told You So Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

I Told You So

Go down

I Told You So Empty I Told You So

Post by Shay UA Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:30 pm

The camera comes in to the Supremacy arena, crowd loud and proud after Homecoming. After a couple of great matches earlier tonight, they wait with baited breath for what will happen next.

Line in the Sand begins to play, and all the excitement in the crowd changes to hatred. Shay Hoxton steps onto stage wearing black pants, his blue jacket, and his pink shades. Shay looks around at the people, shaking his head at the hatred. He unzips his jacket, pulling it back to reveal a nice metallic silver vest, and resting over it, his brand new International Championship. He walks down to the ring, jacket still pulled back and pointing his waist at the crowd. He lets go to walk up the stairs, and walk through the ropes. Halfway through, he stops and moves back to the apron. Instead, he climbs up the turnbuckle. He slowly slides off his jacket, draping it on the top rope. Now showing his championship off in all its glory. Someone throws a microphone at him, which he grabs midair before jumping into the ring. He pauses for just a moment to listen to the crowd before slowly bringing the microphone up.

Do you know how it feels?

Do you know how it feels to have people laugh behind your back? To talk about how much of a loser you are? To tell you that you don’t deserve to step in the ring with, “actual talent”?

Shay slowly paces around the ring while speaking.

Walking into Homecoming, I became a victim. A victim to all the haters and all the bullies that sit inside this arena.

The crowd boos, and erupts in chants of, “You Suck, Shay!”

A victim to the hate perpetrated by the people who once looked up to me! These people, filled with ignorance, scoffed at me, told me that I couldn’t do it.

“Oh, Shay, that guy who got beaten by Pierre Thompson. Oh, Shay, that guy who lost to Perry Heenan twice. Oh, Shay, that guy who got beaten by Dante Tatum. Why does he get a title shot? He’s a loser!”

Shay snaps his head forward and points toward the crowd/

Well who’s the loser now?! Last I checked, Pierre Thompson is a loser! Last I checked, Perry Heenan is a loser! Last I checked, Dante Tatum is a loser! Last I checked, everyone who’s ever insulted me, and everyone who’s ever doubted me, you are a loser!

Because I, I walked out of Homecoming as the International Champion! Me!

Shay turns towards the stage.

Play the clip. Play it.

I Told You So Giphy

On the titantron we see Shay Hoxton chokeslamming Dante Tatum, throwing him straight down to the mat.

There he is, your hero, being thrown down like the pathetic hack that he has always been. Top dog of the C show, being thrown back to where he belongs. Play it again.

I Told You So Giphy

This time the clip is played twice back to back, really showing off the impact of Tatum’s body. Shay can be seen smiling at the video, fighting back a small laugh. He unlatches the International Championship and presses it against his shoulder.

I told you so. Nobody believed me, but I told you so. I said I was going to leave as the International Champion, and I told you so. You said I shouldn’t even be in that match, but I told you so. I told you that I was better than better, and I told you so. You told me I was past my prime, but, well, play the clip.

I Told You So Giphy

I told you so.

The crowd loudly spews their hatred out at Shay Hoxton.

You suck!

I told you so.

You can’t wrestle!

I told you so.

You’re a hack!

I told you so.

Nobody like you!

I told you so.

You’ll lose at the chamber!

Shay turns towards said individual in the audience.

Oh now that is an interesting perspective. Let me ask, who’s going to beat me? Maybe, it’ll be Perry Heenan? Oh, perhaps Chris Proudfoot? Maybe if he still works here it could be Jason Spade? Maybe it’ll be Dante-

Shay points to the screen.

Playum.

I Told You So Giphy

Or maybe, just maybe it can be Brett Angel. After all, once upon a time, he was really really good. Of course, then the Angel lost his wings, and for months and months and months has been dragging himself through the dirt. A fall from glory akin to the story of Icarus. Once upon a time a legend among the masses, now, nothing but a joke, overlooked by a parody of itself.

So maybe, just maybe, I’ll lose at the chamber. Or maybe, most likely, I'll probably do what I always do. I’ll look each and every one of you in the eye, and I’ll politely let you know, “I told you so.” And why?

Shay turns his back to the titantron and snaps his fingers, playing the clip on repeat over and over. Hugging the International Championship to his shoulder, he smirks into the camera.

I Told You So Giphy

Come on, do you really have to ask? I’m Shay Hoxton! The house always wins.

He stares blank faced into the camera, dropping the microphone onto the mat as Line in the Sand plays once more. The scene fades to black.

Shay Hoxton | That's Not a Bet, It's a Guarantee |1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Anarchy Champion - 3x International Champion - 2x Unified Tag Team Champion (current) - 47th President of the United States of America | Michael Hawk | Scottrisha TuTorial | Cinderelle | 1x Undisputed Champion - 1x Internet Champion - 1x Pure Champion | Danger Cat | 1x World Tag Team Champion - 1x International Champion - 1x Internet Champion | The Ozekai |1x Internet Champion | Janet Torre | Cleaning Up the Women's Division | 2x Women's World Champion - 1x Women's Tag Team Champion - 1x Women's Hardcore Champion | Second Ever Triple Threat Champion | First Ever Woman to Hold Every Title in the Division at Once | Mystery Mask III | Spin Spin Spin Win Win Win | 2x Zero G Champion - 2x Internet Champion

Breakout Star of the Year 2018 - Promo of the Year 2019
Shay UA
Shay UA
Rising Star
Rising Star

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down