Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
King and Queen have arrived.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
King and Queen have arrived.  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
King and Queen have arrived.  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
King and Queen have arrived.  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
King and Queen have arrived.  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
King and Queen have arrived.  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
King and Queen have arrived.  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
King and Queen have arrived.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
King and Queen have arrived.  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
King and Queen have arrived.  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

King and Queen have arrived.

2 posters

Go down

King and Queen have arrived.  Empty King and Queen have arrived.

Post by edgy shitbag Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:12 am

As the PPV night opens we see the Queen Jade Divine enter the arena along side the soon to be King, Sam "The Dream" Valentine. Sam is pushing all interviewers aside making way for the Vixens champ.

Jade how do you feel about tonight teaming up with....

Sam cuts them all off.

Back off...back off...Jade has nothing to say to you third rate "wish I was on ESPN" interviewers. She has a match to prepare for and I'm here to make sure she isn't disturbed. So back off and let us through.

Americas Dream Team walks through the locker area as Sam pushes everyone aside. Jade is all smiles and even try's to interact with fans. Sam isn't having none of it and shoves them all away. Jade continues to smile and wave trying to reach out to thefans that she can. A young girl is shoulder checked by Sam, Jade stops for a moment offering her hand. The girl takes it and is lifted by the champ. Jade pulls the girl up on to her shoulders and continues on her way to the locker room. Once there Americas sweetheart lowers the child and gives her a high five before entering the room. The girl is brushed off by Valentine before addressing her parents who were following.

Thats gonna be 100 dollars folks

The family looks to Sam as if it were joking. He stands fast with his right hand held out waiting for the money.

Lets not make this awkward

The Dream collects the money before following his queen into her locker room.

edgy shitbag
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

King and Queen have arrived.  Empty Re: King and Queen have arrived.

Post by Topher Mod Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:22 am

Nice promo, i see some similarities there....or should i say digs....

1st : mentioning of Queen
2nd : Heel bf/face gf  (well he seems heelish in that) but kinda like (Ziegler/Quinn )

Maybe some feuds, if only mixed tags matches were in 2k16 or 2k17....  Ziegler/Quinn-Belle Vs Valentine/Divine would be an awesome match.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down