Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Queen of Botchville has arrived... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Queen of Botchville has arrived... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Queen of Botchville has arrived... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Queen of Botchville has arrived... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Queen of Botchville has arrived... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Queen of Botchville has arrived... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Queen of Botchville has arrived... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Queen of Botchville has arrived... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Queen of Botchville has arrived... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Queen of Botchville has arrived... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Queen of Botchville has arrived...

Go down

The Queen of Botchville has arrived... Empty The Queen of Botchville has arrived...

Post by Topher Mod Sun May 01, 2016 9:58 pm

We are live at the  Verizon Wireless Arena in Manchester, New Hampshire, getting ready for some Monday night  Fusion. A car pulls up…..But who is it????

Mac Thompson supporting a neck brace comes rushing over to see who  it is. The door opens and out steps The reigning Anarchy Champion Jacob Ziegler.... Ziegler with the title draped over his shoulder goes to the other side of the car and opens the door and Kitty Quinn-Belle steps out. Ziegler takes Quinn’s bags…

Ziegler : Don’t worry Quinn, I got these…

Kitty : Thanks Jacob, so sweet of you.

Mac : Ziegler…. Quinn…. Nice to see you guys here, nice and early too, May I get a few words before the show starts.

Ziegler : *sigh*…  get lost Thompson…..  Quinn I’ll be in my locker room, I can’t be doing with this guy.

Ziegler walks off, shaking his head…

Mac : Ummm ok…. Was it something I said?

Kitty : Probably..... and what happened to you, you look like crap.

Mac : Oh…… Bloody Brit assaulted me earlier.

Kitty : Damn you must have really pissed him off. so what’s up.

Mac : Well i was going to ask Ziegler about his new challenger for his Anarchy title but he left... So if it's ok may i ask you some questions?

Kitty : Ziegler will address his challenger when he wants to, as for me, sure i got time for some questions.

Mac : Well as we now know, tonight you’ll be in a 3 on 1 handicap match as you, Amber Briggs and Mariah take on Fury, with the stipulation of whomever gets the pinfall on Fury will receive a title shot at Absolution….If Fury wins though she will get the night off. What are your thoughts?

Kitty : Well 1st off you can thank Ziegler for that, he went to Mr Cole Savage and convinced him to put me into that match. 2nd did you see all the bags I had, lets just say I’ve had a busy weekend with lots of shopping…. I don’t even know which attire to wear tonight, Both look sexy, Hell I was thinking about showing off my PPV attire early, but I dunno yet.

Mac : Aww wish I could see.

Kitty : Ewww I don’t think so.

Mac : Oh umm sorry… i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable .......So umm any thoughts on the match though?

Kitty : But of course… You see tonight i’ll be teaming with Amber and Mariah…. But we wont be team-mates, only one of us can get the pin-fall or submission.  That will be me, Fury will find out very soon why I’ll be the one to take the Vixens title from her, Cuz tonight I’ll pin her with a Botch-Plex, go onto Absolution and do it all over again, How fitting The Queen of Botchville will be crowned  the New Vixens Champion.

Mac : Lets just hope Fury doesn’t get counted out then, that would really...….oh she left.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down