Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Mind Games(Updated)  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Mind Games(Updated)  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Mind Games(Updated)  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Mind Games(Updated)  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Mind Games(Updated)  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Mind Games(Updated)  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Mind Games(Updated)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Mind Games(Updated)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Mind Games(Updated)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Mind Games(Updated)  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Mind Games(Updated)

2 posters

Go down

Mind Games(Updated)  Empty Mind Games(Updated)

Post by Big Boi 702 Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:10 am

*The Opener of Genesis comes up as Jay Davis is in the ring with a Mic*

Jay Davis: Hahahahaha Look at me. I got pinned by Troy Meyers!! Woohoo!! But guess what, Dumbasses? Troy got pinned by Ryan Kent right after that match. Now you can make all the excuses you want, but in the end, I won the war. The war of Mind Games. You thought that by winning against me, you'd magically win against anyone else in that match. Well, guess what, Sweetcheeks? It did not happen. And congratulations Troy, you pinned me once. I've pinned you Twice. So I still got one up. Unless you want to settle the score Tonight? And you know what, Let's make things interesting. If you win, I become your slave for a whole year and won't have any matches for an entire year. But if I win, you become my slave for a whole year and YOU can't wrestle for that time as well. So no Wrestling, Titles, Nothing for a straight year. I mean I'll do that too. But I mean if you aren't chicken shit. And I know you, Troy. You're known for being Chicken Shit. Because Let's face it, Troy Meyers puts himself down more than anyone else. He calls himself a Jobber because he Lost ONCE to me and he shaved his head and kissed my ass and I laughed the whole ride!! Because at the end of that LHW match, when Ryan Kent stood tall, it wasn't me that had the final say. And it certainly wasn't Troy who had the last say. Just like any other time Troy had something to do, he didn't have the final say. Sure you kicked my ass. Sure you finished me quick. But in the end of all that when Ryan Kent hit the Kent Clash on you and pinned you for the 3 count, I know who really won.

*Jay Davis Paces the Ring to hear a booing crowd*

Jay Daivs: Do you all seem to forget what happened last time me and Troy were in a ring and faced each other? Yeah, I pinned him. Clean too. And who asked me to be in a tag team at the beginning of this Wrecked Train? Troy did. Troy wanted ME as a tag team partner because he knew I could carry his ass all the way to the titles. You wanted me to be your Bitch, not your tag partner. So that ladies and Gentlemen is why I kicked his ass across that Locker Room. That's why I beat him Twice and that's why I'm gonna kick his ass!! Because in all offense to Troy, he never, EVER, stood a chance with Thee Richest Guy in CMV, The Irish Heart of CMV, Jay Davis!! So that's why I'm gonna give you about 5-10 minutes and if you don't show up and TALK to me then I'm walking out of this ring. So let the waiting commence.

*Jay Davis leans back in one of the corners, sliding down to sit on the ring mat, waiting for Troy Meyers to Come out*
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Mind Games(Updated)  Empty Re: Mind Games(Updated)

Post by MLP Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:23 am

Troy come out to the top of the ramp

Troy Meyers
Slave? Slave? Really Jay. And no wresting for a year NAH fam. Go to Bill Maverick for that demon . what about loser can't fight for 2 weeks and that match will end this
MLP
MLP
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:29 am

*Jay Davis gets up from sitting*

Jay Davis: Hey I see Tim Lafave. Why don't you kiss his ass next? Maybe you'll be able to be part of something finally without getting your ass handed to you. Look, Troy, I don't give two shits about you. But if you want to sit in the back saying that I wasn't the one to bring you out of the shadows. To say I wasn't the one that pinned you twice. To say next time, you're gonna kick my ass. Because all of those are lies!! And you know what, how about this. We have ourselves a little ironman match. To see who the real wrestler is. Because I know for damn sure it ain't you. And if anyone else has to say something come on out. If not, good for you. But Troy, when the time does come, I'll be ready to kick your ass just like I kicked D'Angelo's ass.

*Jay Stands there in the middle of the ring, waiting for what Troy has to say*
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by MLP Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:00 am

Troy think for a second
Troy Meyers
Jay please SHUT UP. You're being the girlfriend that break up with and you want nothing to do with her and she keep coming back so screw you.

Troy walk away
MLP
MLP
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:12 am

Jay Davis: Screw me!? Screw you and your retarded trainer!! He clearly didn't see the downside to training a sad excuse of a wrestler as yourself. But walk away, Troy. Just like you walk away from everyone else. Just to prove a point that you are just a simple-minded, little Idiot that wants to Succeed in this business. I already have succeeded in this business. I've won 4 WHC in my entire career. I've done more in this Business than you can dream of, kid. I know these ropes like the back of my hand. So grow a pair, Troy. Because walking out ain't gonna be a option after I'm done with you.
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by MLP Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:23 am

Troy runs down to ring and hit Jay Davis the Paige Turner. And hot with a chair over the head with it .
Troy Meyers
Jay had enough. I will end you .

Troy hit Jay with chair before the refs break it up
MLP
MLP
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down