Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Mind of The BOA Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Mind of The BOA Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Mind of The BOA Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Mind of The BOA Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Mind of The BOA Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Mind of The BOA Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Mind of The BOA Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Mind of The BOA Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Mind of The BOA Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Mind of The BOA Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Mind of The BOA

Go down

The Mind of The BOA Empty The Mind of The BOA

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Tue May 08, 2018 12:18 am

Fusion #124 comes back from commercial break after the first match has taken place.

Azreal
Ladies and gentlemen, the BOA HAS A-RRIVED!!!

The crowd in attendance have a mixed reaction to the BOA coming out on the stage and as he makes his way into the ring. Azreal however, doesn't give a rats ass, as he grabs a mic and proceeds to sit Indian style in the middle of the ring. The lights in the arena then turn off, leaving only a spotlight shining on Azreal.

Azreal
If you all will excuse me I am now about to do what I do better than everyone else here does, cut a promo. Don't fukin deny it, no one comes close to being better than me on this damn mic, because believe it or not I am the hardest working star around here, you better [BEEP] believe it. I have to showup to movie sets, signings, events, award ceremonies, you name it. Not only am I the hardest working person here, I am the best one here. I am better than Ziegler, better than Divine, better than Daemion, better than all the tag teams combined, and even though he's the reason I got into this business, I am better than Hayden. The fact that me and him have not had a match yet is disappointing, maybe it's because I refuse to face him on the weekly show, I will only face Hayden at a ppv, because I've noticed that a ppv is where we are at our best. And I'm pretty sure the second Hayden sees this, he will most likely say that I don't deserve to even be in the same ring as him, or that our match will be a landslide for him. Well to that I say, Let Me Prove YOU Wrong. Now onto the bull[BEEP] that's happened. Our new champion looks like a drunk reject from Mardi Gras. His first night as champion, he's in a multi man match, which proves why he sucks, because he's not a singles competitor. And now that he's champion, all of you are gonna tune into Genesis much more, because at least their champion can actually wrestle. I fear that because of this joke for a champion, Fusion will now be the god damn B-Show. If I would've gotten my damn one on one match for the Undisputed Title that I have more than earned, none of this crap would be happening. And GEE I WONDER WHO WILL BE HIS FIRST OPPONENT FOR HIS NEWLY WON TITLE!!!! Gee, I wonder who? But hey if I'm gonna be honest here, I'd rather see Paul Divine as champion for a whole year than Chris Diamond having it for just one night. And to make en-. Ok, I feel like I've been going on for too long, if I keep going I'll be here all night, so this is the end of me ranting. Now to get on to the boring match that is next.

The segment then ends with a wide shot of Azreal still sitting in the middle of the ring
The Mind of The BOA 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down