Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Calling him out Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Calling him out Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Calling him out Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Calling him out Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Calling him out Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Calling him out Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Calling him out Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Calling him out Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Calling him out Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Calling him out Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Calling him out

Go down

Calling him out Empty Calling him out

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:36 pm

(As the tag match ends, both Adams and Robinson celebrate their victory over Pierre and Smith, although Robinson is visually more happy than Adams about it.  As everyone else leaves the ring, Adams takes a mic from ringside, eager to speak)

"Good match guys, good match indeed.  It was an intense bout, filled with near finishes, key reversals, and even Robinson bleeding.  It was a great match, and I'm proud to have participated in it."

(Adams goes silent for a couple seconds)

"Look, I'm sure you noticed I was behaving a bit more savagely.  I broke up the pins and beat the hell out of Smith OUTSIDE the ring.  I know it was a bit controversial, but well, there were two big reasons why I did that.
1. I hate Oliver Smith.  There, I said it.  The man is a punk, a brute.  I come into this ring to entertain all of you, to create a legacy in CMV.  Smith, however, he's a guy who only cares about breaking people.  Whether it's the legs or the neck, Smith tries to injure his opponents.  My goal here in CMV is to bring a shine of goodwill to the business, and Smith is in my way.
2. I. need. to. WIN.  Look, my old boss has an intense grip on my contract, and if I can't win my matches, he tells me, and make a name for myself, I'll be replaced by the same kind of jackwads that I'm trying to overcome.  WHOLE STABLES are gunning for my spot in the roster, and if I can't start my crusade on a good ground, I'll be fired.  That tag match was a way to prove myself, and a way to show I deserve to be here.  The fact that B. hired a number of brand new talent to replace me only motivates me to win more.  Remember, I. NEVER. GIVE. UP!!!"

"Oh, and if Oliver is pissed at me for costing him the win, he can face me next week, ONE ON ONE, just so I can prove that I'm the new face of this company.  Remember folks, I do this for all of you, and without you, I wouldn't be where I am today.  Adam Adams out."

(Adams drops the mic. and leaves)

Back to top Go down