Fusion/Genesis Superstar of the Week!
How to watch us!
Dashing's Stuff!

Cop's Stuff!

Cassie's Journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cassie's Journey

Post by Darth Tater on Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:44 am

Women's IC Champion Cassie Maverick came out to address the crowd not long after the show started. She had a lot on her mind and a lot to say. She had a new look and sly arrogant attitude. Whatever she had to say it was likely not to be well recieved. Once in the ring, she was handed a mic and spoke.

"Howdy! Lookey what I have here! That's right! This here cowgirl is the Intercontinental Champion! The greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time too! Why? Cuz nobody has given this here title more prestige than Cassie Maverick! I'm the greatest and tonight Betty is gonna get her ass whooped!"

A mixed reaction for Cassie Maverick, some fans even threw garbage in the ring and she kicked some of it back into the crowd and blew a kiss. One fan got mad enough that they almost climbed over the barricade. Cassie laughed and egged them on. "Sit down white trash! You ain't got what it takes! Nobody in the whole of CMV does! I'm the only champion that matters, the only champion that counts! Cassie Maverick had given this here title meaning and I'll be much more than a historical footnote like the other whores of CMV! Nobody is gonna knock me off my high horse. Not Betty, not Page, and sure as hell no Dynamite!"

Then Cassie Maverick drops the mic, waves to the crowd and smugly parades around the ring with her title before heading up the ramp and backstage. She truly believed she was best and had every intent to back up that belief in the coming year.

Bill Maverick
Rage
The Jezebels (Susanna and Valderiss)

Darth Tater
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cassie's Journey

Post by Darth Tater on Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:01 pm

Cassie Maverick was interviewed not long after her match backstage.

Interviewer: Cassie! Another great win tonight! Congrats! Are you ready to challenge for the women's intercontinental championship at Thunder in Tokyo?

Cassie: Ya damn right I am! I'm more than ready to win my title belt back and I'm gonna take it back to texas! Kelly snatching it away from me was just a fluke! I'm fixin' to prove it to the whole damn world and soon!

Interviewer: Just to switch topics here for a moment, how do you feel about your brothers return to CMV? He seems to be stirring trouble again. You and him still at each others throats?

Cassie: Ehh, I'd say were at a cease fire of sorts. I sent him a note a while back and we talked but that's all. We're not friends, were not enemies at the moment, but he is family. Take that for what it's worth.

Interviewer: Anything else you'd like to say?

Cassie: Kelly, you have not idea what you're in for at Thunder in Tokyo! Payback is hell and I'm the bitch that's gonna be gunnin' for ya! I'll stop at nothin' to win back my title. Wrestling is my business and you'll just be another footnote in a history book they'll be writin' about Cassie Maverick's legacy in CMV. I'm just countin' down the days until I get my hands on ya! When it's all said n' done and I leave you in broken heap of blond bimbo, there will be a new champion. The greatest women's champion in the history of CMV! And her name is Cassie Maverick.

Bill Maverick
Rage

Darth Tater
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Tater on Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:10 pm

During Unmatched...

Cassie Maverick came out to the ring shortly after the show began, smiling and holding her IC title high for everyone to see. She was happy to be on top of her profession and winning back her title helped prove she was everything she said she was. Cassie entered the ring and got a microphone and addressed the crowd.

"Welp, that so called IC title curse held true yet again! Thank you Kelly for the tough match. You gave me all you could but in the end it wasn't enough. You wanna rematch? You got it! But let's make it a fun match with weapons and maybe a little blood! Hopefully I'll be the one to break that curse and go on the be the greatest Intercontinental Champion of all time!"

A mixed reaction for the cowgirl here. Many still hated her for her actions on Fusion but there still many that liked her for her vicious and ruthless desire for competition and winning by any means necessary. Cassie continues.

"As for Leona, she suggested that I drop the belt to her and save myself some embarrassment. Bitch, yer right. I am embarrassed. Embarrassed that the booker thought ya were in same league as me. Embarrassed that we had a match. Embarrassed that ya managed a win over greatness such as myself. So yeah, I should just drop the title and go home."

Cassie Maverick then drops the IC title in the middle of the ring and approached the ropes, acting as though she was actually going to leave. But she smiled and wiggles her finger No No and snatches her title up off the the mat.

"Nah, that's not my style. Ya want this here title so bad yer gonna have to beat me for it! But I do agree with Leona that this where the true workhorses of the women's division truly shine. That there so called "Dynamite Division?" Ha! What a joke! Maybe some day I'll elevate that division and rename it the "Cassie Division". But I'm happy where I'm at right now. I want to add prestige to my IC title and make it mean something more!"

Some cheers now. It became clear that when Cassie was champion, she was much less of of a bitch. She loved to be a fighting champion, she thrives on competition. She may talk a lot of shit but more often than not, she can and has backed it up.

"So I got right here is two gals wantin' a piece of the ole cowgirl right now. Hmmm. I have a suggestion. Why not have Kelly, Leona, and me fight it out in triple threat match? And not just any triple threat match neither. Tables, Ladders, and Chairs! Why not steal the show and make it the match of the night again? I'm sure we can all agree that this is a match we'd all like to see. Boss, ya have the power of the pen. If ya'all want a great match, then make it happen!"

Cassie then left the ring with her title and waving to crowd after getting them pumped up at such a possibly. But Cassie just made a suggestion as she really didn't have the power to book herself. But as IC champion she perhaps had more stroke than most might in suggesting a match type for the next title defense.

Bill Maverick
Rage

Darth Tater
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:18 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down