Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Cassie's Journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Cassie's Journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Cassie's Journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Cassie's Journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Cassie's Journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Cassie's Journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Cassie's Journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Cassie's Journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Cassie's Journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Cassie's Journey - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Cassie's Journey

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cassie's Journey - Page 2 Empty Re: Cassie's Journey

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:10 pm

Fury staggered a little from the Cowbitches left hook, the bitch almost cracked her shades. “You punch like a pussy” she spat as she nailed Cassie with a few punches of her own, suddenly this had turned into a post match brawl the two trading punches and kicks and the crowd thoroughly was enjoying it. Soon the brawl turned into MMA with Cassie trying to get Fury into some painful submissions but the Urban Warrior managed to counter those attempts with some stiff strikes.

After a while though referees entered the ring to try and separate the pair, and it didn’t go well for them as Fury and Cassie ended up taking out a number of them. Finally order was restored when security pulled the two apart and out the ring, Cassie was by the announce table while Fury was at the ramp with Security blocking ringside to prevent her from getting at Cowbitch.

Still pissed off Fury spits as she turned to walk up the ramp, only to stop half way up where the IC belt laid. She bent down and picked it up, taking a few seconds to look at it before throwing it at Cassie as she got to the wall of security personal at the bottom of the ramp, the belt hitting Cowbitch pretty hard.

“Don’t forget your shitty belt!” Fury shouted before heading backstage to the boilerroom.

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

Cassie's Journey - Page 2 206
Cassie's Journey - Page 2 Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
Cassie's Journey - Page 2 DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Mon Jan 23, 2017 7:11 am

As Fury was being dragged to the back, Cassie was sure to take the opportunity to mock The Urban Warrior, standing tall in the ring with her Womens Intercontinental Championship held high up into the air gloating at Fury with a cocky smirk on her face. However, what Cassie failed to realize was the increase of bodies ringside, as all five members of No Morality group up at the announce table with Cassie still failing to notice the group, the leader, Sophia Caldwell retrieves a microphone from the nearby timekeepers area and catching Cassie by surprise, shouts into the microphone.

Sophia Caldwell:
Oh Caaaaaassieee!!

Cassie turns around greeting No Morality with a surprised expression, and after a few moments transpire and Cassie is allowed to assess the situation, the look of shock turns into a disgruntled gaze knowing exactly what is in her near future. Sophia Caldwell makes her way up the steel steps while the other four members of No Morality stand on each side of the ring, completely surrounding Cassie Maverick, who refuses to back down, holding her title up, readying her guard as Caldwell continues on.

Sophia Caldwell:
Oh little Cassie Maverick, I don't think you quite understood the mistake you made when you decided to cheap shot me at UnChained. I think Fury's fluke success has gotten in your head, because if you look at the records NOBODY in this division has been able to stand and bang with us. We have ended careers Maverick, more damage has been done by us than you and your little "Career killer" could ever do. Let me tell you a fact Cassie, that belt you hold, is a belt I've held twice before, it is a step backwards. I have held it twice, it is not our way to pick up Championships, for we do not need them, we have become the most relevant names in this Division without all of these pathetic belts, these objects, but for you Cassie, I think I may need an exception, if you are seriously looking to make this a triple threat for your belt, it'll be the greatest mistake you've ever done Cassie, I can promise you that. You see what you did at UnChained you opened up a floodgate, a floodgate of pain. I think it's only fair that you feel a small taste of it tonight Cassie. All I can say is, enjoy. No Morality.

Caldwell climbs up to the top turnbuckle and sits there, the microphone in her lap as she watches on with a smile on her face as all four members of No Morality go to enter the ring at the same time, however Cassie most certainly doesn't back down, immediately hitting Cassies Cutter on Jasmine Crossings who tried entering behind her sending crossings rolling out of the ring, however Cassie turns around, only to be boxed into the corner by Compromise and Emily. Cassie looks to throw some hooks but fails to hit Emily, and with the distraction Compromise picks Cassie up like she weighs nothing and throws her into the corner. Compromise walks her down only to recieve a stiff right hook to the face sending her stumbling back, but before Cassie can explode out of the corner, Emily appears from behind Compromise cracking Cassie stiff in the jaw with a knee.

Caldwell can be seen clapping with joy at the sight of Cassie being bullied around the ring. Cassie attempts to shake off the pain as she stumbles out of the corner right into Compromise's boot, flattening Cassie on the mat. But the Womens Intercontinental Champion is known for her heart and immediately scrambles to her feet, staggering back against the ropes, Emily runs towards Cassie looking to hit her hurricanrana but Cassie recovers and hits by the bulls horns sending Emily face first into the mat. Acting only on instinct Cassie turns to face Compromise, but before either Vixen can act Powley comes from behind and smacks Cassie across the back of her head with her patented bat knocking Cassie stiff down to the mat. Caldwell leaps from the top rope and gets down on one knee, looking Cassie in the eyes as she's held in place by Compromise and Powley.

Sophia Caldwell:
This is a message Cassie, you must know by now that Fury's win over me was purely a fluke, you see we had bigger plans than Fury, we were going to let it all slide after UnChained, win or lose, and finish the job later, but the two of you seem to want a piece of us, and what makes it funny, is that the two of you can't even work together for more than five minutes. Cassie I want you to know that your career could have ended tonight, you put up a fight, everyone does, but at the end of the day it all ends the same way. If I wanted to, you'd become the fourth person we send into retirement, but I'll humor you Cassie, and I'll go along with your little games even if that means tearing that pathetic gold strap out of your hands. If you take one thing away from tonight Cassie, let it be known that your career would have ended had I given the order. Think about that after eating my boot.

Before Cassie is able to put the pieces together, Caldwell steps back and superkicks her straight into her face, looking to have finally put the cowgirl to rest for the evening. Caldwell gets to her feet looking at the hard camera as she looks to continue on.

Sophia Caldwell:
I know you're watching Fury, you haven't been able to let go of Cassie's coat tails ever since you fell from grace, never failing to bring up Cassie when you get the chance, knowing full well she made you who you are today, you call it a "shitty belt" but I bet you wouldn't turn down the offer for a title match, one that Cassie has been leading towards. Because deep down you're jealous Fury. Look at what we did to Cassie tonight, look at her laid out on this mat and realize, come to the conclusion that this entire month has been nothing but us getting one up on you, we've been one step ahead. You thought you won at UnChained, but let me ask you one question, at any point did we even attempt to do this to you? No. I was giving you a fair shout, a chance to prove yourself, you're not able, you're not 100%, you're nothing but a broken soldier and if I had given the order, you would have ended up like Cassie tonight, let that sink in Fury, for this month some dire times are in your future.

Caldwell drops the microphone in the center of the ring, picking up Cassies Championship Belt and looking at it in disgust before laying it over the waist of Maverick, and with all five members of No Morality back on their feet, they stand tall in the center of the ring, raising their arms in unison as their theme hits the PA system.

Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:56 pm

Cassie Maverick was fuming backstage. It was bad enough she had to eat her words now that Amber Briggs had beaten her. But what made her even angrier was the fact Caldwell showed up and distracted her several times during the fight. She snatched the mic from Lisa Evans backstage and glared the the interviewer. It was more than enough to send a chill down Lisa's spine and she ran off.

"No Morality! Now ya done it! Now I'm pissed! You think dealing Fury was bad!? Ya'all ain't seen nothing yet! This here cowgirl likes herself a good ruckus! I'm gonna tear yer cunts apart one by one! Sophia! Yer dead! No Morality is dead! I don't care if it cost's me my IC title neither! I'll do whatever it takes to hurt ya and hurt ya bad!"

Cassie scowls and she had more to say but she screams with rage and tossed the mic up against a window so hard that it cracks the glass. No Morality had certainly gotten to Cassie Maverick this night. But one had to wonder if the fire they lit under the current Women's Intercontinental Champion could ever be put out. It was gambit that could terribly backfire.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by The Alpha Female FURY Fri Feb 03, 2017 12:51 pm

After Sophia Caldwell's defeat, Cassie Maverick decided to come down to the ring and mock the leader of no morality.

Her theme plays and was greeted by a shower of boos as she made her way down the isle. She didn't have the IC belt with her, but the cowgirl wasn't booked for a match so there really was no need to bring it. Cassie smiles and waves to the crowd as if the boos were music to her ears.

"Well, look what we have here! A bonafide and refined loser! Yep that what you are. Maybe you don't have what it takes to be champion anymore. Yer will to fight pales compared to mine. Now I'll admit, you have the look of a champion, but the heart of a coward."

Now that stuck a nerve and Cassie could sense Caldwell seething now. Good. Cassie just hoped she'd do something about it. Just give her a reason to kick her head in.

"What's the matter? Does that make ya mad? You just know deep down that I speak the truth. One day, No Morality will fall before the greatest IC Champion of all time. And when that day comes and piles of yer broken bitches lie dead at my feet, I'll think of ya right here being impotent and weak and I will laugh!"

That was more than enough to trigger a violent response from Caldwell, she slugs Cassie in the jaw and the two vixens tussle, exchanging blows. Cassie however never fought fair. The Champion kicked Caldwell low and left her reeling. The Cowgirl then gets a chair from ringside and clocks Caldwell before she could stand. WACK! Down again was the would be challenger, but Cassie wasn't down yet. WACK WACK WACK! Cassie was fuming and wanted to kill the leader of No Morality. Hurting her wasn't enough, she wanted her dead.

Placing the prone Caldwell's head between the folding steel chair, it was obvious to everybody that Cassie was going to break Caldwell's neck. However a second theme song interrupts Cassie before she could deliver the killer stomp to Caldwell's throat...

The pyro was triggered at the top of the ramp, turning into a wall of fireworks which Fury stood within. A few seconds later the fireworks died down and the Urban Warrior stepped forward down the ramp throwing some punches in the air in time with the last of the pyro from her entrance.

The Warriors in the audience went wild knowing that this intense heat was only going to get alot hotter now. Fury stormed up the steel steps before ducking under the ropes and into the ring, once in the ring she stood before the Cowgirl and the downed Caldwell, it was tense even though she wore shades you just knew that she and Cassie was staring each other down.

However just when it seemed the two would start trading blows, when they interrupted by Caldwell somehow getting back to her feet. Before Cassie could swing at the leader of No Mortality herself, Fury delivered a devastating spear to Caldwell, with Caldwell on the mat Fury laid into her with some mounted punches.

Done with Caldwell for the moment at least Fury grabbed the discarded microphone and looked towards Cassie.

“Now don’t be thinkin that I’m just gunna stand by and let you have all the fun with beating the shit out of Caldwell and her lackeys. Oh Hells No, they still have to pay for provoking me in the first place. You can go and protest all you want that you don’t need help, but this is a numbers game Cassie. It took all of No Mortality to take one of us down, and I think they made the biggest mistake of their lives pissing us both off at the same time. In the end i’m not doing this to ‘help’ you i’m doing this for myself.

But now I don’t like you and you sure as hell don’t like me, but I think right now we should send a message to No Morality and most importantly Caldwell why they shouldn’t fuck with either one of us”

Cassie snatches the mic from Fury and pauses taking in the response from the crowd. I was a good reaction for once.

"So yer sayin' you don't wanna piece of me tonight? Well I'll be. Come on over help me finish off this here snake in the grass!"

To the surprise of everyone, Cassie and Fury worked together to lift Caldwell up and drop her down into a double cutter onto the steel chair! This was strong message sent to No Morality. Cassie and Fury weren't the best of friends but united against a common foe. Cassie and Fury then walked up the ramp together and there was some tension between them. Still, no open vixen warfare just yet. Just how this would all play out at the next PPV was anyone's guess.

Grid & Animal- The Blood Brothers- 1xTornado Tag Champions

Gavin 'Extreme' Wheeler- The Wanderers -1XTag Team Champion with THE BISH
Jenny Wheeler

Takeshi Matsumoto- New Orient Express -1xTag Team Champion with Mr Showtime

Cassie's Journey - Page 2 206
Cassie's Journey - Page 2 Steve-austin-WWE-office-chair-entrance-ramp-1405013594C
Cassie's Journey - Page 2 DX4ewHCW0AArx4j
The Alpha Female FURY
The Alpha Female FURY
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:46 pm

Cassie Maverick was stopped backstage by Lisa Evans and this time the Cowgirl was eager to shed some light on her recent behavior. Before Lisa could say much of anything, Cassie snatched the mic from her hand and spoke, ditching the old formula.

"Yeah, I'm causing quite the ruckus here on Ferocity aren't I? To be honest with ya, I'm loving every moment of it too! I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to to win championships! Right now I'm gunnin' for the Undisputed title and I got it square in my crosshairs! Forget the Queen of Ring, I was well on my way to winning it for the first time. But I wanted to send a message to all the bitches in the back that I'll do whatever it takes to be the champion. I left the so called Queen of the Ring laying in the middle of the ring screaming in pain!"

Cassie Maverick smiles and strokes her hair taking in all the boos as if it was music to her ears. She really didn't give a shit about the fans. She clearly only cared about herself. She continued.

"No Morality can't stop me, nobody can! As for Kitty Quinn Belle, I'm laying a challenge out to her at Blood Rush! I know she's madder at me than a wet hen! Good! I wanna show the whole damn world that Kitty doesn't deserve a shot at the Undisputed Title! The only thing special about Kitty is her entrance...which been stolen by biters wanting her spot! These fans only pop for Quinn Belle's tube men and if that's all she can bring to the table, she could go back home! Fight me Kitty! Show me and prove to all of 'em that yer a contender! If I beatcha...no no no...when I beatcha, I think I should get a title shot too! Seeya soon sugar!"

Cassie Maverick then mockingly blows a kiss for the camera and shoves the mic back into Lisa, kicking a nearby door open as she left.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Thu May 25, 2017 12:26 am

Moments after Cassie's last match...

The Cowgirl smiles, extremely cocky and arrogant in her prowess as a top talent in the vixen's division. She knew her time to shine had come once again. She grabbed a mic and had a few words for her opponent just before Blood Rush.

"You see that! Yeah, I'm everything I said I am and more! I just showed all ya'all that I don't need some stupid tourny to get my shot! Nah, I'm gonna beat Quinn Belle's ass to get my title shot! Yer lookin' at the next Undisputed Champion! That there title is gonna look mighty nice around this gorgeous and sexy waist. Yep, nothin' personal Quinn Belle but yer not half the fighter I am. I'm gonna show it to the whole damn world at Blood Rush! Count yer blessings bitch, cause after Blood Rush yer not gonna have many of them left!"

Cassie then tossed the mic down hard into the mat and storms off into the crowd, she'd be headed to the nearest bar and plan out her fight with Quinn Belle. The fans were in for a helluva fight in just few days!

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:07 pm

During Ferocity, Cassie Maverick made her presence known in between the first and second match. As usual, most of the fans weren't happy about seeing the ballsy and very outspoken "cowbitch" as her arch-nemesis Fury often called her. Cassie got a mic and had a few words as she stood in the middles of the ring.

"Alright! I won't keep ya'all waitin' too long. I just gotta get a few words out and lay down some demands. I think I've proven to everybody that I am the best darn wrassler in all of Ferocity and nobody deserves a shot at the undisputed title more than me! I want the powers that be give me my shot or I'll run roughshed over everybody! I won't just beat these bitches, but I'll cripple them. I ain't playin around ya'hear! Gimme what I want! And if anybody back there has gotta problem wit me, I'll put 'em in their place in a New York minute I'll tell ya what!"

The fans boo and some even threw some garbage into the ring. Cassie kicked a soda cup back into the crowd and taunted the fans by doing a hulk hogan pose.

"Ya'hear that? Yep, the biggest collection of trailer park trash lettin' me know that they just adore me! Ha! You neckbeard losers are just adorable! Keep it up! This is just music to my ears! Come on! Nobody willin' take me on? Figures, guess I'll just come back there to pick a fight! I'm boozed up and ready to put somebody in the hospital tonight. Fuck all ya'all! It's time to cause a ruckus!"

Just as Cassie was about to leave the ring, something very unexpected happened and made her re-think her strategy in her quest to become Undisputed Champion.

(Open to Miz)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:31 am

The crowd go from boos to cheers as the lights go out awaiting for the unknown. The lights are out for longer than usual which leads to sections of the crowd lighting up their phones. As more of the crowd follows the trend, two figures can be seen in the ring, one of them being Cassie Maverick and the other being...

Kristen Page : I'm Baaaaaaack

The lights come back on, crowd erupts into a roar of cheers as the former CMV Vixens Champion has made her return just weeks away from the biggest show in the industry, Implosion! Mic in hand, Kristen looks around at the arena appearing to be taking all the emotion in. Cassie tries to approach Kristen, but in an instance Kristen twists her head at her with a slight smile, causing Cassie to stop in her tracks. She then lifts the microphone to her mouth and beings to speak.

Kristen Page : ...The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people, but the silence over that, by the good people. I'm quite fond of that quote. Ferocity has become complacent with this lack of morality, the damned do as they please with a single thought of the consequences of their actions. They just take and claim and take and claim and take and claim, things, things they don't even deserve, things they are NOT haha, Not in line for.

Cassie hasn't moved one bit since Kristen started to speak. Kristen now moves forward getting closer to Cassie.

Kristen Page : You're probably wondering why I am back, why I am right here in this ring with you. I never received MY championship rematch. Shh Shhh Shhh haha Shhhh, I need you to know why I am here with you now first. It's not just because I want to beat you, It's not just because I hate rootin' tootin' Cowbitches, It is not just because you are taking claim to a place that is NOT yours. It's mainly because I enjoy hurting people that deserve it.

Kristen drops her microphone and begins moving even closer to Cassie Maverick

(open to RAGE)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:22 am

Cassie Maverick held up her hands and trembled in...fear perhaps? But soon her body language showed something else. It became clear to everybody that the cowgirl was acting more like a fangirl in the presence of their favorite celebrity.

"Oh...my...god! It's you! I loved you in Suicide Squad! Harley Quinn is my favorite character! Oh wait, you're not Harley Quinn! You're just some biter that stole her look, which makes you a nobody really! Ya'know, I gotta admit you must have got a big pair of hangers coming out here and challengin' me! And I can't wait to make you pregnant with a pain baby at Implosion! Yer gonna be just another stepping stone on my path to the undisputed championship! Don't take the ass whoppin' yer gettin' in a few weeks personally hun! It's just business and wrasslin' is my business! Get ready Kristen, cause it ain't gonna be pretty!"

Cassie Maverick then rolls out of ring and puts some distance between herself and her new rival, knowing that Kristen had probably planned on beating her down. But why do that on free tv when all these moronic fans would pay to see it on PPV? Yes, Cassie had no interest in facing Page until Implosion and the Cassie's purse for this fight was likely to be her biggest payday of the year.

(Open to Villain if he wants to add anything.)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:22 am

Kristen picks the microphone back up from the mat with a pissed look on her face. As Maverick walks up the ramp, Kristen begins to speak.

Kristen Page : That's real cute coming from the inbred hick with daddy issues. You can walk away now, you can take your time, but understand this... I am no fictional character, I am real life, and I am going to take you back down to rock bottom where you belong. Ya hear? hahaha. I suggest you do not take me lightly Cassie, because before you know it, your chance at the championship will be gone,
the little fame you have will be gone. You'll be watching me main eventing pay per views from whatever stable you were born in. Watch your back Maverick, we will meet again before Implosion, and I promise you. When that night comes, it will end differently than tonight.

Kristen smiles with cheers in the background as the camera fades to commercial.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:46 pm

After the main event on Ferocity...

Cassie Maverick stood over her fallen foe. She'd be much happier had she gotten in a cunt punt or even a cutter. But Kristen Page had those moves well scouted and Cassie knew that she was in for a helluva challenge at Implosion. The cowgirl was quick to leave the ring and grab a mic from ringside. She just loved to taunt and gloat a rival.

"Aww. Poor Kristen fall down and go boom. Bitch, I'm just getting started. I'll make an example outta you and send them all a message in the back that Cassie Maverick is on the rise! You best grow a beady pair of eyes in the back of yer head, cuz I'm not above back shotting cunts like you! Try me and I'll make sure that our match at Implosion will be your last match!"

Cassie then waited for Kristen to stir and shake the cobwebs from her skull after the vicious lariat that downed her. Smiling, the cowgirl tossed the mic into the ring. She knew that Kristen Page would want to have a few words with her and Cassie Maverick as all too happy to hear them. It was pretty clear to everybody, that the cowgirl didn't fear Page but kept her distance, knowing what her Implosion opponent was capable of.

(Open to Decided Villain)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Decided Villain Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:06 am

Kristen, still downed, crawls over to the mic laying in the ring. As Cassie can be heard laughing outside the ring, Kristen grabs the microphone and begins to speak, but still hasn't gotten up yet.

Kristen Page : Haaaa haha ha. That... That was pretty good Cassie, I didn't expect that. But I will NOT give you the satisfaction of a beating tonight, not verbal or physical.

Kristen slowly gets to her feet, holding her chest with her free hand.

Kristen Page : You can act all big and tough with all your swears every night but it will NOT get you anywhere. It won't stop me from getting rid of the scum that is you at Implosion. While I was gone I had to sit and watch the show while some bitch, away from the show where she was beloved for dressing like a cowboy most weeks and an escort for special events, began trying to climb to the top. This show is mine, and I am not just some pit stop in your way, I am the rapture. Come Implosion Miss Maverick, mother of 8, queen of the corner, I will put an end to your little rise... But as for right now...

The familiar transmission plays and Kristen is nowhere to be seen. The cowbitch begins to rage outside of the ring

(Open to Rage)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next