Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Troy Meyers  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Troy Meyers  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Troy Meyers  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Troy Meyers  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Troy Meyers  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Troy Meyers  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Troy Meyers  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Troy Meyers  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Troy Meyers  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Troy Meyers  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Troy Meyers

5 posters

Go down

Troy Meyers  Empty Troy Meyers

Post by MLP Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:43 pm

After Troy saves Mike Miles from the attack from Sean Kent

Troy Meyers
You might think why did i save Mike Miles. Let me explain why.I hate when people when people get so mad after they win they try to attack the person who they beat. When you win a match you learn what you did right and get better.
Troy pauses to gather his thoughts
Troy Meyers
What Sean did was cowardly. When you see somebody like that you know they are not good because you need to attack them to keep them from coming after you . You know they think there are best. You got to work to become the best. So Sean i'm going to see how big a coward you are. so next week me vs you in this ring.
Troy drops the mic waiting for sean to respond

[open to who every own Sean]

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Troy Meyers  Empty Re: Troy Meyers

Post by MLP Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:34 pm

Troy is in the  lockeroom  after his match with Bannon. Talking to himself .

Troy
i'm been doing good this season. I got more wins then loses so far. Can i be called a jobber anymore . I beat one of the biggest names on Fusion . My jobber ways was last season . This season is a new troy. I'm not a jobber anymore.
Troy grabs a job squad shirt and hold it up
I guess i don't need you anymore .
troy stands up and throw the shirt in the trash. and leave the locker room.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by MLP Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:36 pm

Troy grabs a mic after his match with Hercules.

Troy
Tonight i had match. I had a match that i wasn't suppose to win,but i won. I fought, U fought hard.
Troy takes a second to regain his' breath.

Troy
Tonight was David vs Goliath. Two weeks in a row i had two matches that i wasn't suppose to win. Bannon was fight, but Hercules he was The final boss of a super hard game. But Hercules wasn't the final boss. I'm only 23 and i"m getting better. it doesn't matter what people say you are you.

Troy drops the mic and leave the ring

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by MLP Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:29 pm

Troy comes to the ring . 

So i'm no the one that complain but i fell entitled to do so. I fell i like i deserve an United Sates championship match. I beat Boone before in his debut, i'll say i dominated him. 

troy pause for a second 

Ever since he beat Sane and Slate my win over him has been "erased for the history books" but if i beat him before i can beat him again. Boone you got a little bit for power then went crazy over it .Boone i don't like people like you . So here we the challenge is on the table the person who beat you in your debut vs the person who beat Sane and Slate in there first month . 

Troy drops the mic and leaves the ring     

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by MLP Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:53 pm

After Troy's match.

Troy

There is a time for everything. There is a time to live and a time to die. There is a time to sleep and there is a time to wake up. There is a time to got to school and there is a time to leave school. Today is my time to leave. Yes, i'm leaving CMV, but don't worry i'll be back soon. Might not be tomorrow. Might not be next week. Might not be this month, Might not this year. Might not this season, well hell I might not be back next season. But I will be back. One day.......... One day 

Troy leaves the ring

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by MLP Sun May 14, 2017 5:08 pm

Troy after his' match (crying)

Troy

OMG!OMG!OMG! I did it. Almost a full year of jobbing pays off. It took me 3 months 3 FREAKING MONTHS to get my first win. I thought I would never when a belt in CMV. This is the highlight of my career .... for now. 

Troy takes a moment to let it sink in.

Troy

Moving on from that. There is someone.... a person who I faced before and I won. I changed this person, and that person is Rhys Matthews. I want to face Rhys at Ascendance I don't care if I have the belt of not. Troy vs Rhys 2 at Ascendance just think about it. We can steal the show, but if Rhys don't want to have a match with me at Ascendance i'm fine with that. Tonight is the best night in my career.

Troy leaves

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Sun May 14, 2017 5:11 pm

lol

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Gumble Sun May 14, 2017 5:23 pm

this gonna be lit

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun May 14, 2017 6:26 pm

Wait you won?

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Sun May 14, 2017 8:16 pm

Congrats Tommy Boy.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by MLP Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:00 pm

After Rhys vs Perry Troy runs to ring with a mouth mask and beanie on he got a tank-top on the reveals two new tattoos... Once he gets in the ring he grabs a mic.

Troy

Ok let me get straight to the point because i got a lot of things on my mind. Y'all want to know why I attack Shanaz .... I attacked him to send a message... to send a message to the CMV universe . Y'all some of the worst people i ever met.... When debuted a year ago y'all saw me as a joke .. When i was jobbing left and right y'all saw me as a joke... BUT..... BUT WHEN I STARTED TO WIN Y'ALL STARTED TO CHEER FOR ME... Y'all started to like me... WHen i won the Anarchy championship Y'all went crazy for me... BUT when I LOST IT Y'ALL LEFT MY SIDE ... Y'ALL PEOPLE JUMP THE BANDWAGON OF ANYONE THAT IS WINING..... Fuck the CMV universe

Troy takes of the mouth mask to reveal he grew his' facial hair out some .Then the takes of his' beanie to reveal his is starting to grow his' hair back. He turns around to Rhys and picks him up then hit him with the mic. He start to hit him with the killswitch but stops half way to hit him with his' new fin the Pain Maker(Code Breaker). After that he grabs the mic

Troy

I AM THE PAIN MAKER TROY FUCKING MEYERS

He slams the mic down and leaves the arena

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by MLP Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:06 pm

Troy is sitting in the locker room facing the door

Troy

So....I know y'all answers... I know y'all are wondering why Troy WHHHYYYYY.... Well This goes back.... way back. Farther back than me winning the Anarchy Championship. This goes farther back than me losing my hair. This goes father back than The Rebels...This goes all the way back to my CMV debut. When i made my CMV debut against Hannibal i lost .. but I tried... BUT TRIED MY BEST... After the match i was thinking IT WAS JUST MATCH ..... NUT MY SECOND MATCH.... I LOST...... THIRD MATCH.... I LOST.... All went on and on FOR three... THREE FUCKING MONTHS...... Did i get my first when on a big show ... No I got my first win on a random live event in front a few hundred people.... Then i met Jay FUCKING Davis.... Me and Jay was put together in a random tag team match against High Voltage... remember then y'all that what i thought ... We won that match ... We was a match made in heaven .. We were two young talents that was over looked looking for a spotlight... So we formed The Rebels .. It didn't last long ..Jay's ego took over and he ended The Rebels... After that we feuded for the rest of the FUCKING season .... We had a Hair vs Hair match .. I lost.. that started a new chapter of my life ... I started to win more but i still was a jobber... Then season 4 hit ... I was determined to make this season mines I started of on fire ... Then i went back to jobbing then I beat Bannon .. That ended the "True Jobber" face .. Fast forward a few months later.. It's Me Troy Meyers vs Rhys Matthews I won that match ...... After that match Rhys changed left the New Gods he stopped wearing them red trunks and started to wear black tights .. He won the undisputed Championship. He beat Paul Divine the person who brought him into CMV ... and what did I get i GOT NOTHING Y'all got his' ass handed the Undisputed championship. I was happy for him.... Let me tell you something When Rhys was world champion I  had beaten both World champions at the time I beat Bob Luger and I had Just beat Rhys Matthews ... AND I GOT NOTHING NO TITLE SHOT OR NOTHING I only had 2 title shots in my year and one month in CMV.... I faced Ryan Kent for the Light heavyweight championship but i lost  ... Then i won the Anarchy Championship The crowd went crazy for me but they they only went crazy because they didn't expect me to win... When i was backstage i was so happy i challenged Rhys to a match at the biggest fucking stage in CMV.. ASCENDANCE ...  When i lost my belt i started to lose again and the "CMV universe" stopped cheering for me... That was when I knew they never liked me so i stared to grow my hair back i started to grow facial hair i stopped that True Jobber bullshit and now i am the PAIN MAKER TROY FUCKING MEYERS....Rhys if you don't accept my challenge i will make your life a living hell... and If you do accept it i winning beat you 1-2-3 in front of everybody like i did a few months ago .. Fuck Rhys and Fuck the cmv universe

Troy put two middle fingers up and points at the camera. Then he superkicks the camera man

Troy

RHYS THAT IS YOUR FAITH .

He sit back down in the chair look out the door

[open to Gumble]

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down