Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
idk what to call this thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
idk what to call this thread Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
idk what to call this thread Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
idk what to call this thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
idk what to call this thread Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
idk what to call this thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
idk what to call this thread Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
idk what to call this thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
idk what to call this thread Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
idk what to call this thread Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

idk what to call this thread

+2
Topher Mod
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
6 posters

Go down

idk what to call this thread Empty idk what to call this thread

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:26 pm

So after seeing Rifted's thread, I felt like I need to talk about some stuff, and I feel like you guys are the only ones who will actually listen and take it seriously.

First off I would like to apologize to anyone I've offended or treated like shit in the past, I'm pretty sure some of you have noticed that I have a bit of an anger problem. The reason for that is that my whole life I have been bullied and made fun of, and I learned that if you're an asshole to someone they will leave you alone but I took that for granted and started treating everybody else like trash, and it made me lose my friends and makes everyone not want to talk to me, which brought me in a little state of depression. It has ruined my whole life and will forever, be a part of me just like the asshole trash talker. I didn't have a good motherf***** father, and I haven't seen him in who knows how long, and my family are trying to get me medication for my anxiety and depression problem but I don't know how long it will take.

Now I'm not asking for sympathy, or trying to rip off of what Rifted said. I'm just saying all this because it has been built up inside of me for so long and I had no one to tell about it.
idk what to call this thread 67-8
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

idk what to call this thread Empty Re: idk what to call this thread

Post by Topher Mod Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:36 pm

HardlineOyster wrote:So after seeing Rifted's thread, I felt like I need to talk about some stuff, and I feel like you guys are the only ones who will actually listen and take it seriously.

First off I would like to apologize to anyone I've offended or treated like shit in the past, I'm pretty sure some of you have noticed that I have a bit of an anger problem. The reason for that is that my whole life I have been bullied and made fun of, and I learned that if you're an asshole to someone they will leave you alone but I took that for granted and started treating everybody else like trash, and it made me lose my friends and makes everyone not want to talk to me, which brought me in a little state of depression. It has ruined my whole life and will forever, be a part of me just like the asshole trash talker. I didn't have a good motherf***** father, and I haven't seen him in who knows how long, and my family are trying to get me medication for my anxiety and depression problem but I don't know how long it will take.

Now I'm not asking for sympathy, or trying to rip off of what Rifted said. I'm just saying all this because it has been built up inside of me for so long and I had no one to tell about it.

Literally never seen you say a bad word to anyone, never had a problem with you and i've been here about a year.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:05 pm

As long as you're getting your meds and stuffI hope you don't stay in that dark state of mind for long.

Jimmaurie Williams:  2x CMV International Champion. Debut Episode 109.
Parker: 1x European Champion
Anthony Brown: 1x Television Champion
Miles Kelly: 1x Longest Reigning Rising Star Champion
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:07 pm

Can't wait for this thread to get off topic too

idk what to call this thread Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:11 pm

so did you see season 7 premiere of the walking dead......i heard it was eye popping

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Childish Meltzer Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:13 pm

Goddammit Topher

idk what to call this thread Receiv12
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:06 pm

My life is the same. I don't tell people and they don't know. Y'all would be the first I said this to. But no one will ever put me on medication. No one will make me come out of it. Some of my best ideas come from this darkness in my head. It has become apart of me.

If I've ever offend on this site or stream. Idc. Deal with it, it the internet.

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:29 am

HardlineOyster wrote:So after seeing Rifted's thread, I felt like I need to talk about some stuff, and I feel like you guys are the only ones who will actually listen and take it seriously.

We're on good terms. Can't recall much of a spat between us. It's all good mang

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:51 am

ChildishGent wrote:Goddammit Topher

Too soon?

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!